Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest sangyoon4ever

@sin hoonsim ulala let's talk about LSY birthday project here. So now u recognize who i am right? kkkk i just created that twitter account yesterday

@sin hoonsim ulala let's talk about LSY birthday project here. So now u recognize who i am right? kkkk i just created that twitter account yesterday

----project for LSY birthday?--//

UR leesangyoonthailand or leesangyoonindo ? haha

Share w us yr ideas chingu

MFF

@stevie8 @cocomhe @GHSforever please help out as well

Hehe

Muah muah

:o)

Feel like having sandwiches & HOT black coffee!

photo 9C313EA9-BC3B-4ED6-B1B8-5D2D71300C73_zpsc84zo1bg.jpg

photo BD7C1EE0-D59D-4FAE-A65F-2239DB1E87FC_zps5yjsq5dm.jpg

Guest sangyoon4ever

@sin hoonsim haha it's leesangyoonindo
I'm thinking to make a fans wishes MV. So, his fans can write their wishes and we can edit them as a picture. Then the pictures put in the video with some of his video. I can't think anything else but this one kkkk

Guest sangyoon4ever

@suri2007 just wait a few years later, another perfect man will be born :D I hope he will marry soon and make LSY junior :D

Guest stevie8

U2rOiOB.jpgQHfOYLp.jpgCr:  AE DC
Looking forward to a happy ending for DJ and for LSY......he can't possibly have two sad-ending dramas in a row!!

Hello MFF good morning Happy Thursday :)

@stevie8 yes thats him LOL

Poor LSY being punch by GHS all the time and he's ok with it a little skinship I guess LOL

They're so cute :)

@sangyoonforever, @sin_hoonsim yes FMV is a great idea everybody can make a MV 2-3 minutes they can send it to whoever wants to do it and make it 1 MV. we did the same thing for KHS but it was good luck wishes for her. and I did the final MV and downloaded it CD and send it to her :) she did receive the CD and after she receive the CD I put it in my dailymotion account so everybody can see it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m1cep_ku-hye-sun-video-message-sunnies-international_music

If you want me to do it I would love to do it. Just let me know

If somebody else wants to do it its fine with me too :)

Have a great day MFF :)

Translation

@allkpop: Lee Sang Yoon treats the cast and staff of 'Angel Eyes' to ice cream http://t.co/vNz2Xq4eTJ via @allkpop

LSY: fans support is of big strength to me ...^o^

photo 19404E44-0FB6-4AF4-AAAE-38D664DB838C_zpst80jdjts.jpg

Lee Sang Yoon's fan cafe @sangsangsmile gifts the 'Angel Eyes' cast and staff with lunch boxes as finale approaches

Lee Sang Yoon's fans made sure to give back as much love as possible to the cast and staff of 'Angel Eyes' as its finale approaches this weekend with lunch boxes and more!

According to his agency J,Wide-Company on the 10th, Lee Sang Yoon’s fan cafe prepared lunch boxes for the cast and staff of ‘Angel Eyes’. The fan cafe also made sure the cast and director Park Shin Woo kept healthy and strong until the finale by gifting them with healthy food and nutritional supplements.

Lee Sang Yoon thanked fans through his agency, “The fans’ support is of big strength for me. Although I couldn’t meet up with you often, I am really thankful that you always take care of even those around me with your interest and affection… I will work harder to film until the end with this energy.”

Stay tuned for the finale of ‘Angel Eyes’ this weekend!

photo F97172A2-455F-4FE5-AE3D-51F7C70E2E71_zpssx9txvtp.jpg

@GHSforever thanks for helping out

I haven't started learning making mv for Sang Yoon lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tmPvLadgLt0

Cr: blackDRAGON507

@stevie8 what!!! 2 sad endings in a row? Over my dead body :ar!

photo 45DE450C-5251-4508-B922-7DC23F0C7292_zpstz4lo3sv.jpg