M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

*hugs everyone* Thanks for all the pics, caps and woodong-nes~ And also to everyone who posted their thoughts about the perfs :)

And real idols wear eyeliner XD

------------------------

Bong likes to be busy when I'm busy, and have next to no activities when I'm free. :sweatingbullets: Sometimes I think we're completely incompatible as fan and idol lolz Gotta run soon, so just posting real quick (I actually fell asleep typing it up last night lolz).

Schedule update

M's 4.5 Album 'MINNOVATION' SCHEDULE

minb.jpg

(Top: Minwoo with M Build-a-bear)

May 29 Guest at Jo Hye Ryun's Fanmeeting

June 02 Music Video Filming

June 16 Music Video Teaser Release

June 18 Mnet Wide News Music Video Filming (broadcast)

June 23 Release Date for M's 4.5album MINNOVATION and Music Video

July 01 KBS Seo KyungSeok Music Show 2:00 pm (Live Broadcast)

July 02 SBS Cultwo Radio Show 3:00pm (Live broadcast) / OBS Interview (broadcast)

July 05 SBS InkiGayo

July 06 KBS Star Golden Bell (Recording) / KBS Cool FM Super Junior Kiss the Radio (Sukira) (10pm)

July 07 SBS Radio Choi Hwa Jung's PowerTime

July 09 SBS Yashimanman 2 (Recording) / Mnet M Countdown (TBC) / KBS Radio 2FM Hong Jin Kyung's Gayo Square

July 10 Japanese Fanmeet in Seoul / KBS Music Bank (TBC)

July 11 Japanese Fanmeet in Seoul / MBC Music Core

July 13 Mnet Wide M! Count Entertainment News (Broadcast) / Solo Magazine Photoshoot

July 15 SBS Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate (recording)

July 16 Mnet M!Countdown

July 17 KBS Music Bank

July 18 MBC Music Core

July 19 SBS Inkigayo

July 20 SBS Yashimanman 2 (Broadcast)

July 22 Poster and DVD filming (Jeju do)

July 23 MBC Sebakwi (Quiz that change the world) / Poster and DVD filming (Jeju do)

July 26 M's 31st Birthday Party (Yonsei University Auditorium @ 6:00pm)

Source: Mrizing

Translators: absolutshinhwa, blue_jus7, crystalis

And fluffy fan-taken pics from Music Bank ^_____^

[Real Pics] 090710 MInwoo @ MuBank

45185026200907140003573761621793-1.jpg

45185026200907140003573761621793845.jpg

45185026200907140003573761621793-4.jpg

45185026200907140003573761621793-3.jpg

45185026200907140003573761621793-2.jpg

credits: As tagged & lastlovemin

The mnet thingy from today is still processing on youtube. The Mnet Pd-nim was on the show with Minwoo and said that they weren't prepared at all for Minwoo's comeback and said to wait for this week's perf. Even the PD was embarrassed by the camera work when they were re-watching it. There were apologies, but Bong was cool and said it's completely okay ^_^ I haven't watched mnet backstage stuff for a long time, but this isn't the same PD Minwoo and Shinhwa had worked with for years, but looks like he's getting friendly with Minwoo :) I'll probably head back here to post when I get to my lab XD

Is it possible for a man to be that hawt? T___________T wally from mnet wide is really kinda adorable haha~

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serawong

ok.... the stage and camera of Mnet was not great...

but at least the pix did not turn out to be too bad.... though i wished there were more... =P

Amy..... will be waiting for your video... can i have the AVI pls... >_<

I cant find it.... i am really bad with all those korean words... i can only listen and say abit...hahaha...

but i came across this instead...hahaha

090709 MINWOO - MNET OFFICIAL SITE PIX

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

CREDIT: LEEMINWOO.CN & Mnet.com

175a6faf.jpg

58180aef.jpg

8864122e.jpg

7f0fd036.jpg

ff35eb9e.jpg

Guest blue_jus7

M + eyeliner = HOT xDD

those first pics in the new mrizing diary ... he look so hot!!!

and amy those fanpics.. huaaaa sooo cute...

i havent watch mnet news my internet is so slow tonight T_T but judging from the first 5 sec of it.. yep he look super duper ultra HOT

gahhh.. can't spazz enuf about this man..

there are a few of M's translated article in absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com - so if you guys wanna read it.. just head over there...

i agree with you serawong.... mnet perf was not great but those pictures made up for it.. those are great pictures..

thanks.

i think i justs use the word 'hot' too many >.<

ahh soo the Mnet PD said that... thanks amy... so we have to look forward to this week mnet perf then kekekek....

Tiff- I wonder would it be spam if I posted the voting instructions in here... and wah, I saved the first woodong gif cuz I dun have it :D

M + eyeliner = HOT xDD

those first pics in the new mrizing diary ... he look so hot!!!

and amy those fanpics.. huaaaa sooo cute...

i havent watch mnet news my internet is so slow tonight T_T but judging from the first 5 sec of it.. yep he look super duper ultra HOT

gahhh.. can't spazz enuf about this man..

there are a few of M's translated article in absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com - so if you guys wanna read it.. just head over there...

i agree with you serawong.... mnet perf was not great but those pictures made up for it.. those are great pictures..

thanks.

i think i justs use the word 'hot' too many >.<

ahh soo the Mnet PD said that... thanks amy... so we have to look forward to this week mnet perf then kekekek....

^ Haha, Dita~ 'Hot' should just be dedicated to M :D

And those diary pics *whew~* XD

Maybe we can look forward to an elaborate stage, since they feel apologetic to Minbong XD

Seriously though, I think the first comeback stage was so important. A lot of people were hyped about Minnovation and were disappointed with the inkigayo stage, and unlike us, regular M fans, they probably won't bother to give the Minnovation a second chance T__T

But a good sign is that a bunch of peeps are uploading Minnovation stuff on Youtube. I almost had complete monopoly on that during 4th album, which was not good sign.

I agree with Serena too. The pics really make up for the awkward camera work ^_^

Ironically, most of the time, the best perf press pics I save are mnet ones :sweatingbullets:

Oh yeah, Serena, I also pmed you the M!check vid, so check your PM.

=========================

And the promised YT vids

090713 Mn3t [Wid e] News

M![Che ck]- Minwoo Cut

It's a little over 10 minutes, so had to cut them in two.

090713MnetWIDENEWSMCount-MINWOO0005.jpg

090713MnetWIDENEWSMCount-MINWOO0024.jpg

P1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7cO2FXtOi8

P2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z11Oi0i2XeY

Guest serawong

OMG... he looked sooo cute!!!

i got the links!! thanks amy!!

I will get the YaShiManMan Preview uploading soon too ^_^

hehehe

crystalis // Hehehe, I like those gifs you posted! Super cute. ^^

Thx for the schedule update. Whoa, he's gonna be on all 4 shows this week! Yay, more perfs to look forward to. =DD

He looks so sweet in the pink jacket. ^w^

The Mnet people said they weren't prepared? Wth... they should have been. . ___ . Gonna go watch it... thx. <333

80slitenite // Oh yeah, I remember hearing that too. Eeek either way, both sound painful. ><

Thanks for the WooDong goodies. ^^

serawong // Omg those Mnet pix are so good!

blue_jus7 // Hehe, I see Minwoo's teasing us with his abs in the CHJ Radio pix. =D Thanks~ ;D

Who's the two guys with him? Untouchable right? ^^ EDIT: Hehee, I went to save the file and it mentions Untouchable.... x]

------------

I like that MuCore flashed back to his past moments. I love the blue stage. And I still like his outfit. I noticed that this was the first time he wore the silver pants. Hehehe, I like them. =D

I agree, each perf gets better and better!

Guest serawong

Here's some caps from yesterday's YaShiManMan show preview....next Monday Minwoo will be on...

hmmm... the rest of the male guest in the show are all quite not good looking i must say...hahahaa..

and looking at the preview... hmmm... stunt man again this time... =P

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!

090713YSMMS2PreviewM1.jpg

090713YSMMS2PreviewM3.jpg

090713YSMMS2PreviewM4.jpg

090713YSMMS2PreviewM5.jpg

090713YSMMS2PreviewM6.jpg

Guest blue_jus7

the preview for YSMM looks fun..

so it's on monday.. k.. *mark that on calendar*

thanks for the info serewong

and amy you have that news on avi... can i have it too.. pretty please *smile nicely*

heheheh

UPDATE:

<2009 Minnovation Tour Agenda>

July 26 한국 M 서포터즈 팬미팅 (연세대)

M supports fanmeet (@ Yonse Univ)

Aug 15 M 아시아 팬미팅 (인천도시축전 - 송도 컨벤시아)

M Asia Fanmeeting (Song Do Convensia, Incheon)

Aug 16 M Live in Seoul (Olympic Hall)

Sept M Club Party in Seoul (TBC - still pending)

M Club Party in Busan (TBC - still pending)

source: Mrizing // eng trans: blue_jus7

don't we all wanna go... ... Hands up if you're going kekekekekk.....

hey guys, just wondering if any of you are planning to go to M's birthday/fanmeeting party on the 26th of July. do you guys think that its to late to purchase tickets for this event or even know how to buy tickets?

i just listened to M's 4.5 album and i think that his songs are all catchy.

Guest serawong

ME!!

just debating to go for which 1.... or both....hahahaha *faint*

he always make life difficult for oversea fans... >_<

Guest blue_jus7

serawong... it would be nice if you can go to both kekekek.. + the asia fanmeet too

thinking that this is the last concert is a bit sad... but i know he'll be back :D

i wish i can go....

i'll be waiting for your recaps then kekekk i read some of your concerts recaps be4 and they were awesome hehe ^^

In the news they always say ‘Transformers’ dance, the ‘M Tic Toc’ dance and the ‘Antenna’ dance

can anyone pointed out to me which part is the transformers dance????

@2dramatic the details for the birhtday you can read here http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...y-party-notice/

but i think the due date for the application is already closed though...

on the bright side M will have a concert and a fan meet in mid august maybe you go to the concert instead heheh

this is the news about the concert http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...nnovation-tour/

Mrizing Staff Diary: MBC Music Core

M and eyeliner... ~~~~~

090711me.jpg

Guest 80slitenite

Tiff- I wonder would it be spam if I posted the voting instructions in here... and wah, I saved the first woodong gif cuz I dun have it :D

Maybe you could post it in your blog Shinhwaglish?

How long till they close voting again? It only lasts for a week? If so man I need to do some mnet pr work until mnet countdown this week!

Thanks for the preview Serena! Can't wait to see YSMM^^

I think Ditty that the "Transformers dance" is @ the beginning when they are doing robotic like moves and Oppa breaks thru two dancers. I'm probably wrong haha

Fancam of outdoor rehearsal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfukcADXdBY

[09.07.15] ‘M’, ‘Shinhwa’, ‘Young Man’ Lee Minwoo talks about Lee Minwoo

Singer Lee Minwoo, who has already spent 11 years in the music industry without realising it. And in this long period of time where even mountains and rivers could change, he has kept on singing and has developed many sides to himself.

He’s a Shinhwa member, he’s also the solo singer M, and he’s also an ordinary young man who has turned 30.

Let’s take a look at the different sides of Lee Minwoo who has just made his comeback after 9 months, with his Vol 4.5 album ‘Minnovation’.

‘M’ Lee Minwoo, In Pursuit of His Own Style

Lee Minwoo started his solo career in 2003, and since then he has released more than 10 albums, including full albums, single albums and mini-albums. He also set up his own management agency, M Rizing Entertainment, in 2007.

“Since debuting with Shinhwa until now, I’ve been working hard on searching for my own style. This album is made with 11 years of accumulated experience.”

However, we can’t conclude that this album is the style that he’s been looking for, because he is still searching. “After many rounds of trial and error, I found the way to be just a little ahead of the trend, and this album is the accumulation of that know-how.”

The title track ‘Minnovation’ fuses electronica with hip-hop and other popular music trends, and gives a refreshing feel. While preparing for this album, he has put in a lot of effort into even the costumes, accessories and other elements not directly related to music.

“The process of finding my own style isn’t easy, I will really need to work very hard throughout.”

Shinhwa’s Lee Minwoo, The Leader On Stage Is You

The leader of Korea’s longest-running idol group is Eric, and he has the full support of Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo, who speaks highly of Eric. “For the past 11 years, he’s a true leader who has given the member a great deal of help, whether it’s in emotional or physical terms.

But on stage, the leader is someone else, and that’s none other than Lee Minwoo. He takes care of all of Shinhwa’s dance choreography, and since the 3rd album onwards he has also developed his skills as a producer. He took on the role of producer for Shinhwa’s 10th anniversary concert last year.

“When we were preparing for the 10th anniversary concert, Eric said to me ‘The leader on stage is you’, and that gave me a greater sense of responsibility to work harder on the preparations for the concert.”

Lee Minwoo feels great pride for being a part of Shinhwa. “Though I don’t know how much longer we can stay active officially as Shinhwa, but the fact that we are Shinhwa will never change. I want to go on as Shinhwa together with the members until the end.”

The Young Man Lee Minwoo, The Youngest Child and The Filial Son

Not ‘M’, and not ‘Shinhwa’, Lee Minwoo is just an ordinary young man off the stage, the youngest child who will always love to behave like a child in front of his parents.

“I was the youngest child who was born in a country home, and I led a simple life. But I seemed to be a kid with a lot of dreams.” After coming into contact with dance, he found his path in life.

He enrolled into an arts school because he loved to dance. Since then, he has been earning his own keep. Prize winnings from dance competitions were his living expenses, and he was able to become financially independent. He smiled and quipped, “My ‘little old man’ side probably started from then.”

“Now I’m living together with my parents, back then I just wanted to quickly make some money so that my whole family can live together.” Lee Minwoo has very strong bonds with his family and parents, and living apart from his family during his high school days seemed to have left a lasting effect on him.

Lee Minwoo is a especially filial young man who always thinks of his parents. “My parents are timid folks, and there are many things that they want to do but haven’t been able to do yet. Though I didn’t know that when I was young, but as I grew up I could see it very clearly. My heart really hurts whenever that happens.”

“Although I’m already 30, I hope that I’m still the adorable maknae (youngest child) to my father and mother.”

Credits: SPN + Absolut Shinhwa

Guest serawong

serawong... it would be nice if you can go to both kekekek.. + the asia fanmeet too

thinking that this is the last concert is a bit sad... but i know he'll be back :D

i wish i can go....

i'll be waiting for your recaps then kekekk i read some of your concerts recaps be4 and they were awesome hehe ^^

Thanks for liking my concert diary...ahhaha...

i will try my best if i go... usually its easier for me to write if i am watching 2 shows... coz i can enjoy 1 and make little notes on the other... but this time.. seems like there's only 1 concert..

will see what i can do if i do manage to go for the concert... =P

Serena- Thanks for the YSMM2 preview. It totally awesome. And yeah, it looks like Minwoo always gets put with the Gagmen teams :sweatingbullets: Wonder why that is~ Maybe he's enough star power by himself? :huh: But then, he'll only get exposure to people that who are already M fans :sweatingbullets: I love your fan accounts for the concerts too :blush:

Dits- Thanks for the updates. It would be so nice if we could go T__T We'll definitely make it there for Shinhwa's comeback, right? T_______T

I think the Transformers dance is the one where Minwoo looks like he's running with his arms (???). I think you can see it in the MuBank waiting room clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpE2bbITDfs

Maybe you could post it in your blog Shinhwaglish?

How long till they close voting again? It only lasts for a week? If so man I need to do some mnet pr work until mnet countdown this week!

^ MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :)

And thanks for the pics!

GUIDES TO VOTE FOR MINWOO

ON MNET

http://shinhwaglish.blogspot.com/

Guest pockyminnie

new picture from KBS music bank

110ycts.jpg

credit: music bank's twitter

omgosh minwoo looks so hot and tan

i'm loving his hair these days!

Guest superstar`kiss

Awee. that article was super sweet.

I always like articles written on him.

Suddenly all these sweet stories of Eric are revealed. xD

It makes us miss him more. But really, that was so nice.

M's words about Shinhwa just marks you.

No matter what, they'll be here until the end and they'll never change. <3

haha, maknae. I'm sure his parents still treat him like the baby.

It's good to hear he's with his parents. He's been alone for too long.

All the pictures are smokin' ladies. Thanks!

^ I know~ Ricmin <3 :blush:

@pockyminnie- Thanks for the Mubank pic!

=================

Wow, the thread is moving along nicely~ I think I just updated the schedule for a new page just yesterday, and I'm already doing it again ^_^

Hmm...I guess we should get around to pming xena to update the front page with the new album info.

M's 4.5 Album 'MINNOVATION' SCHEDULE

bong99-1.jpg

(Top: Minwoo on Nonstop5. I don't really remember what he was doing

:sweatingbullets:

Gosh, I still miss those almost 7 days a week doses of Minwoo during the week.)

May 29 Guest at Jo Hye Ryun's Fanmeeting

June 02 Music Video Filming

June 16 Music Video Teaser Release

June 18 Mnet Wide News Music Video Filming (broadcast)

June 23 Release Date for M's 4.5album MINNOVATION and Music Video

July 01 KBS Seo KyungSeok Music Show 2:00 pm (Live Broadcast)

July 02 SBS Cultwo Radio Show 3:00pm (Live broadcast) / OBS Interview (broadcast)

July 05 SBS InkiGayo

July 06 KBS Star Golden Bell (Recording) / KBS Cool FM Super Junior Kiss the Radio (Sukira) (10pm)

July 07 SBS Radio Choi Hwa Jung's PowerTime

July 09 SBS Yashimanman 2 (Recording) / Mnet M Countdown (TBC) / KBS Radio 2FM Hong Jin Kyung's Gayo Square

July 10 Japanese Fanmeet in Seoul / KBS Music Bank (TBC)

July 11 Japanese Fanmeet in Seoul / MBC Music Core

July 13 Mnet Wide M! Count Entertainment News (Broadcast) / Solo Magazine Photoshoot

July 15 SBS Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate (Recording 12:20am)

July 16 Mnet M!Countdown

July 17 KBS Music Bank (6:40pm) / KBS Joy News (Broadcast) / Mnet Wide News Solo Magazine Photoshoot (Broadcast)

July 18 MBC Music Core (4:20pm) / KBS Star Golden Bell (broadcast 5:15pm) / SBS Carp/Bungeo Bread (붕어빵)(recording)

July 19 SBS Inkigayo (4:10pm)

July 20 SBS Yashimanman 2 (Broadcast)

July 22 Poster and DVD filming (Jeju do)

July 23 MBC Sebakwi (Quiz that change the world) / Poster and DVD filming (Jeju do)

July 26 M's 31st Birthday Party (Yonsei University Auditorium @ 6:00pm)

August 15 M's Asia Fanmeeting (Incheon City Festival, Songdo ConvensiA)

August 16 M Live in Seoul (Olympic Hall)

September M Club Party In Seoul (TBC) / M Club Party In Busan (TBC)

Source: Mrizing

Translators: absolutshinhwa, blue_jus7, crystalis

Well~ In a way, Bong is first amongst Korean solo artists

YESASIA's TOP 20 BEST SELLERS

YES-ASIA's TOP 20 out of 100 Best Seller (June 12-July 12, 2009)

1. SNSD – Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) Mini Album

2.2NE1 – 2NE1 1st Mini Album

3. Super Junior – Sorry Sorry (Version C)

4. SS501 – SS501 Collection

5. Raymond Lam – Let's Get Wet (CD+DVD)

6. SHINee – Romeo Mini Album

7. 2PM – 2:00 PM Time for Change Mini Album

8. SNSD – Gee Mini Album

9. Boys Over Flowers – Boys Over Flowers OST

10. Boys Over Flowers – F4 Special Edition

11. Boys Over Flowers – Boys Over Flowers OST Part 2

12. Lee Min Woo – Minnovation Mini Album

13. Drunken Tiger – Drunken Tiger Vol. 8 – Feel Ghood Muzik : the 8th wonder

14. Shirley Kwan – Shirley's Era (Limited Deluxe Edition) (CD+DVD)

15. Big Bang – Remember

16. Seo Taiji – Atomos

17. SNSD – Baby Baby (Repackage)

18. Janice M. Vidal (Wei Lan) – Morning

19. TVXQ – Stand By U (Jacket (Japan Version)

20. Alan Tam – Mr. Tam – The Sound That Touches Me… (CD+DVD)

credits: snowwhite99@http://kjpopbands.blogspot.com & yesasia

And one more plug. It's related to Shinhwa Changjo, so it involves Minwoo too :)

VOTE FOR SHINHWA CHANGJO AS BEST FANCLUB

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv2/Pops_Match.as...mp;sys_lang=eng

And because I can't resist.

More pics from NN5. They're from four years ago, but still so stylish~

....and dorky XD

bong99.jpg

^ Minwoo calling up his girls :D

minwoogif8bv.gif

^ Confused Minwoo....well, bullying Jung Rin actually~

ns14.jpg

^ The 'I know Jung Rin' best Quiz

ns19.jpg

^ An UFO? Nah~ Just Eric coming to visit.

ns6.jpg

^ What's this? Tablo drank too much milk =.= Mblo<3

minwoogif24ic.gif

017aea01.jpg

^ Got beat up by Jung Rin.

n1.jpg

n21.jpg

21d2e98e.jpg

^ TARGET: Lee Minwoo

6fceb37d.jpg

^ Serenading away on the piano :blush:

20051010non23415tl.jpg

^ You've got our votes :)

20051010non23627pd.jpg

^Hyojoo was sick?

20051009non23226ke.jpg

20051009non23243eu.jpg

^ Singing 'Last first kiss' to his Jung pal~

20051009non23260zz-1.jpg

^ Hee~ :D

img_16_236_0.jpg

And I don't know if anyone else remembers this episode, but CHEERS TO RICMIN FRIENDSHIP XD The leader being bad again~~

20051010non23433iq.jpg

ericnn59ol.jpg

@2dramatic the details for the birhtday you can read here http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...y-party-notice/

but i think the due date for the application is already closed though...

on the bright side M will have a concert and a fan meet in mid august maybe you go to the concert instead heheh

this is the news about the concert http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...nnovation-tour/

^ thanks for the info. i guess im to late. but i was looking at the registration and it said it needs to be 5 or more people, so individuals were not allowed to apply for tickets? im only in seoul until the 1st week of august so i wont be able to attend his concerts. i really wanted to see M or any of the shinhwa members while im here but its almost impossible to see them! anyone know any other events that he's doing?

Guest blue_jus7

^ crystalis post M schedule for this month on top of your post. try waiting for him in front of the venue kekekekek... you might see a glimpse of him heheheheh...

be prepared to take photos... have fun in Seoul.. if you see M or Eric in the subway tell us :D

@pockyminnie thanks for the pic ^^

@amy... ahhh sooo that's the transformer dance lolol... though i kinda dont get it.. but thats ok hahahahah...

the dance is awesome anyway :P

it's good to see his album sales ^^ i wonder if he really gonna make a repackage lolol... then i might end-up with 3 or 4 vr of this mini album hahahah...