tumblrllsc4uueow1qf3ue8o1400.gif

tumblrllzuluinmf1qf3ue8o1500.gif

tumblrllzkf5u4cj1qf3ue8o1500.gif

tumblrllvuz1jbsj1qf3ue8o1500.gif

tumblrllvvvplveo1qf3ue8o1500.gif

tumblrllzyqmbatv1qf3ue8o1500.gif

C: therancho0903 @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 110528 BEAST there was no 'ten minute', maturation of '2011 Dream Concert'

wcjye.jpg

BEAST showed a great performance at the Dream Concert.

'2011 Dream Concert' was held on May 28th at PM in Seoul Sangam World Cup Stadium. Before the concert, there were concerns about the rumor 'let's not support BEAST's stage', which was known as BEAST 'ten minute', that spread throughout the internet. But BEAST performed a hot stage with their new song 'Fiction' and hit song 'Shock' and received a big cheer from the audience.

'Dream Concert' started back in 1995 and this year's was the 17th concert. Dream Concert is a big concert where people can enjoy the passion of high class singers. But Dream Concert created negative relationship between fandoms due to 'ten minute' (not supporting a singer on stage for ten minutes, silencing the whole audience), etc.

However, when BEAST went on stage the audience all cheered as one. Also seven thousands of fans stood up from their seat and supported BEAST, which was a twist. On top of this, fans of Shinee and other singers also joined in the supporting, showing a matured cultural awareness.

On the other hand, Shinee, TVXQ, Kara, 2PM, Jewelry, Rainbow, Secret, etc performed in '2011 Dream Concert', providing joy to the audience.

CREDITS: NATE (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Guest shinhdeplol

^wow, long time no see *wave* i miss the old times. Elyza and Trang where are you guys? (well Trang is addicted to tumblr now, and maybe elyza is too busy to visit. she was here when Fiction was released tho)

BTS OF FICTION MV???

tumblrlm2y9b8fb81qd9bvc.jpg

atumblrlm2z4ttydf1qb4ay.th.jpgatumblrlm2yivln6i1qb4ay.th.jpgatumblrlm2z308pzi1qb4ay.th.jpg

tumblrlm2yddp2kc1qb4ayf.th.jpgtumblrlm2ylhyu5j1qb4ayf.th.jpgtumblrlm2ynsy9dk1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlm2yq9dwyh1qb4ayf.th.jpgtumblrlm2z6hhp4t1qb4ayf.th.jpgtumblrlm2ybf4txg1qb4ayf.th.jpg

C: yoseob @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO]110526 MCD

tumblrlm28lu7ygv1qd9bvc.jpg

tumblrlm28o2vs9m1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlm28lu7ygv1qd9bvc.th.jpgtumblrlm28jbbw2k1qd9bvc.th.jpg

C: as tagged // fyseungie @ tumblr

Full batch

[PHOTO] 110521 Banpo Riverpark

1306076193img1013.jpg

1306076193img0935.jpg

1306076059img0707.th.jpg1306076193img0802.th.jpg1306076193img0921.th.jpg

1306076193img0966.th.jpg1306076193img0981.th.jpg1306076193img1122.th.jpg

1306076059img0394.th.jpg1306076059img0404.th.jpg1306076059img0430.th.jpg1306076059img0569.th.jpg

1306076193img0924.th.jpg1306076193img0931.th.jpg1306076193img1026.th.jpg1306076193img1030.th.jpg1306076059img0453.th.jpg1306076059img0513.th.jpg

1306076059img0516.th.jpg1306076059img0548.th.jpg1306076059img0562.th.jpg1306076059img0586.th.jpg1306076059img0593.th.jpg1306076193img0884.th.jpg

C: b-street.kr

Guest shinhdeplol

B2ST wonders whether they chose the wrong title track

The members of B2ST have enjoyed a string of successes with their ”Fiction” comeback, but thanks to the equal popularity of their ballad track, “Rainy Days“, the boys have found themselves in an unusual predicament.

Main vocalist Yoseob commented, “We weren’t sure how people would react to ‘Rainy Days’ when we decided to release it first. It ended up getting a lot more popularity than our actual title track, ‘Fiction’. The members and I began to wonder whether we chose the wrong title track.”

He continued, “We’re grateful that people are taking an interest in our album. We’ve always worked hard for our albums, but especially more for this one since it’s our first full-length work. We definitely wanted to live up to the expectations of our fans.”

Concluding with his thoughts on their comeback, Yoseob said, “I’m glad that it’s finally out. I feel like every album leading up to this point were just preparations for “Fiction and Fact”. We promise to work hard in order to show a better image of ourselves.”

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

C: allkpop

110520 Son IlRak's Cyworld Update

N4CMV.png

You are a singer

There was one single teacher who was basically the age of my students and was also from Miss Korea.

One day, when I asked her why she wasn't getting married,

She responded back to me with an awkward expression.

She said that she was only interested in good looking guys.

I suddenly got into a joking mood and showed her the picture of Dongwoon I had saved on to my phone.

Then suddenly, a smile appeared on the teacher's face.

And then she started to beg me to introduce her to him.

After hearing that, I sneaked a laugh

This was because Dongwoon was only in 7th grade at the time and the picture I had on my phone was a picture of him I took when he was in 6th grade.

That is right.

Even at that time my son was the epitome of <Arab looking old aged Flower Boy> exceeding at a rate faster than Benjamin Button. ^^

Later, when the teacher looking like a student found out the truth behind my story, she made an embarrassed face.

Then she said that an oppa she knew was the president of a management and he was looking for the main character in a music video. She added that it would be a good experience for him to come out as at least as an extra.

Music video filming!

This coincidental offer had become the seedling that set his destiny to become a singer.

The management president, who looked at Dongwoon, suddenly asked, "Why are you trying to appear in a music video?"

And then he abruptly added, "Why don't you just try for the main role?"

Also, the management president asked Dongwoon what he wanted to be when he grew up.

Then, oh my, Dongwoon suddenly answers that he wants to be a singer and that he had been preparing a band for a long time?

Hearing that coming from him, I was really suprised.

Because until then, I thought of singers as part of a story from a different world.

I didn't even hear my own son sing before.

Will you guys believe me if I say that I had never been to the karaoke with my family or my friends in my entire life back then?

Thinking that it didn't even make sense, I came back home with Dongwoon.

And in the car, after tallking about different things, I told Dongwoon to sing a song.

Without hesistation, Dongwoon started to sing SG Wannabe's 'Timeless'.

I still remember thinking that Dongwoon sang giving it his all in his own way. ^^

But for me, who believed that only Jo Yongpil, Na Hoonah, and Song Changsik were the only singer to my ears, I thought that he didn't have the skills to become a singer.

Even when he made in the audition for Korea's one of the biggest managements, or when he made it as a main vocal in a group back in the days, or even when he debuted under the group name BEAST, my initial decision didn't change,

That is right.

For me, the definition of a singer was still Jo Yongpil, Na Hoonah, and Song Changsik.

So in other words, I didn't accept Dongwoon as a singer somewhere deep in my heart.

But you know.

I was surprised when I listened to BEAST's first official album and saw the comeback stage today.

This was because I felt it on my skin that Dongwoon's singing abilities improved so much. And of course his steadiness got much better.

Fans who watched BEAST's comeback stage commented about Dongwoon's improvement or praised him on his singing.

You guys are probably assuming this but~~~

I want to praise Dongwoon with the fan's praises on my back.

Even if you guys make fun of me for praising my son.

You guys understand right?

Son~

You are a singer.

You are a true singer.

Your father knows that you probably blamed yourself and pushed yourself harder through vocal lessons even after you debuted as a pro singer.

And I know that there are not many singers who still got vocal lessons after debuting as a singer.

How would I not understand your pain and suffering.

But your attitude is something to be praised about.

I hope that will never ever lose that type of mindset and attutide in the future.

Just adding this, but you won't be turning arrogant because you heard praises right?

Praises can even make a whale dance, but I am telling you this becuase it can also make someone sick and mess up their life.

Hoping that your father's praise will become your motivation to sing and dance harder, I also wish that it will never become the poison that ends up hurting you.

CREDITS: Son IlRak's Cyworld (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Guest shinhdeplol

110526 [Exclusive] BEAST, love in fiction... wild beast 'sorrowful gestures'

xzfyf.jpg

n2shy.jpg

shgct.jpg

bx5jp.jpg

maqa1.jpg

miir4.jpg

Beast is back. Group BEAST confronts their fans again with the title song <Fiction>. This music video gathered attention by starring Yong Junhyung and actress Park Boyoung. In that intense heat, we stuck our lens in.

# Are we like 5 Eagle Brothers?

This music video portrays a man continuing his sorrowful love by writing a novel through his imagination because he cannot accept the fact that he broke up with his lover. The set reminded us of SF movie shooting, fitting perfectly with the theme.

# 'Smile man' Yang yoseob~!

BEAST's 'smile man' Yang Yoseob was endless. The smile never left his mouth when he was posing arrogantly as if commanding other members and even when he was receiving makeup wearing an elegant suit.

# Park Boyoung in BEAST

More weight was added to this music video by starring actress Park Boyoung. Park Boyoung, who exchanged loving eye glances with Yong Junhyung, showed aspect as a pro actress with natural tear act.

# Yong Junhyung - Yoon Dujun Strong Charisma

BEAST's two charisma have met. This two, who have the most mature charms in the group, showed off their manliness even during the music video shooting scene. Who is the final winner?

# 'Handsome' than 'Beast'

BEAST's group name have the meaning of beast. But if we look at closely at each and every aspect of them, they are more close to a handsome group than beast. Especailly, BEAST's member Lee Kikwang, who is in charge of appearance, has a 'side appearance' that is incomparable to others.

T/N: 5 Eagle Brothers was a popular cartoon among kids

CREDITS: SPORTS HANKOOK (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

tumblr_lm3zquveDd1qk9l82o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1307014007&Signature=tvHqxBsaZaQIc3kQefHsYFgmkq0%3D

Yoseob’s me2day to Daesung:

“Daesung Cheer up!

Think of VIPs when you’re tired. Hwaiting!”

Cr: rain213@tumblr

110520 Son IlRak's Cyworld Update

I always enjoys reading Prof Son IlRak's cyworld blog, he really is such a supportive, caring & sweet father ^^

Archived