Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Hello MFF, I successfully stayed away from this chat for 24 hours because I was trying to wean myself off my LSY obsession, but I"M BACK! I miss reading about him, chatting about him, just plain thinking about him. So here I am! Love all the news about his new dramas.

I have been watching Episode 1 & 2 of Liar Game. Hmm, my thoughts...

1) Boss looks so different with his hair down. If I didn't know beforehand, I would not have guessed that this is the same guy as the guy in AE and MDSY. On and off, you can catch some familiar expressions but overall, he is totally different.  Therefore, he is a versatile actor. One thing remains unchanged though - those heart-breaking dimples, and passion-evoking voice.

2) Boss looks really fierce when he doesn't smile and wants to look fierce. Testament of his good acting.

3) I like his shoes or brogues or sneakers or converse - he wears such nice shoes, even in AE.   

4) The girl (whatever her name is) is a pretty good actress - I'm quite impressed with her.   

As you can see, I am pretty shallow - it's all about him, top to toe, hair to shoes. who cares about the story????? Just joking.  I'm looking forward to Eps if I can find the time this weekend.

Have a good weekend, everyone! Love you all.  

• Like 3

Guest colorz

@ tkarent Yeah who cares about the plot or the other actors,  I scrutinise boss head to toe as well. Very captivated with the variety of spring jackets in  AE! Only a guy with his built and stature can carry off all sorts of jackets!  However,  my all time fav outfit is the wool robe/coat in MDSY. 

AE was my first LSY drama and i thought he was attractive at the very first scene of him on the bike at the bridge.  But what caught my attention was his crying scene at end of epi 4 at the planetarium!!! I have not seen any actor with such crying superb skills - eyes filled with tears and rolls down the cheeks a drop at a time.  His nose was red and eye brows twitched!  I was hooked! 

Another crying scene in MDSY

unnamed%202_zpsczphb9iv.jpg

1432741539816_zpsyeoyf5e3.jpeg

Edited by colorz

@sin_hoonsim: I'm glad I'm not the only one leading an "almost" double life...my normal self and the crazy one on this forum. Sometimes they do overlap.

@ktyfan: I like you because you make feel almost normal.  ;) Wait a minute, can you tell me where I can get all the stuff - calendar, phone covers, jerseys????  But like @sin_hoonsim, I have to be rather discreet. 

@mme_madeleine: you are so young and your life is ahead of you. The world is your oyster to explore, filled with exciting things to experience. Don't let the weather get you down. Fighting!

@colorz: thanks for the welcome. you guys are my outlet for my pent-up emotions, so thanks for listening. haha

I'd love to contribute to the rice wreaths - how do I do it? Never done it before.  I'm afraid I need specific instructions.

I read in the past that Boss comes online to chat with his fans occasionally... does he still do that?   

May his dimpled smile be with you all!

Boss works very hard - one week filming movie, one week filming drama - two different roles, two different scripts - how to change so fast?

yes, occasionally boss will chat online with his South Korean & international fans in web  owned by LSY official fan club sangsangsmile ^^ Sang Yoon's nickname is 'swan' lol

oh gosh, my friend, is this my the other side of life? Reality...

Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 2

Hi @dragon98 thanks for being here with MFF (many faithful fans) of Sang Yoon :o)

URL]http://825053BA-11E5-456C-BC18-02ACE8CC109C.png

URL]http://30003B7B-98E3-4B12-93AD-B0983FD78D84.png

ooh I really agree with you.In fact the first time I saw  lee  Sang Yoon  hug choi ji  woo in Air  City  drama.i wish for both of them be together.im crazy...CJW and LSY  height  are perfect. But  she  end up with LJW

Im very positive CJW and LSY will be look  good together.

Edited by dragon98
  • Like 4

Haha @dragon98 three of us (MFF) wish that LSY will get a chance to act in Winter Sonata 2, but gosh ended up being casted with CJW (WS Lady) in STTYO :o) 

It was LSY 1st debut drama, Air City kk

Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 2

Hi MFF

re-post

Announcement

Rice wreath Donation-LSY upcoming drama STTYO-Second Time 20years old (tvN)

Banner: MFF_LSY soompi & Facebook Malaysia

List of MFF contributing:-

Dahlia
Porplapla
Sabrina
Linda
Corrinne
Rachel
Tkarent 
mme madeleine
Suri@2007
mbn2409
theresfrans (11)

Please do not pay first, pending total number of contributors & news of press release from tvN

Please let us know if you wish to participate MFF

Thank You
@GHSforever
@porplapla
@sin_hoonsim

URL]http://72F95E73-327E-4C87-AFDA-B317205B927B_zps

Brief explanation on 'rice wreath' donations:-

by Dreame South Korea

• The Dreame is a rice wreath for cheer for singer and actor in musicals, concerts, showcases, fan meeting, drama press conference, birthday parties, weddings and celebrations that appeared on.
  • The Dreame wreath will do cheer for the singer and actor on event..
  • Singer and actor will specify poor neighbors,the Dreame will donate rice to poor neighbors by the name of singer and actor after that appeared on event.
  • The Dreame is cheering for the singer and actor and is a gift to help farmers and poor neighbors.
  • email : 2007dreame@naver.com
  • https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/

https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/

• Like 1

@ktyfan fingers crossed, boss wooing for his first love again? (Nation's first love again^^) in STTYO or Twenty Again

• Lee Sang-Yoon - as Cha Hyun-Seok
  • (16 episodes ? Ada godaan rupanya Lin)
  •  
  • Oooh, the plot for Twenty Again thickens (or gets juicier). Park Hyo-joo (Secret Door) plays a “match made in heaven” with the estranged husband of Choi Ji-woo. She’s the youngest daughter of the chairman of the university where Choi Won-young (the husband) works. Park believes Choi Won-young is her soulmate and is so similar in personality that she’s described as a female version of him. Meanwhile, Noh Young-hak (Masked Prosecutor) will play Choi Ji-woo’s hot dance sunbae who overflows with charisma. No fair, she’s already paired with Lee Sang-yoooooonTwenty Again airs after Oh My Ghostess on tvN. [Star NewsTV Report]

Source: drama beans Note: NYH played young prince KH in Goddess of  Fire, so he can dance? omg URL]http://0BF70E43-99A6-481B-8ED2-1F77B30CA7C7_zps

Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 2