tumblr_ljs2z6k2rQ1qbsn61o1_500.jpg

JunPOSE B)

tumblr_ljs7x15xTt1qbev12.jpg

tumblr_ljs7xceZ6Y1qbev12.jpg

tumblr_ljs7y7wTeF1qbev12.jpg

tumblr_ljs7z8m8Xn1qbev12.jpg

tumblr_ljs80iuRVa1qbev12.jpg

cr: thejoker1219 @tumblr

i'm sorry for being a bad b2uty. :sweatingbullets: how's everyone? sorry if some of these are already posted. i saw the performance in Bangkok. Demmit! JUNHYUNG's REALLY SEXY!!! and his armpit. . . *giggles* kekeke. and YOSEOB's HANDSOME!! he was not cute in that performance, he was so handsome.! i also heard junhyung's cover song. *what's the title again? mianhe.*  he should stay as a rapper, cause i'll die if he'll sing more. keke,. seriously! his voice is amajjing!!!

i hope our boys will comeback soon! Music shows are kinda lonely without them, i know i've been fan girling with other groups right now and they've given me enough entertainment. LOL, but still my BEAST DEPRIVATION needs to be cured immediately. so comeback soon mah boys and flutter our hearts with another breath taking new concept and style, songs, and performances that surely only you guys can give to us B2uties that will make us happy, satisfied and contented. I LOVE BEAST!! :wub: :wub: :wub: *too much drama! lolol* :sweatingbullets:

Guest candy_01

shared? lucky noonas! assistant or make up artists? jeeez. the most happiest job in the world. all you have to do is be there with these boys, assist them and put some make ups. lolol

^_^   and that bicep of doojoon. . :D

tumblr_ljs1fuSyLM1qzv7kno1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljs1dx4Wox1qabz0qo1_500.jpg

dooPOSE with stick!  ;)

tumblr_ljs2cpRF0r1qe4wquo1_500.jpg

mianhe. i posted earlier. :) sweet dream.

Guest shinhdeplol

E3zxp.png

doojoon’s all like ‘look at this cyute kid kikwang’

kikwang is like ‘what did you say’

and the poor lil kid is like ‘you’re hurting me’

C: youngdon @ tumblr

Doojoon's expression is the funniest :lol: :lol:

Guest marseobmallow

/creep in..

WHO'S THE GIRL THAT DOOJOON HUGGED???? there has been 3 pics of them hugging since yesterday.. ㅠㅠ wae Doo wae?? i'm.... jealous... huzhuz...

/creep out

XP

Guest shinhdeplol

Junhyung has been hanging with Heechul a lot lately :P

tumblrljuac97rtc1qc773a.jpg

C: Super Junior Hee Chul’s Twitpic // beastout @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_ljudvg8yfx1qfi926.jpg

At Cube the release of new girl group Apink’s single is not far away, please give them a lot of interest and love ^.^!!

tumblr_ljudryuxFD1qfi926.jpg

B2uties’ jealousy is the absolute keke b2uties you are the most pretty in the world, stop the jealousy!

tumblr_ljucqtcuXs1qfi926.jpg

Our cute little sisters Apink! I feel good about the midnight release of their single! Please anticipate it a lot!! Then, bye!

C:jaeunaah @ tumblr

Guest piano.1993

omg this is so funny

HYUNSEUNG HYUNSEUNG HYUNSEUNG!!! are you secretly booking a solo project now???? COME OUT!!!!

Archived