Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

@colorz: I know exactly which wool coat you are talking about!  it's the one he wore on that last major kissing scene with Lee Bo Young that makes him look even bigger and hunkier! Do you keep all these favourite screen shots at your fingertips? Hehehe.

It was the husb who first introduced me to the show MDSY (he didn't know what hit him after) when it was on TV. It was already almost episode 40 when they were breaking up. I remember saying I know this girl, but who is the guy? Is he some B-rated actor???? As I watched, he began to grow on me.  He really caught my attention in that scene when he brought birthday presents to SY and caught her with the childhood friend. In 5 secs, his expressions changed from surprise, to question, to anger, to trying to control, to looking cheerful...  I was so impressed with his acting.  I couldn't wait for this one episode a night routine, I went straight to the Internet and did a marathon. Then when he rescued her from the mountain and that look on his face when he teased her by saying that he was happy if they remained friends forever...I was hooked into the LSY phenomena. Then I went back to episode 1 and started all over again...just watching him.

I loved that look on his face when SY described him as "handsome. extremely handsome" while she was throwing her moms ashes. Arrogant smirk in a lovable sort of way. Classic. Loved it. Love him.

@sin hoonsim: Thanks for the radio programmes...but I cannot understand...:tears:... I just listened to his soothing voice... makes me want to learn Korean.  Back to Liar GameEp 4 now!

Sweet Dimpled Dreams Everyone

• Like 4

o0480026613328679062_zpsvcahaska.jpgURL]@sinhoonsim, hopefully ada godaan and also chun photos. Colorz sick of the same photos being bombarded everyday :lol:

And boss must do another dj session again. Had so much fun discussing our 1st loves when boss discussed that topic on day 3  of dj gig. 

Edited by ktyfan
  • Like 3

Lin, apa nak dikato^^layan kk semua MFF Kita sayang & boss juga :o)

@colorz this is my fav hairstyle of boss, met him at Tokyo FM 10-feb 2015

@tkarent it is my pleasure, sharing is caring^^

fighting MFF

Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 3

o0480026613328679062_zpsvcahaska.jpgURL]@sinhoonsim, hopefully ada godaan and also chun photos. Colorz sick of the same photos being bombarded everyday :lol:

And boss must do another dj session again. Had so much fun discussing our 1st loves when boss discussed that topic on day 3  of dj gig. 

would someone please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE translate what he said about first loves???? I will call you!!! 

Good morning all MFF's and a happy Monday! Looking forward to more teasers this week.Screenshot_2015-03-06-16-05-01-1_zpsvpfrURL]

this is my favorite hairstyle and I love this cutie expression. Love this pix! 

• Like 3

Guest colorz

Lin, apa nak dikato^^layan kk semua MFF Kita sayang & boss juga :o)

@colorz this is my fav hairstyle of boss, met him at Tokyo FM 10-feb 2015

@tkarent it is my pleasure, sharing is caring^^

fighting MFF

@sin hoonsim you mean this long shabby style? kinda suits him doesn't it?  my hair is like that style now. .. Hehe but won't be long before I cut it again.  

Guest colorz

boss needs to fatten his cheeks a little bit more to look good in park dong joo hairstyle.  He looks more fresh with his fringe combed upward or to the side.  

I miss his thick and manly well defined talking eye brows. Hehe

Edited by colorz

Guest colorz

@ktyfan not pleased with the stylist. . hardly see him touch his eye brows too these days. We should hv a petition for boss to bring back kang woo jae or Park dong joo hairstyle.  Hehe