Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest stevie8

@sin hoonsim - thanks for the reminder (2 weddings in MDSY)......No kiss on WJ/SY's wedding day, chingu.  Only two kisses in MDSY, the proposal kiss and the ep50 kiss.  IMO, the ratings for AE are below par and with such a stellar cast, it could have notched up double digit ratings.  Ah well, I guess I will just "enjoy" it and see what the writer has in store for us in the finale.  
Can't think anymore....too disappointed.  Don't think they need to spend so much time on the what-if.......we all know if events had not unfolded the way they had ie the accident, the murder, corneal transplant, etc etc, the what-ifs are exactly what could have been in the "perfect" world.  This what-if is merely a fanservice to bring back KHN and NJH and JH-ssi and SW's appa to hopefully add some feel-good factors towards the end of the drama.  
Sorry, that is just my opinion and i am not too happy with ep 19 even though it is nice to see them all happy and smiling.......less time on what-ifs and more time spent on DJ and SW to patch up their relationship (and other loose ends) would be screen-time better spent.

Guest stevie8

cEThoPv.jpgHYg102a.jpgcr: AE DC
Aigoo.....the 2nd pic reminds me of LSY in MDSY ....WJ hurriedly having dinner with SY......stuffing his mouth yet again.  This man is just so cute =))

Guest stevie8

5NfCzxJ.jpgHas DJ become the Head of Emergency Centre or has he taken over the Directorship at Se Young Hospital?  He is still sitting in the EC office! 
oTlMNpa.gif 3dtBb3j.gif
The what-if Fire Chief and the what-if wedding 8-|

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear MFF,

less than 40minutes to #AngelEyes finale
it's been wonderful 2 months journey
watching LSY drama live for the first time really wonderful experience for me
hope could see his next project very soon :)
Thank you so much @All MFF for bringing the pics, news, gifs, vids, comments and attentions to this thread, really appreciate it :)

@stevie8, i think PDJ recent phone is the new LG G3, just released this year i think

http://www.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/files/styles/large/public/article_images/2014/05/Quickwindow_G3_1.jpg?itok=Tkjx_bUS

Happy Watching MFF and take care  >:D<

Exclusive phone sponsored by LG Pro 3 haha someone posted in twitter

Don't trust me kk, check it out

http://m.gsmarena.com/lg_optimus_g_pro_e985-5254.php

What phone are u using @stevie8 & DJ ringing tone is d same as mine!

Nah just kidding

:P

This beautiful song 'April here she comes' was played in episode 3 while Dr Dylan Park...in action 'operating' room 8->

photo 63A50D2A-505C-4529-8121-41EA4967F679_zpsuguv4kbd.jpg

photo C1F71A5F-8BDA-4D72-88E2-62DFA8B31248_zps5u5bru33.jpg

http://leesangyunfan.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-202.html @SangYunJapanFan: 【Drama】エンジェルアイズ 19話放送 http://t.co/ZpsB1fOZLl @SangYunJapanFan: 【DRAMA】エンジェルアイズ 20話予告 http://t.co/bFL3dtYPGo http://leesangyunfan.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-204.html I have problem uploading photos My apology MFF

@stevie8... haha...our wish came true.... Dr Dylan Park is back ..... on second thoughts, I dun mind him taking over the directorship seat cos I can imagine him looking even more awesome in a suit with a doctor's robe over it... 10 mins to go and I'm keeping fingers and legs crossed for all the Angels' wish-list to materialise ... if not at least the most passionate kiss/kisses to make up for the one year separation. The most handsome groom in k-drama land .... second to none for you, right? Last but not least, I'm praying that more SK will tune in tonite's finale and help keep the ratings up Happy viewing to all MFF!!!!!

Guest tnalvminsun

Hi MFF, just want to add comment here :)

Thank you LSY for taking this drama, if you didn't take it, i will never know you and know how Wonderful Actor you are, glad you did and wish more success to come specially your new movie SB and upcoming FM in Osaka :) looking forward for the next big news of him :) and of course thank you for potrayed PDJ so perfectly well, never imagined any other actors but you :)

See you @All MFF and @sin hoonsim love you too sis :) take care  >:D<

Hello LSY fans. :-h ... my first time to post here. Sorry for my intrusion. Although I admit I've been lurking in this thread for a while. :D

I just want to thank you for supporting AE. As a GHS fan, from the bottom of my heart thank you for loving SW. LSY did an amazing job, I'm loving DJ as much. :X  Now it's hard for me to separate DJ from LSY. I'm missing my WanJu. :((

He's so damn good looking, oozing sex appeal. No wonder my sis @GHSforever is so crazy about him. :)

I'll be cheering LSY for his coming projects. All the best for him. :)

Thank you for the space. ^:)^ Have a nice week ahead. :)

Annyeong

MFF & LSY

Hi @‌myonenonly

Welcome to Sang Yoon forum :-h ~O)

Thank you for loving Angel eyes & Park Dong Joo@Lee Sang Yoon hehe

Saranghae :x

Get well soon @GHSforever you are my inspirations

Rest well kk :)

photo BF4BB5F1-FB18-4661-8B10-BB140BAC575E_zpsulwi6ihz.jpg