비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

I'm so excited for this Cheosuk special this week... so glad to see doojoon in many shows this week...

I'm so looking forward for everything... espcially their new mini album

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lizramyun

OMGG JUST SAW THE CUT OF DOOJON ON STRONG HEART HAVE TO SAY THAT HE WAS BORN TO BE ON THE ENT WORLD

seriously the word actions and everything fits exactly at the moment

im sooo proud of him.. i mean he made laugh to all th panel even kang hodong and lee seunggi i dont know im soo happy and i love how he didnt made his hard weay to debut like a sad story..

he sayd what he did in a good way im soo proud of him i dont know why haha xd

im wierd..

soorry i had to say all this hehe

i think we an understand better with this haha

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

BEAST's Yoon Doojoon reveals his behind story of becoming a singer

2010092013045410011.jpg

[뉴스엔 이언혁 기자]

비스트 윤두준이 빅뱅을 보고 가수의 꿈을 키운 것으로 알려졌다.

윤두준은 21일 방송된 SBS 추석특집 '강심장'(MC 강호동 이승기)에서 "중학교 때까지 축구선수였지만 고등학교 때 가수의 꿈을 키우게 됐다"고 말했다.

윤두준은 "2007년, 고등학교 2학년 때 빅뱅의 데뷔 다큐멘터리를 보게 됐다"며 "당시 운동 후 피곤한 몸으로 집에서 돈가스를 시켜 먹고 있었다'고 전했다.

윤두준은 당시 속옷 차림으로 쪼그려 앉아 돈가스를 먹었다고. 윤두준은 "그런 내가 초라해보였다"며 "이후 적극적으로 부모님을 설득하기 시작했다"고 털어놨다.

윤 두준은 한 가지 일을 끈기있게 하지 못하는 스타일이다. 윤두준의 어머니조차 "포기할 것을 안다"고 했을 정도. 하지만 윤두준은 JYP 공채 1기 오디션을 봐 5~6천명의 참가자 중 3등으로 입상했다. 당시 1등은 2PM 우영이었다.

윤두준운 "3개월 후 2PM, 2AM과 다큐멘터리를 찍게 됐다"며 "7년 연습생 조권이 날 정말 미워했다더라"고 했다.

윤두준은 2AM, 2PM에서 탈락한 뒤 좌절했지만 절치부심한 끝에 비스트로 데뷔했다. 윤두준은 "얼마 전, 1위를 했을 때 2AM 친구들이 가장 많이 축하해줬다"며 "정말 많이 울었다"고 덧붙였다.

[Newsen Lee Uhnhyunk Reporter]

It has been revealed that BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon had grown his dreams to be a singer by watching Big Bang.

On the episode of SBS Chuseok special ‘Strong Heart’, Yoon Doojoon stated, “I was a soccer player until I was in middle school, but I started wanting to be a singer when I was in high school.”

He also added, “In 2007, when I was in my 3rd year of high school, I got to watch the Big Bang debut documentary. I was eating the pork cutlet in my house with my tired body after practice.”

Yoon Doojoon had been eating the pork cutlet slouched down in underwear. He revealed, “Seeing myself like that was really sad. After that moment, I started to convince my parents more directly.”

He is the type of person who can’t stick to a certain thing for a long time. Even his mother decided that he was going to give up some time. However, Yoon Doojoon had auditioned for the first open audition in JYP and had won third place out of the 5~6 thousand participants. The first place then was 2PM’s Wooyoung.

Yoon Doojoon stated, “Three months later I got to film a documentary with 2PM and 2AM. Jokwon, who had been a trainee for 7 years, really hated me.”

He was crushed that he was eliminated off 2AM and 2PM, however through this chance, he was able to debut as a BEAST member. Yoon Doojoon stated, “A while back, when we placed first, our friends in 2AM congratulated us the most. We all really cried a lot.”

CREDITS:

Newsen (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Kyaaa!!! uri Yoon leadah nim!!!

I'm just like his old self... i don't stick to something for a long time xD hhohoho xD

wa... i remember the time when he was in hot blood.. Kwonnie was always complaining how others got into the documentary so quickly and he waited so long hahah xD

I'm glad his parents let him audition at the end.. if not... i would have never know him through hot blood, then he and hyunnie would have not made me wait for them to debut, and beast would have never been beast..

100921 Yoseob's Cafe Post - Chuuuseoook

yoseobcafe10092101.png

Chuuu Seoook

It's a happy Chuseok!

Being trapped inside the music video set for three days, I didn't even know it was raining this much outside ㅜㅜㅜ

Aigoo our B2TUTIES! Have a happy Chuseok with your family!! Okay~?? Kekekeke

Eat tons of delicious foods too~~!!

As much as you are anticipating the 3rd album, you should enjoy Chuseok just the same~~

Then bye~~

(Ah Sorry)

CREDITS:

PLAYB2ST (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

100922 Doojoon's Tweet

34nl4r4.jpg

x1yo2p.jpg

Credits: Doojoon's Twitter (SOURCE); seoulfoood @ B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)

Guest lizramyun

ahhh im sor sorry that i can help with the thread today im at work but i cant search for things ah

totally a fail... omg im soo excited for everything in this weekend..

i wish all that programs where on weekends.. cuz i have school haha

i should tell a lie to my parents and saidh that i have to do homework all night hahah

jkjk

just posting xD so you can keep posting things haha

^ thx a lot, Liz!!

100921 President Hong's twitter update

100921hongcube000.jpg

hongcube00st7.jpg

*BIG thx to beastchina for chinese trans*

Chinese to English trans by me :

Shooting scene of BEAST music video...Hong Cube...B2uties  Music video came out great...I love you guys and Happy Chuseok Day  First time using twitter ^^

100921 President Hong tweet Doo Joon & Jun Hyung

100921hongcube001.jpg

*no chinese trans ATM...so let's c wat google translate come out with..hehe!! *

Google Trans :

Nahongkyubeuda

Meaning :

I'm Hong Cube

100922 Doo Joon tweet President Hong

100922doojoontweet.jpg

*no chinese trans ATM....use Google trans again..keke!! *

Google Trans :

Have a rich Harvest ssajangni !!!!!^^

[ssajangni = I guess it's Ssajangnim, meaning President-nim]

LOL...done playing with Google trans...I do hope beastchina or B2R could come out with the more accurate trans ^^

LOL. doojoon showing red panty is SUPER DUPER EPIC.

i remember i kept replaying the video and laughed like mad~

for those who have not seen it, here's the youtube link ^^

DOOJOON SHOWS RED PANTY

enjoy! ahahaa

Guest thelatter33

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_1087140/201009/1285086678_1274380729_1268309644_b0088758_4b34e92fbc349%5B1%5D.gif

GAAAAHHHHHH NEED TO FIND THIS PERFORMANCE!!

Anybody know which one this is from? And if you do...do ya know where I can download it? ;)

BTW: Can't wait for the Japanese version. (They are releasing one in Japan right?) I'll shell out some major cash for thaat~

Guest shinhdeplol

ngoai1.jpg

ngoai11.jpg

trong14.th.jpgtrong15.th.jpgtrong16.th.jpg

trong17.th.jpgtrong18.th.jpgtrong1.th.jpg

trong11.th.jpgtrong12.th.jpgtrong13.th.jpg

C: 장현승의예쁜이

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_1087140/201009/1285086678_1274380729_1268309644_b0088758_4b34e92fbc349%5B1%5D.gif

GAAAAHHHHHH NEED TO FIND THIS PERFORMANCE!!

Anybody know which one this is from? And if you do...do ya know where I can download it? ;)

BTW: Can't wait for the Japanese version. (They are releasing one in Japan right?) I'll shell out some major cash for thaat~

HERE YOU ARE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJIR9qQiXWU

@thelatter33 Most probably it's either Wipe The Tears or Dancing Shoes performance of Kikwang when he was a solo singer as AJ. But I think it's WIPE THE TEARS performance.And isn't that Junhyung at the back of Kikwang?

edit:

oh nevermind. shinhdeplol found it :D

Archived