Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Woohooo.... overloaded with photos of our neighbourhood prince charming these two days.  Big droools!!! Love to see him in blue and finally, those eye brows and brainy forehead!  Oh how I miss this look.  

Boss,  hope you enjoy your tropical seaside holiday. 

Actor Lee Sang Yoon revealed why he won’t appear on tvN‘s “Problematic Men.”

Lee Sang Yoon, who is well-known for his sexy brain, studied physics at Seoul National University, which is one of the most prestigious colleges in Korea.

While “Problematic Men,” a variety show on which intelligent individuals (mostly men) come out to solve difficult problems might fit Lee Sang Yoon perfectly, the actor revealed that he refused to go on the show because “I’m afraid that my real self will get found out after I go on the show.”

He added, “I watched the show and the questions were too hard. It’s similar to when athletes go on athletic variety shows, they are expected to do well. I was afraid that if I went on it and did badly, people would say, ‘Why is he so bad?’”

He also revealed that he doesn’t often go on variety shows in general because he believes that people who are funny should be the ones on the shows.

However, he did show some interest in SBS‘s “Law of the Jungle,” saying, “Last year, a close hyung of mine said that we should go on it together, but I couldn’t go because it conflicted with aonther schedule. But when I think back, the two things I hate are bugs and ghosts. When I watch scary movies, I can’t sleep because I keep thinking about it. When you watch ‘Law of the Jungle,’ they eat bugs sometimes. It would be fine for me to be uncomfortable while sleeping, but I hate even looking at bugs.” He added with laughter, “I guess the conclusion is that even ‘Law of the Jungle’ is too much.”

Which variety show would you like to see Lee Sang Yoon appear on?

• Like 2

Forgive me for rehashing the past but it is still new for me lol and I really need a pick me up-per after the Twenty Again ended.  

Such a pity that 1 point loss in their match against HoopStarz. It was his best performance yet in terms of scoring, rebounds and almost best steals. What I liked best so far was seeing he was a team player. Not at all a ball hogger but quietly dumping points here and there and surprising me with his final tally. His cons, he needs to work on “close combats”, ball handling and looks like he avoids fouling (did he already sign on for Twenty Again at the time?). He really is so photogenic and his dimples are in full force everytime he is on the court. ;) 

Hi @flybabyfly, that's all right! I do agree with you on this one—and to add to that, I kinda wish he won the MVP award. I'm also a Shin Sung Rok fan but I guess my heart is really with LSY. :P (If only there can be two MVPs. Sigh. Hehe.) 

Thank you for the new pics of LSY! I sound like a broken record, but I really wish that he'd revert to his Angel Eyes hairstyle. Not too fond of the new hairstyle—kinda reminds me of Woo Chul. Hahaha. Still handsome as ever though.

Regarding the Soompi article, I don't mind seeing his real self at all. Many people do hate bugs and it's not something that he should be ashamed of. :P Such an introverted boss that we have. 

And @colorz, I do hope that you do get to see LSY! ^_^ Please say hi to him for me! Haha.

• Like 2

http://CA828C7B-B1E4-49F2-B5E8-DA2F89ACB30B_zps

@ktyfan hope I got their names correct, Jeon Mi Seon & Ha Ji Won, are the two actresses that boss would like to act with?

@sinhoonsim, boss with Ha ji won yes. But not with the other one, unless she plays the role of his aunty. Too old looking :tears:

• Like 2