M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

Guest superstar`kiss

HOT PICTURES everyone!!!

Thanks for the share!! *saves*

miss':bella: I would love to do that, but i can't seem to find time for it.

xantia: WELCOME to this LOVELY thread! Yes, yes, how can you watch loveletter & xman and not fall in LOVE with this GORGEOUS guy..that is just so impossible...don't you think?? haha! Well..according to the world, MINWOO is SINGLE. yeah....or..unless he's holding the truth to himself, he's single. WELCOME again! :lol:

My thoughts on the MV:

HOT enough to watch!!!* When he gave his # to her, i was like-- *Pause* *Writes it down*

he looks SO good in there, i SWEAR!!!!! :w00t:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juliehongx

lol. my friend's his 'cousin,'

and im lyke minwoo's #1 fannn ;)

aw man. i want to go to the singapore concert T_______________________________________T

Guest NotGuilty

aw man. i want to go to the singapore concert T_______________________________________T

are you serious???

your friend's his cousin???

:o does she talk to him often????

Guest superstar`kiss

xantia: No problem. Hope to see you around here often and make his thread grow! ;)

juliehongx: Thats very cool! Hook me UP!! haha! jk! But i think that we're his #1 fans in our own way, we all say we're his #1 fans because WE ALL ARE. I don't think there's only ONE person. :)

Nhan: I love your freakin' drawing!!!!

MINWOO OPPA FIGHTING!!!

Guest vietgirl604

did anyone watch his perfs at the seoul drama awards?

wow, so hot! :wub:

except for Let Me Love You when those female dancers got a bit too close to him. :sweatingbullets:

I get SO jealous everytime he's got half exposed dancers all over him and touching his face. >___<;;

Haha, I didn't get to watch it. You have the link? I totally dislike those half naked girls all over Minwoo. Why can't he dance with..fully clothed girls? Him flaunting himself should be enough. Sigh, when I see those girls on him, I turn GREEN I tell ya.

WANNA SEE SOMETHING WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR??!

CLICK HERE! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

I SO wanna say something about it!! But i'll wait for everyone to watch it first so we can all discuss it together. :D

I saw that video a while ago and DAMN Minwoo is so fine in it. Gosh, his character was so hot. Or maybe just because it's him but damn, he is so hot. Can't wait for the second one.

shinhwa n choua thanks for the warm welcome ! :D he's single? wow! looks like i still have a chance.hehehehe :P

Minwoo's not single, .....HE'S MY BOYFRIEND! lmao yeah, he's single. ;) It makes all us girls happy doesn't it? LOL.

Your friend is Minwoo's COUSIN?!?! ..What?! LOL You're so lucky ...you can probably go to Korea with her and meet him. Hook us #1 Minwoo Fans up hHAHAHaha.

EVERYONE, VOTE FOR SHINHWA! Just click on the purple button every 10 seconds. Click on the one next to it for results..vote vote vote!

I'm so glad this thread is starting to grow again.

:)vietgirl604

Guest superstar`kiss

MINWOO'S MOVIE: "HOLY DADDY"'s OST is NOW availible @ YESASIA!! So everyone PRE-ORDER!

& this is the movie poster:

2006wontak.jpg

Its SO cuTe! :wub:

Guest sam chin

minwoo was so busy nowadays promoting his new movie, performing and going to Beijing and so on...

he hardly have a good rest... so i wonder whether will he be able to give a good

performance in Singapore on this coming sunday... :unsure:

Guest serawong

really worry about minwoo being sick and still have to come over singapore for concert... concert is really very tiring....

1 side of me hopehe wont cancel his solo performance... 1 side of me just want him to rest and not tired himself out so without his solo would good for him....

just worried... hope this friday i can see a healthy him.... =(

Guest WanMinBin

yeah I read about him being sick. he had to cancel his performance on some music show in china because he was ill. :(

apparently he has some intestinal problems, so he can only eat very light meals like vegetables and such.

hope he gets better soon. :)

Minu hwaiting!!!

Guest vietgirl604

MINWOO'S MOVIE: "HOLY DADDY"'s OST is NOW availible @ YESASIA!! So everyone PRE-ORDER!

& this is the movie poster:

2006wontak.jpg

Its SO cuTe! :wub:

Yeah, the poster is so cute. I can't wait to watch it..Minwoo looks so hot and sexy and cute on that poster. But he's always looking hot sexy and cute anyways hehes.

minwoo was so busy nowadays promoting his new movie, performing and going to Beijing and so on...

he hardly have a good rest... so i wonder whether will he be able to give a good

performance in Singapore on this coming sunday... :unsure:

I know for sure that if he shows up at the concert, then he'll give it his all. Minwoo's like that..but sometimes he should just put himself first..

yeah I read about him being sick. he had to cancel his performance on some music show in china because he was ill. :(

apparently he has some intestinal problems, so he can only eat very light meals like vegetables and such.

hope he gets better soon. :)

Minu hwaiting!!!

Only light meals?! That makes me so sad...I want to cry for him..sniff sniff..I hope he gets better.

Guest superstar`kiss

awe.. :( He's sick?? I hope he'll get batter by the weekend's concert. I hope that everything goes well with that too. Whoevers attending the concert, GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN! LOL

^ Bump bump bump lolz

Yup, that's his manager...I was like O_o when Mindy kinda pounced him in the pool during their stay in Bangkok. THey were like little kids climbing on a mountain lolz I think they've been together for a long time now...same with one of his dancers. The manager and the dancer always makes me smile when I catch a glimpse of them lolz

I don't think he stayed in China very long...how many interviews did he do exactly? No wonder he cancelled his performance, anyone would be tired after that, expecially since he's sick, and he hurt his foot again....

Guest superstar`kiss

Ohh! Thats his manager? Ahaha! He scared his MANAGER @ The Girlfriend Fansigning?! Ahahahaha! I thought he was just a VIP gaurd or something. haha! That was SO halarious how he did it twice! Anyone see it?? hahahahahahahahaha! :lol: I still crack up everytime i watch it! heeheeeheee! So FUNNY!

Guest superstar`kiss

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!*

I hope the concert goes well!!!

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!! CHEER them on everyone who's going!!!

MINWOO FIGHTING!!!

Guest vietgirl604

Wweee *bumps thread*

Minwoo and his manager (I believe it's his manager) on a program in China.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2875/3653qt1.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7370/5318if7.jpg

credits on the pics.

Oh cool. His manager is a big person LOL...how cute. Minwoo is so adorable in those pictures.

Anyone at the airport when Shinhwa came? In the Shinhwa thread, not many people said much about Minwoo. It was mostly the others so if anyone saw him.. you have any pictures? Hehe, I can't wait for their concert, even if I'm not going. Is Minwoo better yet? Hope so..