비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kerry

Thank you so much<333333333333333333333

As for pre-orders none of the listed sites have them available as of yet. I'll check everyday, and once I see that they are available I'll post here and let everyone know.^^

Thank you so much. I really appreciate all the hard work you're doing to help Beast to get to the top! I'll definitely be pre-ordering the album from one of those websites you posted, so that Beast has a better chance of winning on Music Shows. Each time, I see them winning on shows, makes me feel swelled up with pride. <3 Beast fighting!

I really like this concept. I think all the boys look really great. And I love this fantasy vibe they're giving off. I hope it is like a mystical story! How cool would it be if their MV had a myth background? Kind of like Soom. But I'm really looking forward to all these tidbits of information coming out. :D

Yoseob's new twitter dp: tumblr_lkwwz8CjbL1qft2au.jpg a larger image of this photo is here: tumblr_lkwx10zUBG1qzw9tq.jpg

credit: b2utiesloveb2st (for twitter dp) and yayhooraywoohoo (for original image)

Guest myboyRobin

@Kerry It's no problem^^

Baby yoseob is so precious!  :wub:

Since Dongwoon is the angel, will he be the one playing the harp? It would be really cool to see him playing one on stage or something.

Guest kerry

@Kerry It's no problem^^

Baby yoseob is so precious!  :wub:

Since Dongwoon is the angel, will he be the one playing the harp? It would be really cool to see him playing one on stage or something.

Lol it's funny but a while back my tumblr dash was filled with people saying that Yoseob was going to play a Princess in the new MV. And they were making up all kinds of scenerios. Ah b2utys and their imagination. <3

Yoseob's Tweet Translations with Gina Lee (she produced his last musical where he played Jiyong)

helloimys: Burdensome

ginasam: @helloimys: It would be so amazing… if our Yoseob could take the role of Melchior in “Spring Awakening”….^^

helloimys: @ginasam: I really wish I could do itㅜㅜㅜhingㅜㅜㅜ

ginasam: @helloimys: You can’t… Your next project has to be something I’m producing!!!! keke^^

helloimys: @ginasam: keke no matter what the project is, I promise to follow you teacher hehehe

cr: b2utiesloveb2st

Oooh. I would love to see Yoseob act as Melchior in Spring Awakening! That musical is so good. :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Tweet: Dongwoon

tumblr_lkwxh1lu6S1qft2au.png

beastdw: Does anyone play Starcraft among our fans!!!

tumblr_lkwxn9t4XY1qft2au.png

beastdw: Let’s do a Star Craft battle later, I’ll see you all kek

Tweet: Dongwoon & Sehun Manager

tumblr_lkwxj9K2X51qft2au.png

tumblr_lkwxjezBf51qft2au.jpg

cubeentsh: Today’s dinner. If we release all our fatigue, will Tiger feel better?? keke

beastdw: @cubeentsh: Call me later

edit

More :)

Tweet: Yoseob

tumblr_lkwxc6SCQE1qft2au.png

helloimys: Immortal Song Choice #2.. It was difficult to choose the first song of choice.. But I’ve finally gotten it!^^ I chose this song because I was reminded of a promise I made with someone!^^ Now I need to go practice so I can memorize it!!^^

Tweet: Doojoon & Junho (TVXQ Junsu’s Brother)

tumblr_lkwwxsmzdo1qft2au.png

tumblr_lkwx10mkbS1qft2au.jpg

iamzunoya: These are my soccer shoes~They’re yellow but they still don’t get dirty very easily^^ Why might that be?? Because I play by myself…^^

BeeeestDJ: @iamzunoya: Ah Hyung, your soccer shoes are so nice.. When I go to Japan, I also want to buy a pair of soccer shoes that not many people have..

iamzunoya: @BeeeestDJ: There are so many pretty soccer shoes here, you should really get a pair^^ This Hyung is on his way out to work now, you’re really busy too, right? Work hard, I’ll call you later^^

BeeeestDJ: @iamzunoya: Okay okay okay okay Hyung, work hard!!!!^^

Tweet: Yoseob & Gina Lee

tumblr_lkwwpgFFX01qft2au.png

helloimys: Burdensome

ginasam: @helloimys: It would be so amazing… if our Yoseob could take the role of Melchior in “Spring Awakening”….^^

helloimys: @ginasam: I really wish I could do itㅜㅜㅜhingㅜㅜㅜ

ginasam: @helloimys: You can’t… Your next project has to be something I’m producing!!!! keke^^

helloimys: @ginasam: keke no matter what the project is, I promise to follow you teacher hehehe

Retweet: Gikwang

tumblr_lkwwc5Zsaf1qft2au.jpg

tumblr_lkwwc9MzhB1qft2au.jpg

RT @B2ST74: 아빠미소 ㅎㅎㅎ http://yfrog.com/gzvvlzljhttp://yfrog.com/h7tskauj ㅋㅋㅋ우리사장님ㅋㅋ훈남ㅋㅋ킹왕짱ㅋㅋ

Translation: A father’s smile hehehe hehehe kekeke our CEO keke a charismatic guy keke our ultimate king is the best keke

C: b2utiesloveb2st@ tumblr

[TRANS] @helloimys Close to BEAST comeback!!!!! Give a lot of love for our.. F.. I'll stop here.. kekeke http://j.mp/ijuBNm

Im thinking of the F word lmao

C: B2STLYTWEETS @ twitter

thanks myboyRobin....u r right, i was too busy looking at beast's handsome face that i didn't notice those details... but i'm still glad they didn't totally rely on that...

kerry, i also hope their mv(s) will have a mystical feel....beast fighting....

Guest shinhdeplol

[CAPS] Doojoon on All My Love

These are old already but worth sharing :P

sa3dl.jpg

83382854.jpg

sa2np.jpg

C: 두식이키운날 @ bestiz

Guest candy_01

tumblr_lkx5nyJBeK1qigfq8o1_500.gif

I LOVE BEAST! CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK! WEEEH! MAY 17, PLEASE COME SOON! FINALLY! IT'S A FULL ALBUM AND ACCORDING TO DUJUN, ALL SONGS INCLUDED IN THAT ALBUM ARE ALL NEW. OH YES YES YES!! DEFINITELY EXCITED FOR THIS! :wub::wub::wub:

and hello B2uties. it's been a while since my last post. i see unfamiliar names posting. must be new? hello. i am candy! yoseob lover! :wub: nice meeting you all! ^_^

Guest shinhdeplol

Tweet: Doojoon & Seulong (2AM)

tumblr_lkx5dcmHll1qft2au.png

Translation

2AMONG: Specialty is??? (T/N: Unclear if he’s asking what his specialty is or what other people think their specialty is)

BeeeestDJ: @2AMONG: Soccer

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

Doojoon is obsessed with soccer :lol:

Guest Heart<3

^

lol Doo Joon is hilarious.

YES. ALL BRAND NEW SONGS. HOW EXCITEMENT.

May 17th, come to mama!

I'm going to be thinking about their comeback all week. I haz no life.

BEAST and B2UTY's official color will be Dark Gray! ^^ (Source; http://bit.ly/kHj0oU)

via DUYONG2ST

beast’s official color: dark grey

안녕하세요.큐브 엔터테인먼트입니다.

BEAST와 B2UTY를 나타내는 공식 색상이 정해졌습니다.

많은 가수분들의 각 팬덤에서 사용되고 있는 다른 응원 도구의 색상과 중복되지 않는 색상을 찾기 위해 여러 차례의 시행 착오와 고심 끝에 다크그레이(진회색) 색상이 BEAST와 B2UTY의 공식 색상으로 정해졌습니다.

다크그레이(진회색) 색상의 응원도구는 다가오는 5월 중순

BEAST의 정규 앨범 컴백과 동시에 공개 방송 현장에서 만나보실 수 있습니다.

- 응원도구 실사는 조만간 확인하실 수 있도록 방송 컴백 전 재공지하도록 하겠습니다.

앞으로 BEAST 멤버들이 언제 어디서든 무대에 오를 때 마다BU2TY를 한 눈에 알아보고 힘을 낼 수 있도록 다크그레이(진회색) 색상으로 공연장을 가득 채워주시기 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

Hello.

This is CUBE Entertainment.

We have decided on the official color in representing BEAST & B2UTY.

In order to find a color that does not conflict with other fandoms and their fan support items, we have decided DARK GREY as the official color for BEAST & B2UTY after much deliberation.

In the upcoming mid-May, DARK GREY will be used for the fan support items, you will be able to see it when BEAST’s official album is released as well as the scene of the open broadcast.

-As for the fan support items, they will be revealed through an announcement before the comeback.

We hope that whenever BEAST members stand n stage, we can see the audience full of grey in that B2UTY can be noticed right away.

Thank you.

—-

trans. cr; thunggyu.tumblr.com

source cr; playb2st

Guest shinhdeplol

Dark grey seems like a great color for BEAST, but what happened to midnightblue? :( I loveeee that color too.

[PHOTO] 110508 Kikwang leaving Inkigayo

tumblrlkx7pggfis1qc773a.jpg

C: Best of Beast :: B.O.B // beastout @ tumblr

※ PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS. PLEASE DO NOT EDIT/ALTER/RESIZE IMAGE.

Guest piano.1993

i am so excited for the comeback. I hope it will be daebak and help the boys bring home many awards <3BEAST fighting

i like Dark Grey, i am just afraid it's a bit 2AM-ish

Guest shinhdeplol

Tweet: Yoseob

tumblr_lkx8pjyBPt1qft2au.png

helloimys: Dongah Broadcasting Arts University!!!!!! Hehe..

tumblr_lkx8j15k9e1qft2au.png

helloimys: After visiting my school, my mood is suddenly better hehehehe

Tweet: Sehun Manager

tumblr_lkx5yyMRoJ1qft2au.png

cubeentsh: I’m going to switch to a different song to listen to when it’s raining

BEAST i’m sorry!! It’s an amazing song keke

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

4D Prince Jang

Hyunseung is once again in his own world

tumblr_lkx7g04yhe1qavo6i.gif

Then the man points at the plush toy near Doojoon

tumblr_lkx7gt9PZO1qavo6i.gif

Then he suddenly goes “:o” when he saw the plush toy infront of him

tumblr_lkx7hsQQcd1qavo6i.gif

He immediately close his mouth and hopes no one saw it(We saw it)

tumblr_lkx7keuA2x1qavo6i.gif

Then after, he gets to hug all of them with Dongwoon(his godly brother :P)

tumblr_lkx7lkKLgw1qavo6i.gif

C: lilmikan @ tumblr

Guest ss501_Lover

oh nooo!! i can't wait for their new album..been waiting for this moment!! BEAST daebak!!

Hey guys, I found an awesome fanart of Hyunseung from the comeback teaser on tumblr. OMG, this is so cool! B2UTYS are so fast, can't wait for BEAST comeback ^^

tumblr_lkxjahvfDw1qgdcc6.jpg

tumblr_lkxj9d5zzs1qgdcc6.jpg

Credits: on picture, onekyuseob @ tumblr

Archived