Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Happy, happy birthday, @sin hoonsim! >:D< Thank you for being generously sharing your admiration for LSY with us, and even going the extra mile to share news about him! :) Your presence in this thread is much appreciated.  :-bd
Here is a fan to make you feel less hot because of Boss :P Hehe. Have a great day! 
gxo1.jpg

• Like 1

Guest colorz

Saengil chukahae @sin hoonsim!! Wishing you good health and happiness and unending photos and news of our hot looking boss.

(Too much of watching & re-Watching Angel Eyes) Dear MFF/boss I cannot promise i will be in LSY forum forever.... But i am glad to say that I feel enjoy sharing happy moment & news of LSY^^ Thank You MFF :x photo B2A9B8F1-B572-4230-A3C5-CB758CC97836_zps5yqohszg.jpg @ktyfan terimakasih^^when r u delivering cake?

Guest colorz

@sin hoonsim you of all people to mention that ... it's hard to believe it. You brought this thread alive from page 3 onwards and you have been doing this unconditionally for 2 years! Don't give up! Boss!!!! We need you to get onto your next project! Paili paili!!! Your most loyal fans are watching your old dramas til they can memorise the lines now!!!

@colorz My tears flowing, I am d type of person who cries easily :o3 (my nickname...crybaby like boss just a coincidence) To be honest, I planned to leave LSY forum since that day i handover page 1(homepage) to @porplapla ^^ i was exhausted & it is really hard to let go :o( Now glad @ktyfan joined us actively here & always try to beat me to be d first to share LSY news with MFF LOL :D Love your speed Linda =D> (Facebook LSY Malaysia as well) Again I am sorry & perhaps FM Tokyo would be my first & last to meet boss Fighting MFF :)>- (Btw @colorz is that you in Facebook inviting me as a friend?) Selagi sayang boss, tahan saja lah photo 7E7B1ECF-4167-4FDB-BB35-668B1444B047_zpsfv1pezmf.jpg

• Like 1

Guest colorz

photo e36d3569gw1eijty4mgicj20p00idjx3_zpsbrzxwvcp.jpg @sin hoonsim kar ji mah....kar ji mah... Look at this cute eye candy. .. Do you have the heart to let go??? Ottokke... ottokke... Whatever your reasons are, we hope you don't give up on this forum totally and hope you will drop by every now and then to say hi to us. Now gotta rely on @ktyfan‌ for any updates on boss.

Wokey @ktyfan :o) added as friend @colorz nice seeing u fb^^ @moonssaboo: 라이어게임에서는 앙숙이었지만 농구할땐 더 없이 훈훈한 두분! #라이어게임 #LiarGame #LeeSangYun #イサンユン #이상윤 #LeeSangYoon #李相侖 #신성록 http://t.co/4ysx2j3NTW photo 95C4B0FA-CCBD-4C30-9D71-2CD7E703A5C6_zps3trhqiur.jpg photo C94AA97B-CBC1-40DF-AA33-F094CD0EB8B3_zpsinkq8rnp.jpg photo E4688B74-CD29-4E13-A9C8-29F317FCDA86_zps2e0vysck.jpg

I guess im a little late, but better late than never, here's a belated birthday wish to dear @"sin hoonsim" HappyBelated birthday! Thank you for all the effort you have put in for this thread. Appreciate it so so much. From a newbie. :x :-*