Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

@sin hoonsim  ITS A BELATED GREETING FROM ME... BUT STILL YOUR BIRTHDAY .... I WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH AND YOUR FAMILY... ALWAYS
TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU...!!!!

im just quite for 5 days when i come back im very sad for what i read .... i know its very tiring to handle this kind of responsibility... but i know deep inside
your so happy and enjoying for what you did for this soompi/thread... i know you deserve some rest ...but i know you have mix emotions....
what i've said if i can call you  "SIS"... im happy just for a short period of time im happy to know you.. really really im very happy..... :x
JUST TO TELL YOU THANK YOU FOR ALL THE UNDYING SUPPORT ... YOU DESERVE FOR ALL MY LOVE AND CARE.... AGAIN
@sin hoonsim... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY... LOVE YOU MUCH... AND ALWAYS REMEMBER IM WILLING TO BE YOUR FRIEND.... LOVE YOU SIS..
:x :x

Oh my, just signed off from work Khamsahamida @j823 & secret MFF. Promise sis to continue supporting Sang Yoon kk Boss still need MFF love,votes & support^^ remember that >:D< Please no more wishes LOL Let us continue to make LSY soompi thread a wonderful & as exciting as possible haha :P Fighting MFF! photo AF8FDE5D-7A19-49C3-AF24-A75A35A70301.png_zpsxbvdwjat.jpeg

Dear @sin hoonsim, this is my last plea to you. Please don't leave this thread! Why? 
1)You bring so much life to this thread! 2) You're unbelievably awesome when it comes to consistently updating us about our boss. 3) And you've always been so welcoming to new MFF's. 4) You've also become an MFF = Mother of Faithful Fans. ;)5) You're awesome (have I said that?)
Lastly, how can you resist such a cute guy that's begging you to stay? Ottoke? :o3
This is LSY begging you to stay. 
0C928B58-F965-47C6-8BB2-13DF8F98BD16_zps

Love, 
A Slightly Attached MFF :P 
P.S. I promise you, when I get the chance to go to Korea and share legit first-hand news of our boss, I will definitely go back to this thread. :)

• Like 1

Guest colorz

@mme_madeleine that's an awesome comment. And how cute is that photo of boss! Seriously, how could someone resist that face? ? Boss is just so lovable.

Guest colorz

Ahnyung haseyo and Happy Thursday MFF. Boss is hot but arrogant in that cameo. Lol still love him to bits. Hehe Baseball season approaching soon? photo BEB57F72-99C3-4202-AF63-5E4245429773_zps5atvd0nt.jpg photo E4E76217-84D4-421B-8EEC-30C49E2698CE_zpsrojj8vi6.jpg photo credit to is owners.

Thank you so much for that picture @colorz in unkind women..... HE IS SO HANDSOME.....AND MANLY.... thats why i love him sooooo much..
:x :\"> when i look at the picture i energize..... again thank you for effort and love for LSY... love you girl...... take care always...

Guest colorz

My pleasure @j823 to share photos of LSY. My resources are limited but i never get tired of looking at it over and over and over. .. Hehehe

Was it just me or a big smile just forms inevitably at the sight of that handsome, dimpled man? 8-> Sigh. I think I just melted...oh la la. :x 
Thank you for our daily dose of vitamins, @ktyfan!
Have a great day everyone! :)

P.S. Oh my, where is @sin hoonsim? I'm kinda not used to seeing her post everyday. :( 

Guest colorz

Boss seems like a very happy-go-lucky kind of person. He has such a warm and contagious smile. No wonder his official fanclub is named SangSangSmile!! :)) :)