Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

The thread kinda stopped moving? I guess the frenzy of Binnie coming back kinda died down, but we can still try to keep this moving all the same.

I love that BinKyo Jhing! I seriously love the text you used, forever & not a day less. You're really good at photoshop! Normally it's forever & a day, but you changed it in such a nice way. (: And nope, I don't think I'm gonna trouble Eude again this time, I'll request at the avatar & banner request threads. :D How did you know I like LDH? I mean how many people who don't know me personally actually know and remember that fact, you're really nice. :D

And, decide to random search Photobucket for Binnie's pictures and now there are also quite a lot of results of FT Island's band member Wonbin when I type Binnie's name. (: Well, but anyway here's some general images I snagged off photobucket cause I like them. :D

wonbin.jpg

wonbin-1.jpg

images.jpg

images1.jpg

images14.jpg

Guest AlecRuby

AHHHHHHH OPPA IS SO CUTE, HOT, ELECTRICFYING, AMAZING, AWESOME, SEXY, GEORGOUS, BEAUTIFUL, ANYTHING THAT A PERFECT LIKE OPPA SHOULD BE NAMED.

I can't wait for Oppa to make his first major comeback. I hope it will be good.

The thread kinda stopped moving? I guess the frenzy of Binnie coming back kinda died down, but we can still try to keep this moving all the same.

I love that BinKyo Jhing! I seriously love the text you used, forever & not a day less. You're really good at photoshop! Normally it's forever & a day, but you changed it in such a nice way. (: And nope, I don't think I'm gonna trouble Eude again this time, I'll request at the avatar & banner request threads. :D How did you know I like LDH? I mean how many people who don't know me personally actually know and remember that fact, you're really nice. :D

And, decide to random search Photobucket for Binnie's pictures and now there are also quite a lot of results of FT Island's band member Wonbin when I type Binnie's name. (: Well, but anyway here's some general images I snagged off photobucket cause I like them. :D

Yeah, the thread went quiet again. haha Maybe everyone is just busy with work, studies and stuff. :D

How did I know you like LDH? hehe I've seen your past avatars and signatures of LDH.

Thanks for the pics btw. It doesn't hurt to see them again and again.

Jhing i really really love ur wallies of WB-SHK esp the little quotes its so match for them..got anymore wallies of SHK-WB?? i would really love to see it!!

Thanks annoymous35! I don't have any more BINKYO wallies with me but I will try to make more. :D

Ya Jhing that would be awesome and dun forget to post it here i love to see BINKYO wallies haha..

Btw is Won Bin oppa still in the midst of choosing his next project??

Here's another one. Hope you like it. :D

binkyo2zv9.jpg

textures by: flying high resources

as for your question, the answer I believe is YES. :D

Yeah, the thread went quiet again. haha Maybe everyone is just busy with work, studies and stuff. :D

i think so! lol at least that's where i have been lol

jhing dear thanks for the awesome pics spam, you won't believe it but there are some pics i haven't seen b4 & your graphics are sooo awesome <3 you have talent, girl

That's a lovelovelovely BinKyo you made again Jhing! I wonder if any more news is out on his film. I hope he'll choose wisely. His poor knee, our Binnie. I hope it's a romantic one, I wanna see the Romeo Wonbin again.

I miss seeing him on the big screen! ):

Guest mimerita

Hi everyone,

I have collected all the pictures of Won Bin in his appointment as UNICEF special representative on Sept 6. These pictures are from more than 10 Korean media and there are more than 140 pictures! Chick below link and check the 3 sticky topics at the top! Hope to see your responses! Won Bin is just HOT!

Wonbin Wonderland English Forum

Guest maxlover

Hi! I'm new to this thread but i'm a huge fan of Won Bin! :) He's seriously one of my favorite actors from Korea!! So much talent! I'm really glad he's finally back! As i was looking at the previous pages, i saw that there were some Won Bin/Song Hye Kyo banners and i wanna say that i remember them modelling together for some designer....am i just delusional or did that really happen? LOL...I just can't seem to recall correctly...can someone clarify that for me? I'd really appreciate it :) If that did occur, does anyone know where i could see those pictures? Thanks so much!

^ hello there, maxlover! :D

i believe those binkyo pictures are purely fanart made by jhing.

oh no, i cant really recall. but ya, i think they did do this wedding gown thinggy.

YIKES! i cant remember too :lol:

WOW! that's seriously a collection! omg, 140 over pictures? amaaaazing :lol:

all within a day. or a few hours! hahaha.

jhing! although i'm not a binkyo fan, but that fanart is pretty~~ ;D

i'm more of a kimtaehee-wonbin (heebin? taebin? :lol:) fan! hahaha.

and those pictures you've posted! i have not seen them before! woooo :D

and yes, this thread has definitely gone much quieter!

but hey, it's alrighttttt. there's the loyal klanners to keep this thread moving! i believe :D HAHA.

just some old pictures~ ;D i need new ones!!! hahaha.

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenzrk5.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenzcq3.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenzsz8.jpg

Hi! I'm new to this thread but i'm a huge fan of Won Bin! :) He's seriously one of my favorite actors from Korea!! So much talent! I'm really glad he's finally back! As i was looking at the previous pages, i saw that there were some Won Bin/Song Hye Kyo banners and i wanna say that i remember them modelling together for some designer....am i just delusional or did that really happen? LOL...I just can't seem to recall correctly...can someone clarify that for me? I'd really appreciate it :) If that did occur, does anyone know where i could see those pictures? Thanks so much!
'maxlover'......Yeah!both of them...modeling in ANDRE KIM FASHION SHOW....I seem this in SHK thread before....but quite long....hard for me to backlog....Sorry! ;) .....or anyone could assist U and posted the pics here.

i think so! lol at least that's where i have been lol

jhing dear thanks for the awesome pics spam, you won't believe it but there are some pics i haven't seen b4 & your graphics are sooo awesome <3 you have talent, girl

Good girl! Keep studying hard. :lol: and you're very welcome for the NBS pix and fanarts.

That's a lovelovelovely BiKyo you made again Jhing! I wonder if any more news is out on his film. I hope he'll choose wisely. His poor knee, our Binnie. I hope it's a romantic one, I wanna see the Romeo Wonbin again.

I miss seeing him on the big screen! ):

Am glad you liked my latest BINKYO banner dearie. It's BINKYO btw. You put BIKYO. Waahhhh I forgive you though. hahaha I love BIKYO too but I just love BINKYO heaps more. hehe

As for Binnie's next project, am sure he'll choose a good one. Knowing Binnie, he likes to challenge himself so I won't be very surprised if we see him in a very challenging role in his comeback project. But yeah, the hopeless romantic in me is screaming for a ROMANTIC drama/movie. A Romeo Won Bin makes my heart melt and my knees go weak. When he loves, you feel it. When he hurts, your heart breaks for/with him. Waaaahhhh

is wonbin really back?? how awesome!!+)_

edit: omggg! Aomniji! thanks so much for sharing the pics!! wow he looks good!!

Hi there! Yes to your question. The Man is really back. hehe

Hi everyone,

I have collected all the pictures of Won Bin in his appointment as UNICEF special representative on Sept 6. These pictures are from more than 10 Korean media and there are more than 140 pictures! Chick below link and check the 3 sticky topics at the top! Hope to see your responses!

Wonbin Wonderland English Forum

Wow! Quite a collection you have there Rita! Thanks for sharing!

Welcome to the thread maxlover! Hope to see you here more often. As for BINKYO modelling for some designer, you're not delusional. haha That really happened. They modelled for Andre Kim. It was for a fashion show of some sort. Couples who acted in dramas?

Anyways, here are some pics of the event. Enjoy. Sorry I don't have all the pics.

shkwonbin3vm.jpg

shkwonbin29qj.jpg

SongWon.jpg

^ hello there, maxlover! :D

i believe those binkyo pictures are purely fanart made by jhing.

oh no, i cant really recall. but ya, i think they did do this wedding gown thinggy.

YIKES! i cant remember too :lol:

WOW! that's seriously a collection! omg, 140 over pictures? amaaaazing :lol:

all within a day. or a few hours! hahaha.

jhing! although i'm not a binkyo fan, but that fanart is pretty~~ ;D

i'm more of a kimtaehee-wonbin (heebin? taebin? :lol:) fan! hahaha.

and those pictures you've posted! i have not seen them before! woooo :D

and yes, this thread has definitely gone much quieter!

but hey, it's alrighttttt. there's the loyal klanners to keep this thread moving! i believe :D HAHA.

just some old pictures~ ;D i need new ones!!! hahaha.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8987/pcpdownloadphpfhandlenzrk5.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9325/pcpdownloadphpfhandlenzcq3.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2956/pcpdownloadphpfhandlenzsz8.jpg

Vans! Thanks for the repost! Like I said, it doesn't hurt to see those pics again and again. haha I like TAEBIN better. It sounds more cool than HEEBIN. :lol: Maybe I'll try to do a TaeBin banner next time. hehe

Guest chrys_lee

hello everyone~... this forum is just too attractive!! i can't resist it!!

jhing dear!! thanks again!! i'd bombard u with a million thanks if u were in malaysia!! HAPEE BELATED BIRTHDAY!! :sweatingbullets:

jhing, meizhen and iluxx , thanks for the pics... soo refreshing!! keep it coming!! :lol:

anyway, back to studying.. have fun talking bout our dearest won bin oppa!!

hello everyone~... this forum is just too attractive!! i can't resist it!!

jhing dear!! thanks again!! i'd bombard u with a million thanks if u were in malaysia!! HAPEE BELATED BIRTHDAY!! :sweatingbullets:

jhing, meizhen and iluxx , thanks for the pics... soo refreshing!! keep it coming!! :lol:

anyway, back to studying.. have fun talking bout our dearest won bin oppa!!

haha you're most welcome for the pix dearie. anyways, am going to Korea in 2 two weeks time (Oct. 1 to be exact) and guess where my stopover is? Malaysia!! :lol:

No updates on Binnie. Bohooo. :D

Good girl! Keep studying hard. :lol: and you're very welcome for the NBS pix and fanarts.

oh goshhhh you sound just like my mother! *rolls around* .... i will do what you told me to, mom :lol:

say whatttt you're going to Korea? how come i haven't heard of this great news before OO that's so coooool....are you going to *cough*stalk*cough* our Binnie there? keke

Guest chrys_lee

haha you're most welcome for the pix dearie. anyways, am going to Korea in 2 two weeks time (Oct. 1 to be exact) and guess where my stopover is? Malaysia!! :lol:

No updates on Binnie. Bohooo. :D

you lucky person! going to korea!! korean seaweed!! *drools* i've been there once but i wasn't so korean crazy.. and i didn't know who won bin was back then... :sweatingbullets: stopping over in malaysia? oh that's so cool!! if u get the chance to wander around malaysia, try the food.. it's deeeliciouus!! malaysians eat everytime! too bad i can't bring u around.. no driving license yet.. :(

and yea, like what esprit asked.. are u gona stalk dearest oppa? pls do!! take loads of pictures of him!!

hope u'll see some korean stars there btw!!