Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest sangyoon4ever

@sin hoonsim Wrap party Angel Eyes on July 5th? Uh, sounds great kkkYup August 15th is Sang Yoon's day!! What are you prepare? Should we make an mv and post it on youtube, dailymotion, and any available web?  :-? Awww fan meeting in southeast asia, please please please.... Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, and probably Thailand are the only places i can reach for now... please pleaseBreak in December? Hmm, he need a holiday time i think. Bali, maybe? lol

Guest stevie8

sangyoon4ever said: @sin hoonsim Wrap party Angel Eyes on July 5th? Uh, sounds great kkkYup August 15th is Sang Yoon's day!! What are you prepare? Should we make an mv and post it on youtube, dailymotion, and any available web?  :-? Awww fan meeting in southeast asia, please please please.... Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, and probably Thailand are the only places i can reach for now... please pleaseBreak in December? Hmm, he need a holiday time i think. Bali, maybe? lol

@stevie8 , LSY had went to Bali? Why, OMG... Too many korean actors/ actresses had went to Bali and I can't even track them in my radar, hmmmm.

When exactly he went to Bali? , do u have the pict? Bali is one of our heaven place in Indonesia (my country) and we have many others beautifull places too.

Hope LSY will have fanmeet in Indonesia soon. Pleaseeeee

Hello MFF :)

@sin hoonsim july 5th wrap up party for AE ? I thought he will be in Japan for his FM that day July 5 did they change the date.

Another drama for LSY in August is this confirm OMG how to handle LSY with another woman otokkkkeee my WanJu hear is aching already :(( :(( :((

@sangyoon4ever I agree it doesnt matter which agency as long as they take care of him :)

@ais730 LOL that will be great right if he's with YG :)

@stevie8 Thanks for the BTS pictures I want more :)

Have a great day MFF

kitchen3_zps189cec2d.jpg

Haha

@‌GHSforever @sangyoon4ever‌

My apology

That was only my dream calendar kk

Confirmed highlights ;)

Wrap up party of AE

-don't know when

photo B1B79BB4-036F-43E6-B582-048508D04F9C_zps0qhdpwyz.jpg

5-July Osaka FM

photo D5A96DCA-63AF-4BA9-B1BA-15280273950E_zpsmnybklni.jpg

24-July Santa Barbara movie

photo E5F9C682-8018-49CD-AF67-B68DD2D7151C_zps4nkq934u.jpg

15-Aug LSY birthday

photo 97BEFDD2-9D26-42F7-8636-DFCAA610FCE8_zpsgo1h4lhl.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Santa_Barbara-cast.html

photo 8DD3A99D-B659-489B-9E4D-</p><p> F42693E0671C_zpswowrpzha.jpg

photo 060D3CF4-24A6-4E75-AF5E-679A6C2E6088_zpsmppx0s3k.jpg

src="http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i186/simlengleng/Mobile%20Uploads/EA1B17BB-3629-48E2-829D-0FE0993ACA17_zps2jcc69pd.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo EA1B17BB-3629-48E2-829D-0FE0993ACA17_zps2jcc69pd.jpg"/>

Lee Sang-yoon and Yoon Jin-seo’s Santa Barbara romance

-July 2014

Granted, sometimes this leads to painful and cringe-inducing results — Love Story at Harvard makes my insides shrivel — but sometimes the blurring produces an interesting, evocative effect. That’s what I’m hoping for in Santa Barbara, a new romantic melo film that has just cast its leads and is gearing up to start shooting this spring (completed).

Lee Sang-yoon (My Daughter Seo-young) has been tapped to play the male lead, a music director who’s utterly passionate about his work. Yoon Jin-seo (Twelve Men in a Year) is his co-star, and she’ll play a sharp careerwoman, a confident and smart ad exec. The plot unfolds as the two are sent to Santa Barbara in California on a collaborative work project, and

they fall in love. Sounds simple and

sweet, and the film is classified as a romantic drama, which is in line with the director’s previous films, Second Half and The Winter of the Year was

Warm.

photo FD942B1D-87E3-4BB1-856C-4DF50194C7EF_zpsivmomaxo.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/04/lee-sang-yoon-and-yoon-jin-seos-santa-barbara-romance/

Santa Barbara” recently wrapped eight days shooting in five jurisdictions throughout the County. From the Cities of Santa Barbara, Goleta, Buelton, Santa Maria, and the County of Santa Barbara, they covered a lot of ground and got a great variety of beauty shots of our area. The film, which stars two of Korea’s hottest actors, Yoon Jin-Seo (who starred in Oldboy), and Lee Sang-Yoon, was based at the Goleta Holiday Inn, where they booked 164 local room nights, and even shot on property. Visit California, our state tourism organization will be partnering with the Production Company in order to cross promote the film when it is released into the Asian Film market later this year and we expect the project to create great buzz for Santa Barbara!

Cr: owners of SB productions

http://www.santabarbaraca.com/experience-santa-barbara/film-tourism/production-updates/

photo 74785F0B-6331-4BBA-A87C-8BFD8DBB0088_zps7le6qbpw.jpg

News on LSY

Osaka JFM

5-July 2014

Twitted by @leesangyunjapanfan

http://leesangyunfan.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-187.html

※当面コチラをTOP記事にします※

皆様ご存知の通り、7月5日(土)に、イ・サンユン Fan Meeting in OSAKA が開催されます!

※ブログにもUPしてますよ^^ → http://leesangyunfan.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-119.html

http://www.kj-net.jp/event/85

既にチケットはゲットしていますか?

前回同様、サンユンさんのファンの方々とスタンド花を企画したいと思います。

今KJさんに問い合わせ中なので…とりあえず現時点で、参加表明していただける方の人数を把握したいと思います。

↓6/6現在の状況

KJさんに電話で問い合わせしたところ、会場に確認をとるので来週末に連絡がほしいということでした。

ちょっと時間がかかりすぎなのでは?と思うので、休み明けにもう一度確認してみようと思います。

結局この状況下ですと、2週間くらいで皆様に参加いただいて費用をお支払いただき発注する形なので、GOがかかったらすぐに行動開始となります。皆様にもご理解いただき、その点を踏まえて事前にある程度まとめておきたいので参加表明いただきたいと思います。

海外のペンさんからも問い合わせがあって、可能なら彼女たちも花を出すようです。

なので、せっかく日本でやるファンミーティングですから、日本のファンからも出して喜んでもらいたいです。

何人か参加表明いただいてます。継続して募集していますので宜しくお願いします。

ご参加希望の方は、当ブログ設置のメールフォーム、もしくは当ブログの専用Twitterアカウント宛にリプライください。

※Twitterアカウント @SangYunJapanFan

またこちらのブログに参加表明していただくのも可能です。その際は必ず鍵コメにしていただき、メールアドレスを記載願います。

多くの方々の参加表明をお待ちしています。

宜しくお願いします。

Annyeong @ilovegoohyesun‌

Are we sharing the same dream AE ending?

Dear MFF

Laughter is the best medicine ^o^

This is just my dream kk

Soo Wan miss 'appa' so much

until 'appa' came into her sleep(dream)

SW looked at DJ, tried to feel & touch DJ but cried...

I don't know what message SW left for DJ but from what we can see....DJ's reaction!!!!

OMG, SW left...for good?

I don't know...

Epi 19

Unwillingly, DJ takeover SY H 'abujji' or maybe JW's mum position, as requested by JW in epi 18? & 'abujji' written will?

( @stevie8 would love this! )

photo 1EB52E7D-C919-4F16-B441-1693B028C955_zpsb89gxqfg.jpg

Then...5 years later! Oh my

I hate these...

(What is 5 years, since both can wait & wasted 12 years! Ah chinciya)

Emergency case...at SY Hospital....guess who meets who

photo 7C6865F1-E2F6-4207-9105-921764F9DFED_zpsq7kwxjoq.jpg

Epi 20

Teddy ends up with Ellie

SW returns to SY rescue/fire station

Long life Detective & SW promoted

Church Wedding

-same church & only church

( @GHSforever would u like to be SW bridesmaid?)

photo 79084E3C-0BDE-4283-A448-7C33836B6A14_zpsnwtdgqov.jpg

The End

btw

i will try to make it with JW hehe I-) I-)

wrap up party should be on the last episode whereby all the staff, actors and actresses will be having their dinner and watching last episode at the same time. i heard from my friends who like lee sang yoon, they said he has re-contract which means he will continue to stay at his current company. I feel that August is way too soon for him to take on new drama.. since July is a busy month for him that means he got no time to rest at all?

@snowy21 perhaps your friend is awesome? @sangsangsmile twitted in Hangul above earlier posts but not translated yet LOL Babylon translator sometimes drive me drazy... But i appreciate its usefulness as well kk :\"> My apology, that was my dream calendar....not correct lol Goodnight

Guest sangyoon4ever

@stevie8 aigoo seriously? Can someone throw me back to March 2013? If i knew it before, for sure i will go there no matter what  :( and now i think i can sleep well for regretting this  :((
@GHSforever new drama in august? aww i can't wait!!! but i'm thinking about his health too, he looks thinner and i think he need more time to rest.
@sin hoonsim omoo his look on Santa Barbara reminds me with him as a detective in Home Sweet Home  :x