tumblr_lg7eyyyoFv1qbek2d.gif

< i find this cute xD >

tumblr_lg7ezu7SKh1qbek2d.gif

“yo, i did it.”

tumblr_lg7f0ehsWp1qbek2d.gif

C: hyunseung-rancho @ tumblr

Guest piano.1993

[NEWS] BEAST’s debut album release in Japan to proceed as planned

Despite the recent tragedy that Japan is currently dealing with, Cube Entertainment confirms that they will continue with the sales of BEAST’s debut album on the 16th of March. As reported yesterday, the agency also announced that all performances of the group in Japan will be canceled.

According to Cube Entertainment, they decided to continue with the release of BEAST’s first album on the 16th of March because of the fans’ pre-order status since the 11th. Despite pushing through the group’s album release as planned, it has also been confirmed that Universal Japan has canceled all promotional schedules over the weekend.

A representative of the company further states that: “The official Japanese album will be released to the public a few days earlier because BEAST had already been raised in anticipation to the public since the 11th, so the dates of the release of the albums will not be messed with. But right now, the most important thing in the recovery from the earthquake, so all the performances are on a canceled status.”

Source: Osen and B2STRising

C; mybeastyboys.com

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_li0kpyEGiE1qhcimio1_400.gif

Royal couple again ^^

Lmao. His face is so hilarious

tumblr_lhxsq2T5iy1qhcimio1_400.gif

Seung loves Teddy ^^

tumblr_lhxuvsBAoR1qgzlcv.gif

tumblr_lhxuw4lsx61qgzlcv.gif

Looking pretty all the time

tumblr_lhxmo2XLkP1qhcimio1_400.gif

tumblr_lhrp4m68s81qhcimio1_400.gif

Cuteness.overloads!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lhxwmdkKfG1qgzlcv.gif

tumblr_lhxwmoh4Or1qgzlcv.gif

tumblr_lhxprpP1LL1qhcimio1_400.gif

C: junfu.ckinglovescoke @ tumblr

I havent read this fanaccount yet

[Rancho 张贤胜中文论坛独家前线]

CREDITS: HTTP://WWW.HYUNSEUNG0903.COM

BY:CORN贤胜(STAFF)

Translates by me.

1. 110310 晚上11点多的时候 在公司楼下遇到俊亨和贤胜 俊亨开着黑色小车载着贤胜回公司 贤胜坐在后座 对贤胜说了你好 我是中国饭 给了cherry口味的可乐。

2. 贤胜身上有淡淡的沐浴露的味道,像刚洗完澡。因为太激动了 什么也没顾上说 脑袋空白 他用中文说了谢谢!虽然都是第一声。朋友的总结就是 这孩子干净得不得了!乖得不得了!

Translates:

1. 110310 at night around 11PM++, met Junhyung and Hyunseung at the CUBE building. Junhyung was driving a black car fetching Hyunseung back to the company. Hyunseung sits at the back. (I) Greeted Hyunseung ‘Hi, I’m a China fan’ and gave him Cherry flavoured Coke.

2. Hyunseung smells like he just finished a bath with a nice body shampoo smell. Because (i’m) too excited, I didn’t say anything much, (my) brain is blank. He said ‘Thankyou’ in Chinese! My friend’s conclusion is : He’s so clean and well behaved! (Erm it’s another meaning of well behaved, ya know what right :DDD)

Credits: http://an-minsh.tumblr.com/post/3832970780/rancho

Posted jazavi by @ B2R

w00t.gifw00t.gif

tumblrli02ygwzi61qcas5x.gif

tumblrli02zg9nby1qcas5x.gif

tumblrli030clkwi1qcas5x.gif

tumblrli0319tdco1qcas5x.gif

C:joker-jh @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblrli6o9kavdl1qd10bxo1500.gif

tumblrli6onxbok31qd10bxo1500.gif

tumblrli6p6efrtn1qd10bxo1500.gif

tumblrli6pjholdl1qd10bxo1500.gif

tumblrli6pu7nyrz1qd10bxo1500.gif

tumblrli6q4gfyno1qd10bxo1500.gif

tumblrli6r4qwxon1qd10bxo1500.gif

C: poppindragon @ tumblr

“Welcome to the Show” airs pilot episode with top idol stars

SBS’s new reality sitcom show, “Welcome to the Show,” finally unveiled its pilot episode on March 16th amidst an impressive lineup of cameo appearances from top idol stars.

The episode focused on what went on behind-the-scenes of “Inkigayo” and drew the happenings of the day’s event from morning to live rehearsal, showing in detail how singers prepare for the broadcast behind the glitz and glam of the stage.

The show boasted a top tier lineup including Nichkhun, Sulli, Seulong, IU, TVXQ, B2ST, MBLAQ, Lee Jung, Krystal, G.NA, Jewelry, INFINITE, ZE:A, and Dal Shabet.

READ MORE HERE

Guest shining7andrew

Junhyung and Yoseob in Welcome to show is <3....they are so cute together in pink jacket,,lol...

and the CF was daebak, i hope there are HD version of it, i love the song but it sounded so low quality so it didn't get to me yet, but who knows i might like it someday and Junhyung's new hair and spectacles in CF,daebakk....xD

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST Dong Woon w. 4minute HyunA, Cinémathèque Opening Ceremony (110317) ^^

tumblrli73k2urqz1qc773ao1500.jpg

tumblrli73mnmmuy1qc773ao1500.jpg

C: as tagged // beastout @ tumblr

Dongwoon's fanboy mode is on haha

201103171750341001_1.jpg

C: nate

Guest Unni_Ashley

^lol i love how Dongwoon looks like such a little brother next to Chang Min. They're like two of the cutest maknaes ever.

Hyuna looks good with Dongwoon. I hope Sohyun won't get jealous

Archived