M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

Guest jerrybabie26

i haven't been in here in a LOOOOOOOOONg time!... work sucks... takes me away from MINU love... i dont get too drool as much :(

LOL I have another person to share MinWoo with?! I say you steal Wannie from Krizza LOL..but if not, I'll gladly share him with you.

AHH, MinWoo makes my heart melt.

- LYNDA LEe minwoo

i dont mind sharing...but i have him MWF lol. the others TTH is WANNIE day and Sat/Sun is Jinnie day lol

honestly i can't decide who i love more minu or wannie... they're both different individuals... but they're both great. but it juest so happens minu knows how to be sexy SEXY SEXY! wanni's mostly cute, cuddly and loveable...

when i was watching his seoul concert i found it so funny when he kept saying okay i'm acting cute now. hehehehehe its so MINU to annouce when he's being sexy and when he's being sexy... was it his concert or shinhwa concert? i can't remember... have to rewatch :P

thanks for posting samshiku... lucky photographer... minu's so rapable LOL

you're so fortunate serawong to see them... i think i'll take me years before i could actually afford to see at least one of their concerts... i keep planning on saving... but i end up spending for their stuff on line! (man, i knew getting a credit card was a bad idea! lol)

i'd probably freeze if i see them. especially minwoo or wannie or jinnie... hmmm... i honestly love shinhwa but those 3 are my top 3... but WOODONG is top 1 LOL

anyway, his liveworks album is still making me giddy... what song was that when he was talking to the japanese fan... i think its if you.. anyway, if i had even that kind of interaction with him i'd die! its so cute and great how he knows how to interact with his fans...

i love his hair too now... i feel like pulling at it! Grrrrrrrrr....

i want to see his liveworks concert... is that thing going to be released on dvd? OMG!!!!! i can't get out of my minu mode!!!!!!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serawong

Jerrybaby.... trust me... if you ever just try to watch 1 Minwoo's concert live....you will be addicted and no matter how much you love to shop (which i used to and still am) but i will and try hard to resist myself on spending unnecessarily just to be able to save enough to see him. His concert is way fun and highly addicted... and it just keeps ringing in my brain after the concert.... u will be back for more!!! kekeke =P

you want the funny minwoo, cute minwoo, sexy minwoo, dorky minwoo, naughty minwoo... super high fun time with minwoo.... you will get that all at his concert.... especially if the fans and the whole atmosphere is all right!! ^_^

Guest jerrybabie26

oh i dont doubt that... and im really trying my best to save! its like save save save... must see minu... must see minu... kekekekeke

that's my goal for the year. SAVE for MINU! that's my project! *crosses fingers*

and i just got my wontak's angel dvd... hahahahaha ... im never going out of minu mode!

Guest serawong

oh i dont doubt that... and im really trying my best to save! its like save save save... must see minu... must see minu... kekekekeke

that's my goal for the year. SAVE for MINU! that's my project! *crosses fingers*

and i just got my wontak's angel dvd... hahahahaha ... im never going out of minu mode!

then u shd try go for the M's japan concert in September. Its the 1 that is more or less confirm already. I'm not sure about any in Seoul since no news been out yet. But touring in Japan, its a confirm event already. Try to make it there. You will love it! who knows u will see me there too kekeke ^_^

Guest apricot

Haha, serawong you sound really hyped up after seeing M's concert. But I can't blame you, that guy is HOT! For me, I've only seen two live performances from him when he came to S'pore and I actually longed for more! That guy is very good at dancing and he can work the audience really well! Hmmm, how I wish I could fly over to Korea or something too but my budget's a bit tight for me now. Saving it for something else..

There's my dream too to see M's concert live. Imagine 2 hours of M..*drools*

Guest serawong

Haha, serawong you sound really hyped up after seeing M's concert. But I can't blame you, that guy is HOT! For me, I've only seen two live performances from him when he came to S'pore and I actually longed for more! That guy is very good at dancing and he can work the audience really well! Hmmm, how I wish I could fly over to Korea or something too but my budget's a bit tight for me now. Saving it for something else..

There's my dream too to see M's concert live. Imagine 2 hours of M..*drools*

actually singapore's concert atmosphere compare to those concerts of his in korea and japan..i have been to the shinhwa concert in singapore and bangkok too.... but its alot more fun and everyone is alot more hyped up and they will give their all in korea and japan.. standing and cherring for 2 hours all the way.. the screams and cheers never stop... and they always cheer at the right point...

with such good response... which M is also very high if the fans get the atmosphere super high too.... so it makes it even more fun.... he will also give his all.. dance, sing, jump with the crowd....

i have to admit singaporean no matter how they are not as lived up and not as informative of when to do the right cheers... but in japan and korea... is quite different. That's also 1 of the reason to make the concert much more fun and interactive ^_^

well.. he's going army soon too.. so should just cherish the chance if 1 can afford to...

Guest serawong

PLEASE CREDIT PROPERLY IF BRINGING OUT

Singer Lee Min Woo from Shinhwa will be facing his first drama challenge with 'Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle'.

Lee Min Woo plays 'Seon Do Jin' who works as a middle school teacher. He's also Me Ri's first love/ classmate in elementary school and Dae Gu's school senior. He begins to 'stick' around Me Ri's side to help her out as he pities the situation that she's in. Along with plastic beauty ' Lee Soo Ran', all four of them get caught together in a whirlpool of circumstances.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16424103.html

credits to yeohweping & angel2nyt@soompi

ahhh... dun wan dun wan... so tiring.... supporting role too.... rather he just go concentrate on his own new album... urrggghhh!!

Guest vietgirl604

I flew from Singapore. Not exactly that far! but it was extremely costly at the time of the Sakura season!! and most air tickets were taken up!! anyway... all its worth it!!

if you read my diary probably 2 pages earlier.... you will know how i felt... actually maybe im too mature to get jealousy out of it coz i already know its part of the fun and show.... of coz it would be great if the gal is me... but other than that... i was laughing most of the time. I watch the clip over and over again too... but more to laugh at how silly this man was when he was "rejected" 1st time on stage by a fan!!! typical Leo... he so din want to lose out!! hahahah....

what was not shown on the clip which he did..... he was so trying to win over the gal, he even sat really really close to the gal and talk into her ears.... ahahhaha... all these is just so cute and funny for me to watch him react like that ^_^

yes... i must agree... i like him with a little bit more meat.... though his muscles are way impressive... esp when u see it live and when he dance, and the sweat rollls down from his muscles.... he's sooo freaking hot and sexy... but i really do adore his look during Shinhwa 3rd jib with his long long side burn, and when he went solo doing "if you" when he was all tanned and wearing lots of white suit ^_^

LOL yeah, Lee MinWoo rejected by a fan on stage..ahh. Aww..that makes him even the more adorable HAHA. Oh gosh sweat rolling down his muscles..I think all the hormones of those girls watching the concert were acting up when that happens HAHA. He wasn't tanned during his solo with If You..I thought he was more pale back then?

i dont mind sharing...but i have him MWF lol. the others TTH is WANNIE day and Sat/Sun is Jinnie day lol

honestly i can't decide who i love more minu or wannie... they're both different individuals... but they're both great. but it juest so happens minu knows how to be sexy SEXY SEXY! wanni's mostly cute, cuddly and loveable...

LOL Yeah, MinWoo knows how to be SOOOO SEXY. I like sharing MinWoo with GIRLS(no guys, lmao) that know for sure that he's their #1!! LOL.

then u shd try go for the M's japan concert in September. Its the 1 that is more or less confirm already. I'm not sure about any in Seoul since no news been out yet. But touring in Japan, its a confirm event already. Try to make it there. You will love it! who knows u will see me there too kekeke ^_^

He's having a Japan concert in September?! Oh gosh..even if I save enough money, my parents would never let me fly there alone and stuff...>.<

well.. he's going army soon too.. so should just cherish the chance if 1 can afford to...

Do you know when he's going?! Ahh, sometime next year? This is sad.

PLEASE CREDIT PROPERLY IF BRINGING OUT

Singer Lee Min Woo from Shinhwa will be facing his first drama challenge with 'Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle'.

Lee Min Woo plays 'Seon Do Jin' who works as a middle school teacher. He's also Me Ri's first love/ classmate in elementary school and Dae Gu's school senior. He begins to 'stick' around Me Ri's side to help her out as he pities the situation that she's in. Along with plastic beauty ' Lee Soo Ran', all four of them get caught together in a whirlpool of circumstances.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16424103.html

credits to yeohweping & angel2nyt@soompi

ahhh... dun wan dun wan... so tiring.... supporting role too.... rather he just go concentrate on his own new album... urrggghhh!!

I hate the thought of him having to play a SUPPORTING role. It's not like he's never had any experience before. I think he did really well in WonTak's Angel. Ahh MinWoo<3. Hopefully it's a BIG supporting role. Yeah I agree he's working too much...but I would love to see him on screen too..

Guest serawong

its not actually M in the drama... its Lee minwoo the actor

i so wish though - Minwoo as ateacher...with glasses *dies*

is it confirm its the actor Lee Minwoo... not our M? i really hope so.... i so longing for his 3rd jib and his come back stqage performance i really wish he would just concentrate on that....

if he really wish to be in a drama... i guess he can do it later... if he does really have to time to... =P

He's having a Japan concert in September?! Oh gosh..even if I save enough money, my parents would never let me fly there alone and stuff...>.<

Do you know when he's going?! Ahh, sometime next year? This is sad.

Yes he is going to have another solo concert in Japan, touring 6 states... starting from 18th Sept til 30th Sept... he said it himself during the concert when i was there, as well as japan fans has also helped to confirmed that its true. So i guess i have to save more. This concert would probably have his new songs from the 3rd jib... so for me its a must to watch.. as long as i can get away from work...

army next year... not sure when.. since eric's entry is more or less firm just waiting for the notice letter... i guess M's entry would be around then too... well... im not going to think about that... refuse to think about that... just want to be able to attend his performances or rather concerts as much as i could afford... which i guess wont be alot... >_<

i'm back with pix again ^_^

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

Random Pix of Minwoo Part 51

2005LLSeason222.jpg

2005LLSeason228.jpg

2005LLSeason229.jpg

29JuneMnetCfshoot1.jpg

29JuneMnetCfshoot2.jpg

29JuneMnetCfshoot3.jpg

29JuneMnetCfshoot4.jpg

29JuneMnetCfshoot5.jpg

29JuneMnetCfshoot6.jpg

29JuneMnetCfshoot7.jpg

29JuneMnetCfshoot8.jpg

29JuneMnetCfshoot9.jpg

29JuneMnetCfshoot10.jpg

29JuneMnetCfshoot11.jpg

Credit: As per on pix, Minwoo.com, Shinhwajj.com and for the rest that i do not remember where i save the pictures from, thanks all the sites for sharing the lovely pictures ^_^

Guest ultaeja

Aww... So it's not our Minwoo oppa in the drama? :tears: OH WELL! ;) I still love him! :wub: He's good at acting though, but one day! ONEDAY! He will be in a drama! (Hopefully a teacher! :P) I liked him a lot in nonstop5!

Guest serawong

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

Random Pix of Minwoo Part 52

2001MagCoverScan.jpg

2005juniorMin1.jpg

2005koreanvol634Min1.jpg

2005magposemw1.jpg

2005magposemw2.jpg

2005magposemw3.jpg

2006cecimag1.jpg

2006JuniorMagIvyMin.jpg

2006KoreaActVol.jpg

Credit: As per on pix, Minwoo.com, Shinhwajj.com and for the rest that i do not remember where i save the pictures from, thanks all the sites for sharing the lovely pictures ^_^

Guest serawong

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

Random Pix of Minwoo Part 53

2006KoreaActVol-1.jpg

2006KoreaActVol-2.jpg

2006KoreaActVol-3.jpg

2006koreainterviewMin1.jpg

2006koreainterviewMin2.jpg

2006koreainterviewMin3.jpg

2006koreainterviewMin4.jpg

2006koreainterviewMin5.jpg

2006koreainterviewMin6.jpg

2006koreainterviewMin7.jpg

Dancing M

Your Analysis

project2pj7.jpg

I'm feeling a need to contribute something to the thread of my fave ShinHwa member, but I'm not sure what, but here I go...

No doubt a lot of us M fans were ultimately attracted by Mr. Lee Minwoo's dancing. Why do we love his dancing, and why do we love him doing it? I've only come down to one conclusion, 'It's just so distinctly Minwoo'. Whether he is doing a MJ tribute or Usher glide, there is just something incredibly 'Minwoo' about it. I don't know if anyone agrees, but that's how I feel.

Because our lovely ShinHwa were so incredibly sychronized when they had the time to practice, it is was more difficult to see what is what and who and who when everyone was on stage. But if you take the time to notice, you will see why Minbong being the center of attention is so much more than just because he's always in the front.

Here's an more obvious example of what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxlc4tHCBI

I dare to say in my arrogance that for me, Minwoo, carries the aura of having 'been there and done that' in regards to the dancing in the kpop scene. By no means am I putting down anyone since they are still growing just as our Minwoo did, but I can't help, but smirk when I watch some of the shinins dance. Can't help but think, 'Uh huh, your sunbae back there has totally done that a few years back.' >.<

I think the most frustrating thing about Minwoo's dancing is that he'll do a move that I'll totally fall in love with and he'll NEVER EVER do it again. It may be a similar move, but he'll never do it quite that same way. For instance, he'll shake his head a particular way during a 'bump' perf, but when I'm anticipating it in the next perf, it doesn't happen. I'll leave those particulars later on into my 'blabbing' here. ^^

In conclusion of the above thoughts, I would like to talk about his passion. I'm going to use Jinnie as a comparison. I would use someone from some other group or solo, but people may get mad at me, but if I use Jinnie, you guys know that as any ShinHwa fan knows, a ShinHwa fan loves all the boys, right? :) Here's the thing, the truth of the matter is that I believe Junjin physically has a much greater potential as a dancer. He has incredible control over his muscle reflexes and more a dance line than minwoo. He has the ability to make each move cleaner, smoother, sharper, but as of yet, he doesn't have minwoo's passion. If you follow Minwoo's dance history, you will notice the humungous jumps and changes throughout it. He's always upgrading himself. And the 'he's upgrading himself' is not a coindential turn of phrase. How many of you have actually heard or seen Minwoo get actual training ? (I would exclude the brief intro during ShinWhaChangJo 2000,'to make a man', break clips). We see people saying, whose and whose technique is better than M, but to me, it's obsolete to what Minwoo does with his dancing. Minwoo's dancing isn't just about dancing to the beat, it's about dancing to the song. Even though some of the lyrics are in English, he matches his movement to them well. You can tell it's not just some impromptu someone told him to perform to, he's study it, pulled it out by it's guts and put it back together to show us a great performance. That is Minwoo's passion.

I'm sure most of us have seen this little clip from xman, but what are your thoughts on this piece of work? What do you like and what don't you like about it?

=========================

INSTALLMENT NO. 1

Xman #39 Special Cut to LL Cool J's Move Somethin'

m.jpg

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is97e2hFLKQ

My thoughts

The thing I like most about this is the deviation from his style previous to this performance. He's said so himself that he doesn't like overly powerful moves and preferred neat, subtle dance moves. Even in the 'Bump' perf, it's the body wave and footwork is very smooth. This was, I believe, other than the ShinHwa dances, his first real chosen powerful performance. But because it is his first, it is also one of the things I dislike about it. He does seem just a tad awkward at times.

Another thing I like is that he isn't just jumping right into the music, but nor is he posing like a statue and waiting for the music to start. As a result, it gives the audience a very relax and cool feeling. He doesn't look stressed at all. Now on to his opening move. I don't know why I particularly like this pirouette like top-spin. First he jumps two footed and lands himself at a 180 degree twist after a 360 spin in the air. Then his feet twists first, followed by his hip and waist, then by his head, and then by his feet again and then by the rest of his body...but never all at once. See, how can I not love it? It's even complicated to type out. His beanie is a nice touch to the whole twirl thing too ^^ There is something bugging me here though. I don't know if it's because Minwoo missed his opening or what, but I always thought the last spin would have been even better if it was choreographed to the 'zipper' effect in the music.

The spin is followed by some nice, on beat, heel to toe footwork. Then when the lyrics say 'look at this scenery' and 'lean on me' you see Minwoo leaning and shading his eyes like he's looking at something. And oh, look at his shoulders at work, aren't they beautiful? And that arms over the back of his head thing makes him look almost double jointed. Also love how Minwoo puts emphasis, extra weight on to the end of each phrase by jumping instead of just stepping into each word (ends of scenery and me). Feels like there's an imaginary magnet holding him to the floor.

The turn out into the rolls is very nice too...very smooth. Watch how his legs never stop moving. Next his the couple dance with eun hye. Watch how he pops his shoulders to the beat of the music. The move after this is more classic minwoo. See how he almost 'delicately' holds on to a piece of his jeans as he moves away from eun hye. His steps match perfectly to the beat and the way he bops his head to the music is just sexy.

The move at "move something' " I don't really like. His outstretched arms look a bit long and awkward here, but give minbong a round of applause for being to walk backwards without looking perfectly. The part he scares eun hye is cute ^^ I like his second run at eun hye because he zips up to the 'zipper' effect in the music.

And of course he gives us an awesome ending. Note how close his hands are to his heels when he bends backwards.

What more can I say? Ummm...just watch his feet and watch his feet and watch his feet.

Well, that's enough random commentary from me today :)

Edit: I even made a page lolz

lol wow crystalis, are you a dancer yourself? you gave such a detailed analysis on each specific movement that minwoo made - very impressive.

i, like you, am a huge fan of minwoo's dancing...no one moves with the passion like he does. sure, others argue that ppl like jang woo hyuk has the better technique, but only minwoo's dancing makes me not mind watching it over and over again :wub:

Guest serawong

thanks crystalis for the write up!! i am sooo glad someone that can appreciate Minwoo that much too!! i totally love his dance... and most of all... how he has the charm, the power to control the whole stage and rule the whole stage. Its really quite amazing, not just with his dance alone but with all his passion and charisma. Before him, i have only 1 idol... where her stage beauty and charm was amzing too. When she passed away... i tot i probably wont not like another idol and admire someone's charm so much when performing... maybe artist will lack little this and little that.... but not until i see how Minwoo does his dance, his songs, and when he goes on game shows....

I can count myself very lucky to be able to see a few of his performance live, whether with shinhwa or his own solo. As well also very very lucky to see him quite up close and on same ground level. I must say.... when i see him on ground level... even pretty close... he just a good looking charming guy. But i wont exactly go all knee soft and dunno wat to do or just scream for him (mayb also due to my age... i dun lose control that easily... ekkeke)

but once he is on stage.... right up there... performing... instantly... i just opened my mouth and just stare....this charm that ability as an artist and performer is what i truly truly admire!! i will scream and go all crazy.. coz he can warm up the whole hall just like that... control the stage and admire.... practically he rules it once he's on it!....

totally love this Man ^_^