비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest x0_saturn_0x

I love how their songs aren't repetitive yet they're all so catchy! I've been listening to their mini album for the entire day haha

I wonder if they're gonna release a full length album before the end of the year.. I really hope so!! I want to hear more of their lovely voices <3 especially AJ's tee hee -biased- x)

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _chibi-dragon_

damn, i'm loving these boys. Agreed with some people yes i thought they were another fail. I mean they were battlign against SHINee and MBLAQ. Shinee had standard based fans, and MBLAQ supported by Rain therefore i knew they HAD to make it big. BEAST was like a blehs for me initially. No hype no feeling when i heard about them.

I tried MBLAQ despised their song. 'Oh Yeah, I'm feeling good' ?! wtf.

Tried BEAST debut song bad girl, thought it was so-so another bubble gum pop but heartly despised the 'down down we gotta get down'.

T

hen tried to listen to MBLAQ's album. Found it utterfly boring!

Listened to BEAST and thought fck i'm in love.

Though i adored these boys, i didn't now how far they were gunna go.

Then i saw their debut and damn it was so cool how their fans were so jjang in chanting for them.

Those boys proved me wrong.

It had always been SHINee and 2PM for me, then along came BEAST and changed me to a 'Beauty'

Why i love these boys still have no idea. But i think AJ just pushed the line for me with his nice smiles.

Now, i'mma hardcore BEAST fan and it painfully waiting each day for their MV.

Now don't kill me for not liking MBLAQ, i'm not an anti, its jst that BEAST had won my heart. =]

PEACE! (long fan girl story...)

agreed MBLAQ is okay

and very very nice looks-wise

but i still reckon that BEAST has absolute talent xD

btw, did you make your sig banner?

it's reall good~

Guest thesweetestkrn

I'm so slow and so late!!

I just realized that KiKwang is AJ!!!!

Oh my god .. I couldn't recognize him!

He's such a little hottie!

Guest XxElmyraxX

I say, their debut album is going to be quite successful.

Their songs have great intro (music-wise) and can get pretty addictive!

When I first heard the few seconds oof most of their songs, I was like whoa. Not bad!

It's like a mix of American styled-music, but still staying with the korean taste.

Yet & Oasis are my favourites. ♥

I think these boys are going to hit off well..like how SHINee did.

Can't wait to see more of them and of course, their MV!

Guest _chibi-dragon_

Yeh those boys are hella hot. i guess BEAST has more charm to them. They're more boys than men, and i dunno, i like that. they're cute but sxc and don't try too hard to be. While MBLAQ has such a serious feel to them. Like they're jst trying to be too hot... i dunno...

and yeh i made the banner. tQ =]

Damn, agreed with everyone talented boys for the win!

I want their MV now!!!!

OMG

i was thinking that earlier today!

i really love dorky, playful idols, and i was thinking that even though they're called BEAST, they're all really cute and young at heart

but they look so hot when they dance *___*

they're not too serious, and they have fun on stage

i really love that :D

i demand the MV. now.

MV MV MV MV!!!!

omg where the heck is the MV.

cube hurry up and release it already!

anyways i just want to say something,

keep this thread "other artist free"

stop comparing and giving comments about how you think about "other artists"

just keep it BEAST!!

Guest crazy lulu

[edit] for the sake of keeping peace, since people are such sticklers about not comparing artists -- even though it's perfectly fine to do so since they're all entertainers -- i took out the beginning part of my comment. 8/

b2st has captured their own style, and ALL the guys can carry themselves vocally, it's amazing. they trained hard and sound great. for all other boy bands i've ever liked, i've only favored one or two voices within the group. in b2st though, i like ALL their voices. i love, love yo seob's voice though. i've never heard a k-pop voice like his before, so i'm enjoying it and their music.

Guest cookieremix

Please excuse me for cutting your post short, but their documentary is gettin' subbed?? really?! I saw it without subs but I'll watch it again if so ^^

Just a few more hours to their debut on Inkigaio !!!

Yup! It's in the process of being subbed by B2STLYSubs @ b2strising.com. We're really close to releasing ep. 1 and ep. 2 should follow up a week after that. ^^

Gosh, their showcase outfits look hella uncomfortable. Well, at least for Doojoon and Yoseob. It's just that fuzzy white sweater on Doojoon looks uncomfortable, especially having to dance and sweat in it. Same with Yoseob's pants. DD: I'm so proud of them for dancing so well in them. <3 hahaha

and guys, I've already said this before but please stop talking about MBLAQ (or any other artist for that matter) in here!! As m3mi has already said, lets keep all comments strictly about BEAST on here. Comparing MBLAQ and Beast and saying how Beast is "overshadowing" them or how their songs are "hideous" is the same as bashing MBLAQ. Which goes against this rule:

2.) Do not bash other forum members or any musical artists.

Lets not create a bad name for Beast fans, neh? ^^;

Guest BlueE7il

Hello Beauty, :D

Let's prepare for our Beast rocking the stage at SBS Inkigayo today.

The Cool Leader,Du Jun

DuJun.gif

The Tough guy,Hyun Seung

HyunSeung.gif

The Joker,Jun Hyung

JunHyung.gif

The Super Cute Maknae-like,Yo Seob

YoSeob.gif

The Very Handsome Good looking guy,Gi Kwang

GiKwang.gif

The Beloved Beast's Maknae,Dong Woon

DongWoon.gif

Guys, no worries about our maknae,Dong Woon is a bit underrated. He will definitely get the light "He is so talented and too shine to hide"

BEAST SARANGHAE!!!!!!

====> FIGHTING===> Rock another stage for us,Beauty!!!

Guest photodaisy

MV MV MV MV!!!!

omg where the heck is the MV.

cube hurry up and release it already!

anyways i just want to say something,

keep this thread "other artist free"

stop comparing and giving comments about how you think about "other artists"

just keep it BEAST!!

ZOMG. LOL. I read this and I thought you were spazzing over the MV being out. LOL. And then I read it again. Ahahahah. Man, I'm getting impatient but it's gonna be amazing.

For the Part 1/Teaser they released, is that just a teaser? Or is that an actual part of the MV and they're going to release another part? LOL. That'd be lame because I want two extra new MVs. AHAHA. OK. We'll see. ^-^;; Woot, I can't wait for my CD to get in. It's going to be a while to get here but heck, I'm excited. Yey yey!

And yeah, like the above poster (cookieremix), let's just keep it BEAST in here. ROOOOAAARRRRRR!

Guest candiieXD

lolz. my apologise for comparison. we were jst doing some constructive crtism. No bashing intended. ;]

I'll keep those comment to myself from now on. ;]

N'wayz thx for the gifs.

still no mv...=[

Guest fallen*angel

Im excited for Inkigayo tonight <3

I still can't stop re-playing Bad Girl Teaser. Ki Gwang is so hot in it!

the dance break is bad-a** :]]

and please do not talk bad about other artists, its rude and

you guys will be at fault for making Beast fans have a bad image.

use *spoiler* tag or *white color* to cover other artists name.

all of you who have not, are going to get warned in a few minutes. lol

Guest NaniSubs

^ (@fallen*angel) same here! i keep finding myself leaving a youtube page up with both of Beast's teasers lol! im always watching them!

My favorite part is doojoon <3 oh mannnn

I was watching Kang Shim Jang today i couldnt help but think about how cool it would be to see Beast on a variety show like that some day. Im gonna show my full support as a Beauty! -excited-

Guest lucky#13

staying up for inkigayo tonight again x] hehe. can't wait!

i'm hoping they perform their intro track 'Beast is the B2ST'

i REALLY want to see them dance the choreo LIVE~<3

Doojoon's childhood pics are sooo adorable!!! hahahaha.... little chubby cheeks!!

I think people are staying up watching the performance over at B2STrising, make sure to go there and spazz with us while Inkigayo airs :) ...It's gonna be a hot performance tonight <3

I love whoever came up with BEAUTY & the BEAST! I hope their official fanclub picks that as the name...just perfect!

20409363480452f7f5aj284.jpg

Guest Ssaga_G

Wow~I love them in casual wear~Jun Hyung looks like a cool college kid with that nerdy glasses and that outfit~It seems like in the showcase pics , they are even interviewed by a Chinese media~wow!

Anyway, i just had this thought in my head, somehow AJ looks a bit like Yoo Seung Ho when he smiles? Something about him reminds me of SH~Well, they're both cutie!Can't wait for the performance in Inki today!

I really like Jun Hyung's outfit :D He looks good with the glasses.

Yoo Seung Ho! That's who he reminded me of.

I was thinking "He looks like someone." But I couldn't place it in my mind.

Ki Kwang does look like Yoo Seung Ho.

Guest magiikaltouch

i'mma a guy and i like these boys. Best thing in kpop scene lately. smiles.

who's staying up tonite for their ingki show? I noe i am.

Archived