Jung Yun Ho 정윤호

Admin

Guest Q_Park

^

^

Aww . . . he's going back to Japan already? LOL

I hope he doesn't tire himself out.

Please return to Korea so that you can film HTTG!!!

- Kyu

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deNain

^

For his THSK's activities maybe.

He still has to involve in his group activity anyway to prove that he's a multitalented leader!~

LOL! Kyu, I know he will back to Korea somewhere around this week for HTTG.

Airport will be his primary home now I think~ :lol:

More from Airport

yunhoairporttojapan26ju.jpg

kb2xg.jpg

6xt7o4.jpg

Guest YUNICA

wow...who would have thought I'd see a thread for him in the kdrama section!

zomg, i know right. ;D

thanks for creating this thread, Ain!

aww, he is going back and forth between two country, again. but he is all smiley, idk i feel a lot calmer lol. hwaiting my leadersshi! <3

Guest thasaranaki

Yes.. I think Yunho is so happy with what he is doing right now.. because he seem to smile at the airport a lot lately despite he is going back and forth..

Just look at these airport pics.. he smiled cutely..

327308_20097261514041.jpg

52468520200907261254349969834021335_000.jpg

Credit to uknowbar!

He's working hard! Going back and forth from Korean to Japan, Japan to Korea. :)

I just saw these photo's from his picture thread......... :)

pssh

(everyone from 'Yunho's picture thread' move into this thread as well!) :phew:

Guest orange08

*grins and waves* hey all :D

What's he doing going to Japan? Does Heading to the Ground require filming in Korea? But i am very excited for Yunho and Ara's loveline to form!! They are both so beautiful

I'm sure DBSK still have lots of activities in Japan and the scheduling will probably be pretty hard and tiring on Yunho, but the fact that he's smiling in those airport candids is a good sign :). Knowing Yunho, he will definitely not allow DBSK's activities or his own performance with the group to suffer while he acts in this drama. His 1st priority has always been DBSK. I just hope he can juggle both schedules without too much trouble. Go, go, leader sshi! :wub: :wub: :heart:

Guest songjc

OMG...he's back in Japan again? This is making me nervous...I'm sure he can juggle his DBSK obligations and the drama...but how will it affect him? Take care of yourself, leadershi! We want you to be healthy. I love to see him actually smiling at the airport. That's a good sign, right? Anyone know when exactly will they begin filming?

Guest thasaranaki

Waveee.. Here we are hehehe.. Dont worry.. we will participate all the threads which related to Yunho/DBSK kekeke..

OMG...he's back in Japan again? This is making me nervous...I'm sure he can juggle his DBSK obligations and the drama...but how will it affect him? Take care of yourself, leadershi! We want you to be healthy. I love to see him actually smiling at the airport. That's a good sign, right? Anyone know when exactly will they begin filming?

Yes.. He is back to Japan already.. Well.. we all worry about his health due to flying back and forth .. He must be so tired..but there is nothing that we can do beside keep praying he wont gets sick... *Please take care of yourself more Yunnie*.. But seeing Yunho smiling like this.. it make me felt a lot better..

Actually, I am not sure when they begin filming either.. but a lot of ppl said it might be next week.. and I think its better to start filming earlier too.. so the director will have enough time to correct the mistakes..

Guest YUNICA

i just gotta quote this one! xD oh yes, we're all here. :lol:

Knowing Yunho, he will definitely not allow DBSK's activities or his own performance with the group to suffer while he acts in this drama. His 1st priority has always been DBSK. I just hope he can juggle both schedules without too much trouble. Go, go, leader sshi! :wub: :wub: :heart:

i hope he can juggle both schedules too. knowing the fact he will finish off everything he started, i'm sure he will be able to work in both place but

he really gotta take good care of himself. hwaiting! ;D

Anyone know when exactly will they begin filming?

the filming is supposed to start tomorrow, according to Kyu @ HTTG's thread. :D

Guest thasaranaki

U-Know Yunho’s Fans: A Unique Representation by Watermelon

1248395904.jpg

To commemorate the cast of U-Know Yunho (real name: Jung Yunho), the member of popular group TVXQ as leading role in MBC new drama, “Heading to The Ground” (directed by Park Sung-soo), Yunho’s fanclub “WithYoonho” did a unique activity, which is visiting more than 10 media/press offices.

Daily office received a visit on 27th afternoon from Yunho’s fans Yoon Ji-ah (23, Yunho’s fanclub leader), Song Mi-young (30), and Woo In-seon (23). They said, “Since this is Yunho’s first challenge in acting, therefore, through this activities, we’d like to ask media support to him for doing this first challenge.”. They brought along 3 watermelons, rice cakes, cookies, and drinks as gifts.

1248683846.jpg

More than anything, we want everything goes well for Yunho. PD Park Sung-soo had been very good in directing singer Eric, so we’re hoping him to do more for this drama.”

This is not the first time fans giving gifts to staffs for another way to support their idols. At the lastest KBS 2TV “The Invincible Saturday” where singer and actor Kim Joon appeared, Kim Joon’s fanclub visited the shooting scene, giving away lunches and snacks to casts and crews. Meanwhile at Kim Chang-ryeol’s drama, each cast got T-shirt and towel.

“Star lives from love and support of their fans,” he said.

Source: newdaily

Trans and shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Pics of Yunho and Ara leaving the restaurant after script reading

3451u1f.jpg

2r2q3ba.jpg

Credit Kyu@soompi!

Guest thasaranaki

Yunho is back to Korea.. thus I think they might start filming today lol.. I hope he can takes care of his health more..

090728 Yunho At Airport! (Back To Korea)

17468645200907281429223329557475616_000_640.jpg

17468645200907281429223329557475616_003_640.jpg

17468645200907281429223329557475616_004_640.jpg

17468645200907281429223329557475616_001_640.jpg

17468645200907281429223329557475616_002_640.jpg

17468645200907281429223329557475616_006_640.jpg

Credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest YUNICA

^

^ oh yeah, today is Tuesday already. they're supposed to film it today right?

aww, that's it. we will be seeing him flying back and forth all the time. hwaiting!

Guest thasaranaki

Japanese idol gets anti-fans after confessing her affection for TVXQ Yunho

ms2009072811101997085_0.jpg

ms2009072811101997085_1.jpg

Member Japanese Idol group AKB48, Atsuko Maeda (18 yrs old) admits she’s a huge fan of DBSK’s Jung Yunho.

According to a report in Tokyo Ginza, Maeda expressed, “Yunho is a tall, thoughtful man. When the first trading card to commemorate THSK was released in a bookstore, I immediately went to get it. I really like him.”

After she announced her affection for Yunho in her blog, fans bought her CDs and posters and tore them apart, expressing their discontent with the singer.

Credit: source

Fans really need to start to grow up seriously.. I hope they will stop doing something like this again.. because they just make other ppl hate DBSK even more.. We should be happy instead that other celebrities loves Yunho as well as DBSK.. If we are fans of them.. We should be sooo happy to see many people are adores the person whom we love. However, I am not sure how reliable this article is lol.. or probably they are not even fans of DBSK at all.. because there are so many anti fans nows a day..

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

woowwweee.

those antis need a life man.

whats the big deal about liking yunho?

not like shes going out with him!

i mean those fans... they like him too! arent they the same as her?

oh well. back to the drama.

i hope he really doesnt get overworked.

coming to and fro... hmm, i am scared he falls sick!

Guest thasaranaki

Jung Yunho’s Full Efforts for Heading to The Ground

September 9th is the first broadcast of MBC new drama “Heading to The Ground” with TVXQ’s member Jung Yunho (23) as the leading role challenging his first acting experience.

Due to preparation of this drama, Yunho’s sleeping time has been reduced.

TVXQ’s activity currently is focusing in Japan, therefore, starting the following month Yunho will be busy going back and forth between Korea-Japan as the schedule asks him.

The first full script reading practice had been done few times last week starting July 25th. On July 25th, after script reading practice early in the morning, Yunho had already headed back to Japan in the afternoon. While on July 30th, Yunho will be back to Korea for his first shooting activities.

Yunho put his full efforts for this drama. According to “Heading to The Ground” crew, “Yunho has been contacting the director and script writer a lot these days, to talk about his character.

He even do a lot of exercises to get a shape of an athlete body.”

After seeing Yunho’s practice, PD Park Song-soo said, “He’s quite likely. I can’t wait to see how’s he developing in the next one month.” heldback his compliment yet.

Jung Yunho’s first acting challenge as Cha Bong-Goon in “Heading to The Ground” is expected to get an exploding response to see the fact of TVXQ’s fanbases in entire Asia.

source: sportsnews + newsen

summarized trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest YUNICA

aww, anti-fans. thats bad srsly.

some said its neither BE or Cassies' work. oh well, lets move on. ;D

he indeed sounds really determined. and i'm so happy for him, go Yunho!

Archived