Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

On 02/12/2015, 10:48:06, flybabyfly said:

New pictures! Is it the makeup or he does look a bit more rested compared to the airport pictures? I feel bad for myvilvil changing flight schedule only to find the whole tourney postponed. To look in the bright side, LSY will have more time to get his health back on track and maybe it’s a hint for myvilvil to visit Korea again in 2016 :)

Honestly, my original purpose of going to Korea was to watch Yoo Yeon Sook musical play but when I watched LSY in Twenty Again,  well I transferred  my love from YYS to LSY hehehe ( I'm an ahjumma probably on a midlife crisis so please forgive me...) I cancelled the musical play tickets for Nov. 27 so that I can move my trip to Dec. 12-16 to be able to watch the basketball game. I probably will still be watching the play but my spirits are dampened by the cancellation of the basketball game. I was even contemplating of going to the fan meeting but the plane fare to Osaka is doubled that of going to Seoul fr. the Phils. and going to an overseas trip within two months would be too much for my finances and probably the sanity of my husband and kids who are up till now are tolerant of my obsession with Korea. I was in Korea last April also but I was not that fanatic with any actors yet.  I wished I never booked the flight earlier then if this happened I would have gone to Japan instead.  Anyway, I wished someday all of us will see each other in one of LSY's events. I really love your support here and wish to meet all of you, too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HSY184 said:

new photos again? we are being spoiled. :D and wow! Lee Sang Yoon looks so suave and sophisticated with that style.B)

Those pics are from Dior 20th anniversary party held last night in Seoul

Tall guy in black coat is irresistible........(Although I don't like his hair style)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dindin1 said:

Those pics are from Dior 20th anniversary party held last night in Seoul

Tall guy in black coat is irresistible........(Although I don't like his hair style)

Hot in a geeky way lol I thiiink I’m fine with his hair. The glasses is what I don’t like even if it reminds me if LG.

The second guy from the kpop group. Is it supposed to be fashionable? It makes him look short

• Guest unfeatured this topic