Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Yes he did. He also said he likes baseball, weight training n basketball nowadays. He was filming for a CF abt health. She referred to him as Vitamin Namja (man). MC mentioned abt his butt. She said in Eco Village he mentioned the part of his body he was confident of was his butt. Lol

Guest colorz

I like Ha JiWon. She's a good actress. He has mentioned wanting to work with HJW a few times! Please please make a drama together. Love how boss look like these days. He's so fresh and suave looking!!!

@colorz @ktyfan & MFF Boss did mentioned at last year July 2014 FM at Osaka, Japan He would like to work w HJW in a project , when asked by MC, who is d actress LSY would like to work with? ;) sweet dream... Boss if not drama so soon Perhaps a CF...visit SK 2015-2016 next change? Quietly propose to Ministry of Youth & Tourism^^ Yay photo FA2C17D0-00DC-4AC1-9DAE-234C577EF8FC.png_zpsc65hdbsz.jpeg photo 0D33077D-BC77-48FC-A23F-59B352AF6F70.png_zpsjbh0miyq.jpeg :bz :o3 :x

@ktyan thanks for the link, Boss looking so shy but still handsome and OMG those dimples are out so cute :)

LSY and HJW will have amazing chemistry :)

@sinhoonsim Thanks for the screencaps :) btw I wish his carrying me instead of the carrots LOL

Happy Easter to those that celebrate it :)

web_1948314507_deff92e5_zps16966c03.jpg

AIGOOOO so handsome :)

@colorz My pleasure! And I agree with your friend - LSY can be the Korean Christian Grey with all the sex appeal but more wholesome. O:-) Hehe
So happy to see him in a new interview looking so fresh! (I wish an English subbed version will be uploaded by KBS or a kind heart. :o3 )He's ready for courtship? Me too! I'm game, Sang Yoon-ssi! Hahaha!
Am I the only one who's getting the impression that our Boss is somewhat chill this year? By that I mean he hasn't been doing any major dramas or projects yet. It kinda bothers me, I don't know why. Huhu. :( 
Anyway, a blessed and happy Easter to fellow MFF who celebrate it—and of course to LSY (if ever he does)! :)

@mme_madeleine just a summary of translation done by @moonssabboo via Twitter kk

Entertainment weekly interview by KBS2 MC: "Who do you want as a co-star?" LSY: "Ha Ji Won" MC: Ms Right? LSY: ...pretty and kind LSY: " I DON'T have girl friend! I feel lonely and I am waiting my future girl friend!"

Long time didn't drop here,miane MFF :( just watch LSY oppa new CF and he's so damn gorgeous there n miss him so badly in drama,,pleaseee come back soon Oppa. as we know LSY had mention in his some interview that he want to have a project with Ha Ji Won ,,,,i'm wishing that will be happen soon. ha jiwon,,,i always admire her after i watch her in memories of bali n some her smashing hits drama hwang jinyi,secret garden,king 2 heart, empress ki, she's one of senior actresse that i adore, when HJW confirm a remake drama recently "in time with you" i'm hopping the lead male was LSY but the reality isn't him. But there always opportunity that will met them in future project ,if not in drama perhaps in a movie. But please not sad movie but romcom pleaseeee,kkkkkk bout LSY that some thought him like christian grey korean version,,,i prefer him as a James Bond korean version,kkkk...those Mr Bond appearance really suit on him. Handsome, smart, sexy look that will trap all women in his look n smile, n #cough his sexy butt ^^. sorry for long post but can't help for sharing my thought bout him. I love him so much for what he is. Thank you LSY oppa for your exsistense n thank you for making me fallen for you with your own way.

Ahhhh.. Its been more than a week since I last came here and I really missed looking at his pics! Was on biz travels and no time to check through forum but managed to download series of LIB to watch on the time wasted for waiting for flights and thank you to @ktyfan for bombing me with LOADS of pictures throughout the week. My normal life resumes back now.

@sinhoonsim, think he didn't cut his hair but styled it differently. But both hairstyles make him look charming and very handsome. @rachellmc16 , welcome back to civilisation! Glad you had something to occupy you when your flight was delayed :))