Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest lang866

Teresa no problem. I've always been a Kim Klan supporter. :D

Hi Ngoc thanks. Hope you can visit it more in the future.

Guest jhing

Hello Klanners! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Still no updates on our Binnie? haha This wait is killing me softly.

hello everyone,

i read somewhere that Wonbin will have a fan meeting next month in Korea, is it correct :sweatingbullets: ? hope to hear something from him soon, miss him alot.

Well I went to the site popseoul and if you go back a couple of pages they are also talking about Won Bin. i think there is a small color pic of him working out and let me tell you that if youre looking for the lightweight Won Bin forget it he looks like the Incredible Hulk and I am not kidding. His arms were huge and his neck large. A lot of people didnt like it but he looked good to me. <_<

Guest jhing

He's holding a fanmeet next month? How true is this news? Rita? Where are you? Can you confirm? haha I would like to go. hahaha

Guest lang866

Thanks for the pictures WIE!! WonBin is so hot. :blush:

About the fanmeet...is it true???

I kind of doubt it though because if there is a fanmeet, shouldn't it be announce in BINUS first?

:tears: I want to be part of the Kim FAmily too... :tears:

I miss oppa so much! i wish he'd be back sooner...

I made some new fanfics for him...

lang866 i visited the site you made and man! it was so nice! loved it! nwey can be a KIM too?

i missed you guys! it's been a while since i last poted here and I'm so glad about the news coming out about oppa's return...i hope he makes a drama...

to everyone thanks for sharing the pics and news!

love lots,

kaycee (KIM?)

Guest jhing

:tears: I want to be part of the Kim FAmily too... :tears:

I miss oppa so much! i wish he'd be back sooner...

I made some new fanfics for him...

lang866 i visited the site you made and man! it was so nice! loved it! nwey can be a KIM too?

i missed you guys! it's been a while since i last poted here and I'm so glad about the news coming out about oppa's return...i hope he makes a drama...

to everyone thanks for sharing the pics and news!

love lots,

kaycee (KIM?)

Welcome to the thread xiao_ai19! Any WB fan who comes here is already considered part of the Kim Klan. :D Hope to see you here more often!

Eude! I've yet to do my scrapbook page!! Heeeelppp! :lol:

Guest mimerita

utkim, Though I don't know the language, but I guess it's about Won Bin's discharge from military. If Won Bin will hold a fan meeting this year, we will be first informed in Binus at least three months in advance. So, there's definitely no fanmeet in August.

Guest lang866

HI guys!

Ok so about the scrapbook, Ate Jhing, i still haven't finished mines either. :blush:

The deadline of the scrapbook is :

Because we want Teres to have sufficient time to put the whole book together nicely ,EVERYTHING must be in to Teresa by September 7, 2007.

Meaning if you're sending Teresa things by snail-mail, you must send it to her by August 31st because international mail takes about 7 days to arrive at destination. If you're just sending things by internet, then your deadline would be by September 7.

xiao_ai19 Oh thank you! Sorry i haven't updated it much because i'm trying to finish my summer homework but i will soon. ^^

Guest Bin05

Hi everyone!

Before enter the Wonbinus site, I can hear a nice song. When I hear it for the first time, I like it immediately. So, do you know the title of this song and link to dowwnload? Help me, please! Thank you so much.

Guest lang866

Ate Jhing whoaa. lol less than a week to finish. It's like having a big school project due in less than a week. I hate that feeling. lol. well hopefully you finished alright. :)

Bin05 oh yea. that song. Sorry but i don't know the title or where to find the song to download.

Guest jhing

Eude - I might get my other sis to help me. :lol:

Bin05 - I don't know the title of that song or where to download it from either..