XBOX 360 thread

Guest hawaiingkid

Guest Tonyc402

So...who's picking up Street Fighter 4 on 2/17?

I'm more of a Marvel v Capcom fan but I just can't resist.

I am for sure! but for ps3 . For some reason it just feels right playing fighting games with a ps3 controller.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CK92842

I am for sure! but for ps3 . For some reason it just feels right playing fighting games with a ps3 controller.

Speaking of which the fight stick for the PS3 is $10 cheaper than the X360. I don't know what's the deal with that. :blink:

Guest res0nate

Speaking of which the fight stick for the PS3 is $10 cheaper than the X360. I don't know what's the deal with that. :blink:

MS licensing.

Guest Tonyc402

I don't know if i can wait until december for ff13...

I thought the japanese version of ff13 would only be released on holiday 2009. Likely that the North American version won't be released till Q1 2010 it seems like.

Guest sam sik

Hey guys what should I pick up RPG wise?

Keep in mind, I don't have any RPG games on the 360. And I prefer something that's unique, not like Lost Odyssey or Blue Dragon.

Guest Tonyc402

Yeah mass effect , fallout 3 , oblivion. most jrpg on x360 are pretty mediocre.

But do keep an eye out for Star Ocean 4 : The Last Hope as it looks pretty good , comin out february 27th

Guest sam sik

Yeah mass effect , fallout 3 , oblivion. most jrpg on x360 are pretty mediocre.

But do keep an eye out for Star Ocean 4 : The Last Hope as it looks pretty good , comin out february 27th

For some reason when I said that, I completely forgot about Western RPGs.. and the thing is. I've played them all lol.

Guest ANCHOVIEE

does anyone here play Castle Crashers? just bought it.

add me on XBL: LieutenantGhost

This game is crazy! =D

yea i hav it too...

my green guys like lvl 51

can u add me instead?

gamertag:ANCHOVIEE

oh yea....

im like looking for korean gamers tat like snsd to play with :D

i rarely see asians playing live and i just want to get to know some korean xbox gamers

so if ur korean(azns fine too tough) just add me

gamertag:ANCHOVIEE

Guest CK92842

Woo dead rising 2... high hopes! wee

Was kinda hoping for Frank West' return but it seems to be a new character altogether set in Vegas? :huh:

Was kinda hoping for Frank West' return but it seems to be a new character altogether set in Vegas? :huh:

But he covered wars!

I think the story line is supposed to be like it spread so we no longer need a reporter that goes FANTASTIC when you have a gory shot.

And I guess it turns into Left4Dead themed or... like 28 days later the uninfected who survive. Bwhaha I don't mind the change as long as it gets released.

Guest Evil_Monkey666

But he covered wars!

I think the story line is supposed to be like it spread so we no longer need a reporter that goes FANTASTIC when you have a gory shot.

And I guess it turns into Left4Dead themed or... like 28 days later the uninfected who survive. Bwhaha I don't mind the change as long as it gets released.

At a low level Frank sucks incredibly. But once that genocider achievement is unlocked, the only weapon Frank West needed to survive was Frank West...

Archived