Megan Fox Without Makeup..?

Guest jeannguyen

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tofu_Cloud

^ yeah, but her nose surgery to remove the bump doesn't even make a diff. She even look better before the surgery.

She was all natural in 'Transformers 1' and 'Confession of drama queen'

actually if you get your bump removed its still considered not being natural.(going to a plastic surgeon)

and i already stated about the bump if u read carefully. Also if it didn't make a difference then she wouldn't look different right?

=) oh btw,,, how do u know? do you know the date she got her surgury on??? when??? (just wondering)

Kinda reminds me of Miley in the first pic. LOL

Anyway, she doesn't look too bad :)

OMG i thought the same thing. miley cyrus. megan looks different person. She went from cute to hot.

I think she looks better with light makeup, (concealer, powder, and mascara) in those "natural makeup photos"

her darken eyeliner and red lips makes her look stripperish, so ya i prefer those light makeup pictures.

meganfoxplasticsurgery.jpgmegan-fox-plastic-surgery.jpg then & now red lipstick yucks.. -.-

Guest My Sweet September

She has makeup on in those pictures, I think. Just not a lot. her brows look too uniform not to have any bowder or whatever on them.

But I forgot to mention, she is ogrgoeus with light makeup. And you can't look good in light makeup if you don't look good without makeup!

Guest Atmosphere.

She looks prettier with or without make up!

But I think she looks hotter with those sexy make up she puts on!

Guest nousasamechie

Megan is gorgeous and has a great personality. The audition video really shows her beauty without make-up and the second clip is hiliarous showing her humorous side. Shia is so funny and I love his "crew" at the end of the clips. Megan is awesome.

Guest worldpeace82

She was pretty before and after, regardless of whatever surgery she may have had! She's soooo gorgeous. I just wish she was a bit classier.

Guest jennych

aw shes always been really pretty *jealous jealous* -.- was hoping for like a horrible pic of no makeup but she doesnt always wear that much anyway

Archived