비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest domewey

@nadya kekeke...it's alright...sorry for whining a little...or maybe it's not jz a little...=P

@t_love kekeke....i had a really ugly pic of his face being PS-ed to a little gal !! i jwas searching for it everywhere last nite but my folders r full of unorganised pics lolol...i guess i jz need to find it real hard...>___<

I'll try to share it out if i found it lolol.. n sleep well Juana...wish i could talk to u more tomolo...kinda miss ya ^__^

EDIT : @t_love LOL...when u're at twitter i was still here..n when u came back here...i was at there @___@ n now i seriously have to dig dig dig it out ^__^

Kikwangie photobook that comes with a little gifts too....

Mamnh.jpg

4dSFW.jpg

Th4KA.jpg

vpqkFs.jpg R7Imrs.jpg X0fFgs.jpg 5yJ7Ms.jpg c6JZ3s.jpg g1HgVs.jpg eRYbvs.jpg 2iSOSs.jpg r8N9Ts.jpg zfWIbs.jpg 9uNrTs.jpg

credit : as tagged // 梅子NUNA @b2st吧

sigh...how i wish i could have some extra to buy all their photobook including those from the original and oh boy... ^^

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

while i am seriously loving all the new posters,but one liner is really not good~that is considered a spam~please do edit your post~ we dont want mods to see that :) 

kekeke..im back >__< phew~ i had a hard time searching for quiz =P

n i got this from beastchina hehe..

*quoted image*

Which member do you think would be most suitable for cross-dressing?

OK i saw this before went to bed last night,but LOL i thought you were explaining the poll instead of asking us~ ROFL~ so i didnt reply T_T XD

i think hyunseung should be no 1,then yoseob~mangnae,kikwang,junhyung then DJ(just coz he is the manliest out of the 6) XD HAHA~

On a sidenote I getting rather pissed off annoyed that people so easily forgave Brian Joo (eventhough I wasn't offended or mad) but are still bringing up AJ and his incident and bashing him for it *quoted image*

brian wasnt at the fault in the first place~ and GK too~ i admit he probably dont know what a "black face" is but  that wasnt done on purpose by him,it was forced and was done by the staff~ tsk~ seriously~ i wonder if this will ever go away~ 

Is it real?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

*quoted image*

C: kpopgooglesuggestions @ tumblr

puahahaha google LOVE hyunseung~ i still remember the translate google thing too XD 

ScreenShot041-1.jpg

B2UTY's gifts for Kikwang @ Happy Together

*quoted image*

source : mamastable.co.kr

Taken from cherrie @ mybeastyboys.com

B2Uty's are awesome~ they made this eventhough they heard the news last minute~ ♥ and including GK's tweet about it in the picture is awesome ♥

Unseen?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

C: 소두아이 @ bestiz

oooh this is new~before going to sleep i checked,it still wasnt up~ god it took them almost a week to have it up~ ♥ puahaahah in the broadcast,they asked for 2 months,now in the picture,they want to do the radio with him for 6months ♥ haha who wouldnt want to? the nunas were all over him eventhough in the 10minute is supposedly the busiest time for them~ XD ROFL~ me love it~

Guest Heart<3

Okay, so I guess the rumour about Ki Kwang possibly dating Hyunah's cousin is false?

There were so many fangirls crying/hyperventilating at tumblr because of this rumour.

Apparently it was posted at Soompi but I haven't seen the post. I guess someone had too much time on their hands and wanted to start some mess with the b2uties =\

I really want Ki Kwang's and Yoseob's photobook! >.< Where can we get them? Anyone know?

Guest Nad_Nishikido

Which BEAST days do you like the most? And give the reason!

my favourite BEAST days are Mystery days and SHOCK days because it was Mystery that made me fell in love in BEAST and that song officially brought me back to kpop after leaving for a couple of months...

SHOCK days because that was the 1st comeback from BEAST and the song itself is FIERCE with strong beats..just my style! the choreography is DAEBAK!(thank u PREPIX!) SHOCK is my all-time favourite song in the whoooole kpop..hehe. I challenge S.Tiger to produce a song better than SHOCK!! no more cute song! because this is BEAST we're talking about!! 

ok finish...cool.gif

i was searching for kiki's debut teaser in korean but mr.google translated kiki's name as seungie LOL..tsk tsk...

MY BIASES (including GodWoonwub.gif)

everytime i feel down, i'll always remember yoseob and hyunseung...i really respect this 2 men. This 2 B2STS are rare species and endangered...i wish i can find one here that has traits like them hehe... 

tumblr_ljh6orZhRM1qbqzlro1_500.jpgwub.gifwub.gif

C:shinmadzie@tumblr

tumblr_ljh5g6EU5c1qdrrok.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

C:absmasta@tumblr

Which member do you think would be most suitable for cross-dressing?

HYUNSEOBw00t.gif

kiki is not bad too! tough contender..

tumblr_ljhh7fKX9L1qij6seo1_250.jpg

C:hanynara@tumblr

Guest stupidasxce

BEAST member most suitable at crossdressing my answer will be HYUNSEUNG and YOSEOB XD even [size="4"]GIKWANG is good at crossdressing :P

oh, what perfomance is that without Seung? is he sick? :( it's like the first time he didn't attend a perf, rite? hope he is okay..

tumblr_ljguqxAKPp1qigmcho1_400.gif

he is so thin! XO is that good or something eh?

I want Gikwang and Yoseob's fanbook too :tears: kkkk

Guest piano.1993

BEAST member most suitable at crossdressing

HYUNSEUNG OF COURSE!!! Yoseob would come close second though. He's the female lead of Mystery MV after all :P

Guest shinhdeplol

i love how almost everyone agrees Hyunseung's the prettiest lol

but this MAN...he can be super duper sexy too *drool* :phew:

tumblr_ljhc0v24P81qeom9ko1_500.png

C:aisadw @ tumblr

tumblr_ljh9k0fxFl1qcav1lo1_500.jpg

C: hellyeahitsaikara @ tumblr

^my new desktop wallpaper :w00t:

New quiz :lol:

What B2ST/BEAST Member is your boyfriend.

Tell us your results :P

Edit

MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

unledtq.png

I answered with honesty :P cant believe i got Hyunseung for real haha

Guest shamien7

he is the answer to DOMEWEY's question.... no need to argue 

^TRUE THAT u__u

bGCs2.gif

Where did this guy go today? T^T Does anyone know??

Why didn't he attend the event with the others? TT___TT

I hope he's not sick or anything bad *slapself* ofcourse he won't right?

Wuuuu Hyunseung odiyaa...

56U2Y.gif

i miss you...TTTTTTT

fKOue.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

^maybe he's sick, maybe he's just busy with family stuffs. I hope he's okay. At this time of the year in such countries like Vietnam and Korea, it's easy to get sick

i miss him too. awwh this flawless individual

tumblr_ljfng0JjJC1qa7g3yo1_500.png

C: mushmin @ tumblr

Guest nadyaDJ

2k302.gif

hehe i found this in bestiz a week ago... sorry to the real uploader of this pic 

sweatingbullets.gif

RBsE6.jpg

cr:GOODMAN910606@twitter

z0TYs.jpg

cr:di0dio1219@twitter

Guest nadyaDJ

Hyunseung can be sexy.... agreed but he's always pretty even in his sexy look... hehe

AsUPB.jpg

HUAAAAAAAAAAAAA I GOT JUNHYUNG 

tears.giftears.giftears.gif keke i love it too wub.gif

so doojoon is my hubby and junhyung is my future boyfriend... 

cool.gifcool.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I guess he will never get rid of the "pretty" title :lol:

[MAGAZINE SCAN] BEAST, Junior Magazine: April Edition

tumblrljhkq1bmhm1qc773a.jpg

tumblrljhkt5zqio1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrljhkttej181qc773a.th.jpgtumblrljhkufqyzp1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrljhkvdcrmz1qc773a.th.jpg

tumblrljhkqxgvka1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrljhkrmxnlm1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrljhks0qpbb1qc773a.th.jpgtumblrljhksmcrvi1qc773a.th.jpg

C: 윤요준★님 // beastout @ tumblr

Archived