M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

Wow! Thanks crystalis for clueing me in, poor Minbong!!! I will have to look more carefully.. I didn't see him backstage... glad he is over that now. By the way... I miss you writing your fanfics... you're soooooo good at it!!! :P

^ Actually it was a newsclip...and I think they also include it on the concert DVD. I think I've seen it floating around on youtube.

ahaha...fanfics :sweatingbullets: *runs away in shame* You are reading Sacred gardens, right? *digs self in a hole* I'll will try my best to update. It's weird that my fave member is Minwoo...but none of my romance fics are on him :mellow:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Actually it was a newsclip...and I think they also include it on the concert DVD. I think I've seen it floating around on youtube.

ahaha...fanfics :sweatingbullets: *runs away in shame* You are reading Sacred gardens, right? *digs self in a hole* I'll will try my best to update. It's weird that my fave member is Minwoo...but none of my romance fics are on him :mellow:

Thanks! I found a showcumentary that shows that part where they put him in the stretcher *heart breaking*. Why do they always get hurt so badly!!!??? :tears:

Yep, I'm reading Sacred Gardens and To Be A Princess (I read all the fics where you are the author!) - you are inspiring me to want to try my hand at fan fic but I really don't wanna embarrass myself if I'm really bad... I know it's hard to write about the one you like, I'm like that too. My fave is JJ!!! Can't wait until his album comes out. Have to figure out a way to get it!!! :P

Guest superstar`kiss

vietgirl604: WOw, you're just a year older than i am.! :D haha! Because when he's 34, i'll be 22....:(...but its okay, i'll always love him even if i don't end up with him..haha! :lol:

MINWOO & JUNIN ARE GOING TO BE IN SHANGHAI ON NOVEMBER THE 3RD!

SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT!!!!

Minwoo FIGHTING!!

Guest samshiku

^

Hi,

Minu hurt his ankle pretty bad while running in the dark before filming an episode of Heroine 6. Not long after it was healed they had the Summer Tropical Concert. While dancing during the concert, he sprained that weakened ankle again. He continued to perform his solo with the hurt ankle, but after that it was too painful. It was REALLY bad...you could see him just lying there in pain on the ground backstage. :tears: He was sent to the hospital on a stretcher near the end of the concert...and had to stay there for a bit. There was some talk about surgery, but it was okay in the end.

oh poor minwoo!! he is always working so hard and often at the expense of his health. earlier this year when he was filming wontak + shinhwa activities+ manwon he became so skinny. of cos now now he piled the weight back but he shld really learn how to rest.

Guest superstar`kiss

^ yeah, and did you hear where he's going next? He's going back to Japan and then to ShangHai...he AND Shinhwa works alot..TOO much..! <_< But hopefully they'll come to their senses and take a couple WEEKS of REST!;)

MINWOO FIGHTING!!

Hope it's okay to post it here. Appropriate credits are given on the bottom.

WE NEED TO VOTE PEOPLE! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME! DBSG is winning!

2006 Seoul Gayo Daesang or Seoul Music Award 16th

2006 December 1st (Fri) 18:00 ~21: 30 (3 hour 30 minute live broadcast)

This is the first group voting poll booth.

We can actually vote without having to log in!

Let's do our best to vote like crazy!

This part of the poll ends on 10/30/06.

After that, we have to leave it to the Korean fans.

As the second group voting poll will be based on Mobile/ARS.

That is basically using your phone to vote.

2006 Seoul Gayo Daesang หรือ งาน Seoul Music Award ครั้งที่ 16

2006 December 1st (Fri) 18:00 ~21: 30 (3 hour 30 minute live broadcast)

This is the first group voting poll booth.

We can actually vote without having to log in!

Let's do our best to vote like crazy!

This part of the poll ends on 10/30/06.

After that, we have to leave it to the Korean fans.

As the second group voting poll will be based on Mobile/ARS.

That is basically using your phone to vote.

1.Enter this web http://www.jjqq.co.kr/sg/web/index.html

2. click for enter

(I can't get the picture to show up but it's orange dotted box at the top with word "go").

Click on that and it'll get you there to vote. Shinhwa is written in Korean but you'll see Once In a Life Time and you can click on the right.

3. *** important 1 vote /day

Credits: Shinhwachangjo.net+shinhwasarang.net+bobohturi+ringlet101

동방신기 O-正.反.合

63,509표(13.2%)

신화 Once In A Lifetime

60,178표(12.5%)

OMG!!! We are CATCHING UP!!! *Screaming* I voted again and got a MS message box but I don't care anymore!!! Just keep on doing it, spread the Shinhwa LOVE!!!!!! HWITING!!!!

I don't know how SS501 got to be in 1st place!!! But we Shinhwa Fans are in this for the long run!!!

KEEP ON VOTING, AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN TILL THE VERY LAST MOMENT. COME ON!!! GET EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!! OUR BOYS ARE DEPENDING ON US!!!

SHINHWA FANS AND LOVERS HWITING!!!!!

Why is no one in this thread!!!???

Continue to vote, we have caught up to second place!!! Kudos all you Shinhwa lovers, let's keep it going and going and going!!! Don't stop until they close the poll!!! We've got to give our boys the Daesang!!!

YEAH!!! Shinhwa fans HWITING!!! At first I was so depressed when I found out about the hacker thing, now you have to register and I guess only for the local Shinhwa fans only!!!

Shinhwa fans are awesome!!! Now I'm all happy cuz they're like in FIRST PLACE!!! Keep it up till the last minute!!!

Spreading Shinhwa love *mmmmwwwahhhhh!*

Guest chibimarukochan

^ you're such a spammer!

but it's okay. =) i think you're just excited... so are we.

i hope they do very well in the second round too...when it comes. :sweatingbullets:

I can't help it.. I really, really want them to get the Daesang - I know this is only part of the vote but it's soooooo important to let those who will make the final decision that Shinhwa has so many, many loyal fans that will BUY their albums.....

Can't wait until Minbong comes out with his next jib but Jinnie's comes first!!!

For those of you who can ..........VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, our boys are in 2nd now !!!!!! ARRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!

Don't stop!!!!

Guest s3xyminwoo

oh poor minwoo!! he is always working so hard and often at the expense of his health. earlier this year when he was filming wontak + shinhwa activities+ manwon he became so skinny. of cos now now he piled the weight back but he shld really learn how to rest.

yup Minwoo is such a hard worker

thts y he accomplished so much & gained so many fans =]

even if he gets hurt, he still performs till the end, like shinhwa's summer concert

&& also in the christmas 2005 xman episode, yu can see tht he was limping at the end of his performances, which means tht he got hurt while doin it

however, unlike many artists, he continued it without any stop & made it seem perfect

MINWOO OPPA FIGHTING ^^

Guest serawong

i'm back i'm back... there's soo much to catch up for Minwoo for the seoul music fest concert and the china performance...

i just pop in to say hi!!! .... hmmm just a few pictures to share...

still trying to catch a breath to catch up... =P

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!! AND CREDIT ACCORDINGLY IF TAKING OUT!

Seoul Music Festival Concert 27 Oct 06

271006seoulmusicfest11ds6.jpg

271006seoulmusicfest1vh6.jpg

271006seoulmusicfest9jj1.jpg

271006seoulmusicfest7nr2.jpg

Hunan SuperConcert 28 Oct 06

28oct06superconcerthunasg6.jpg

28oct06superconcerthunaqk8.jpg

28oct06superconcerthunamd3.jpg

28oct06superconcerthunaji1.jpg

28oct06superconcerthunasb8.jpg

28oct06superconcerthunarq5.jpg

Credit : as per on the picture +shinhwajj.com

Guest NotGuilty

dude. minwoo burns the pants off of everyone.

if that made any sense.

what i'm trying to say is. he must be the hottest living thing on earth.

dang.