Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

On 20/01/2016 at 6:35 AM, flybabyfly said:

Only 3 years living on his own?

I know they are under 1 company but ever since I see a lot of pictures of Sang Yoon with the actress who played Sang Ye my mind goes hmmm maybe maybe?? 

Me too I was wondering about this, wish it were CJW though but we can't dictate love, right?

• Like 4

Annyeong MFF! So happy to have gone back to this thread after quite a while. Hope everyone is well :) Was beaming from ear to ear as I saw the pics of the fan meeting until I read about him having a girlfriend... :bawling: I think I heard my heart shatter into a million pieces LOL 

Anyhow, I hope LSY may continue to find happiness in his career and in his life (even if it's not with me, hahahaha). 

• Like 4

3/4 (Friday) nights 9-Japan's first broadcast!
"" [Lee Sang Yoon travel essay: actor #イサンユン the land of memories to Daegu and Gyeongbuk.
South Korea, Introducing the new spots all over. goo.gl/7lBJdn #DATV :)

http://obsw.co.kr/player.php?IDX=17837&category=newVod

6707CD80-04AE-4EB3-8A69-439A576DCC76_zps

Thanks @sanglove for sharing via Twitter 

3/4(金)夜9時~日本初放送!>>
【イ・サンユン 旅のエッセイ】
俳優 #イサンユン が、思い出の土地 大邱&慶北へ。
各地の新スポットなどを紹介します。
goo.gl/7lBJdn #DATV

• Like 2