.tr♡

babyroo

Guest bonjour tristesse.

mandoo* " LMFAO LMFAO REALLY ?! 8D DAMN , I HAVE TO VISIT BOTH THOSE PLANETS 8D they seem sexy ~ LOL LMAO ! noo T______T" im never satisfied with my work LOL BAHAHAH , i miss dbsk so much >< ; STUPID TOURS + SOLO ACTIVIES DDDDDDDDDD< ! LOL , yeah its a stock ! XDD shabby princess is win !

YES, YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE PLANET. YOU'LL BE A QUEEN THERE. NO NO, YOU'LL BE A GOD! goddess. LOL. and roooflll you kidding me, noooo! you should be satisfied they're sooo prettyful *O* your coloring and cropping are win. and ohmo, is that kara i see?! i love their new concept. i have a feeling ill miss their cutesy concept like last time but i love their concept for right now too, reminds me of how wg are. wg. i miss them too. like i miss tvxq T_T AND AGREED, ohmygod. yunho and jaejoong and changmin with dramas and all. at least we'll get to watch them on screen. im antipicating the yunho + go ahra collab (its ahra right? lol. im too lazy to check). i wanna see it like .. nooowww. maybe its cause im yunho biased. LOL. AND YES! agreed. i get all my scrapbook textures from that site, i praise the owner. LOL. anyways, ohmo. those posters for salee, they are just sooo adorable. the first one is just so soft spoken, light hearted kind of feeling. im a sucker for those, lol. anyways, update soon!

and helloooooo new page!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ;sweetelectron!ca*.

^ did she die or something? SHE'S NEVER ON MSN.

WHY IS MY REPLY SO SHORT

OKAY ! I GET IT NOW ! i only wrote damn, right jeri, your gay :3 forgottoedit X_X'

i hate you cause you can

-blend

-make nice textured icons

- make nice posters

-make cc's

-make banners

-collage

iloveyou<3

Guest honeyboo.

`verac!ty* : LOL , i never tried PB&J XDD.

..... me neither XDDD LMFAOO !! but I googled it, and the pic in Wikipedia looks .. x_x YAY You got your compy back ! :D ~ <3 PS missed you! D: lmfao I used to have an old school monitor too ;~; they suck T__T oh well, at least you got it back =) omfg, the first poster you made for love.diary is so catchy ! I love the colors *Q* -drools-

why so pro at young age? ;D

Guest b a n g!

b a n g!: LOL ! aww thanks margie ! (: aw yuck ! D: i went to the mall yesterday , LOL. gah i hate dentists, they shove all sorts of things up your mouth O__O " gah, im supersupersuper lazy to be updating gossip right now, even though i should LOL aww thankyou !

your welcome mee too ever since i was little -__- and i get cavities ALL the freakin time and my sister doesnt when i brush my teeth more than she does its been like that since i can remember lol but i do have a love for sweets Dx lol that's okay i saw that you updated a few days ago your welcome you icons are amazing love! whether its your coloring or texture usage i love every single one your posters are uber pretty too the second white walls poster for salee caught my eye

jessa, thank you so much for the posters. I wasn't expecting two, so really, thank you so much <3 both of them are gorgeous in their own ways and I'll definitely get around to using them. I love the pictures that you used in the lighter one, and it's alright that you used two pictures of the girl in the second ^^; and even though the colors contrast, I think both of the posters fit the melancholic, bittersweet mood perfectly. thank you again, jessa <3 *hughug*

Guest kimigasuki

YES LAZINESS FOR REPLYING FTW.

i understand you . LOLLL.

WHEE CONGRATS ON FINISH TR? XD

lovelovelove those banners . so sexy.

i like the swirly soft thingy majigers

but yeah. <3333333333333333333

you know i love your things. and you

ILYSPAZZBUD

Guest `yuuri.

omo Thank you so much!

the new soompi layout kinda cofunsing so i didn't know yet how to change my avi.

and i freakin' don't know too how in the world my avi got change into my very first avi.

kinda confusing. anyways, thanks again! its pretty much appreciated.

Archived