Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

LSY looks so dashing in EP. 11. His proposal scene and 12 years worth of birthday presents melted my heart. 
I haven't seen many k-dramas and but AE has zoomed at the top of my list. One of the many reasons is LSY perfect portrayal of Park Dong Joo. Excellent acting from LSY! He brings the tears and the fireworks and the butterflies. He has off the charts chemistry with GHS! And yes, he owns the dimples that could launch a thousand ships! I am looking forward to watching his other dramas once AE wraps up. I heard he was amazing in MDSY. I may not be able to let go identifying him as PDJ for a period of time but I shall try in order to support all his past and future projects.
:x

Annyeong

Good morning

MFF & LSY

English sub for episode 11 is available...

Thanks to viki AE

:\">

Happy watching kk

@ais730‌

I have watched MDSY for 6 rounds lol

you will be amazed...rating 47.6%

Happy exploring LSY

Guest stevie8

JugxUXE.jpgyt8hLd1.jpgLook what love can do to a man!  DJ has been all smiles since the abeoji gave his blessings for DJ/SW to be together and I just love his happy smiles and his interactions with SW in ep11.  The romantic proposal is the icing on the cake:x
9gMjYSu.jpgAE DC

http://koreandrama.com/angel-eyes-episode-11/

Cr: SBS & @LSYJapanFan

photo 08A490F5-D161-450D-B9D8-A55E6A5884F9_zpsgjnmg8lo.png

In Angel Eyes, episode 11, Park Dong Joo(played by Lee Sang Yoon) proposed to Yoon Soo Wan(played by Koo Hye Sun).

Dong Joo brought Soo Wan to their secret observatory. Inside, there were candles everywhere with 12 birthday gifts he has been preparing for for 12 years while they were apart. He said to her, “Happy all 12 of your birthdays.”

Dong Joo continued, “12 years ago, I saw a pretty girl. I wished that she would be my girlfriend. Now I want her to protect my home. No matter how tiring my day is, I wish I wouldn’t feel lonely with the girl in my house. I can’t promise you that I’ll make you the happiest woman in the world. But I can guarantee that my love is growing more and more and it will grow even stronger. I can promise that you’ll always be the most precious one in my life.”

Dong Joo went down on his knees and

asked, “Yoon Soo Wan. Will you be my family?” Soo Wan nodded with a big smile and replied, “I’ll be your home.”

photo B46EDBBD-FD1B-45C3-898F-F84F7E0C1141_zpsymvi4408.jpg

@moow2502: RT @allkpop: [Drama Review] 'Angel Eyes' - Episode 10 http://t.co/M68pCpqNF6 via @‌

Episode 10

We start this episode with the tearful exchange from the last installment: Dong Joo crying over the loss of his mother.

photo B5F82765-3CB1-4F7B-BC6C-357BFBCA9F42_zpsr3cdaneq.jpg

Ji Woon has now come to nearly accept his situation, but the unfortunate thing is that it's driven him over the edge. He's almost perpetually drunk, and his work suffers from it. His behavior becomes increasingly erratic: he snaps at his colleagues, he is late to work, he even assumes that everyone is laughing at him for making a fool of himself while loving Soo Wan. His drinking buddy is Soo Wan's friend, Min Soo, who has been put in an unenviable position: the middle.

photo 62C286D3-FCA1-4558-83D8-87FEB30B46A2_zps4anpiwbp.jpg

photo 688C9848-D8C3-4D2A-B138-6DC9309117C7_zpsg09ykjxq.jpg

I like Min Soo because in many cases she explains certain aspects of the plot or character motivations that might be made awkward by traditional cinema techniques like the voice-over. This is done organically with her explaining what the writers want to convey to another character. The fact that she has almost no self-editing either makes it fun to to listen to her.

Director Yoon's world gets turned upside down. Young Ji oversteps and not only hires Dr. Choi back on at the hospital but also cancels the engagement between Soo Wan and Ji Woon. Both Soo Wan and Dong Joo have reason to dislike Director Yoon as he actively told Dong Joo that he was not to have anything to do with Soo Wan and secretly intercepted letters from Dong Joo to keep them from Soo Wan, which only made her longing more painful. He never intended for it to turn out that way - he was only trying to help his daughter and his "son" live happier lives. He was hoping Soo Wan would forget Dong Joo, and Soo Wan asks him if that's what he was trying to do with his late wife.

He visits his wife's grave and finally gave his blessings to DJ & SW

Soo Wan is going through a tough time. True, she's reunited with Dong Joo, and her job is going well, but she still feels bad about breaking Ji Woon's heart. Soo Wan discovers letters in Dong Joo's drawer that are marked "return to sender." She idly wonders why, since she hadn't moved for awhile, so they should have gotten to her fine. That's when she discovers her father's deception, and she gets so angry she leaves Director Yoon alone and spends the night with Dong Joo -- in Ellie's room. Not only this, but she is also subjected to an interrogation by Young Ji and then officially called to a dinner so that the engagement can be

broken off. We see a person in tears here almost as often as she smiles, which is disconcerting.

photo 6ACE7ED5-E5E8-42F4-9EF1-CA464D7C08BB_zpsisctflrh.jpg

There are some absolutely charming scenes of Dong Joo and Soo Wan here that just make it my must watch weekend drama. They tease each other, they're all smiles for the most part when together, and they are the one non-tragic constant in 'Angel Eyes.'

Dong Joo sets up a tent and telescope at the top of the planetarium and spends a pleasant evening with Soo Wan. They kiss against the backdrop of a meteor shower.

src="http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i186/simlengleng/Mobile%20Uploads/1102B876-F9BA-4583-B9D4-EE337C823AA1_zps8ep385co.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo 1102B876-F9BA-4583-B9D4-EE337C823AA1_zps8ep385co.jpg"/>

photo A0BE9511-E187-4ECC-8E6A-1B61CFF04964_zpsbnifhh4m.jpg

(More pictures, just in case MFF might missed episode 10 lol)

Hello MFF :)

Lets not worry about AE ratings because from @sin hoonsim posted its been consistant in number 5 AGB and number 7 in TMS which is good :)

@ais70 I discovered they last year and fell in love with him since then, and fell in love with my MFF sister, I love MDSY LSY is very good and his chemistry with LBY was awesome after AE watch it and you will enjoy it :)

@stevie8 thanks for the information in regards to how to view the viewers I learned something everyday LOL

Cant wait for episode 12 the angst of WanJoo might be breaking up just kills me :(

Happy viewing AE fighting :)

Hello Lee Sang Yoon fans,Maybe some of you already know that DC galery fans want to provide meals to support Angel Eyes and they also want to give gift to the director and the writer.
 For some of you who want to contribute you can send money through paypal account  fantasia_s@naver.comPlease visit GHS thread to know the story.Here's the confirmation link about that paypal account. Read in the comment area, okay ^^
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132221&page=1

Awesome episode 12

Angel eyes

Thank you Sang Yoon-ssi

For not letting us down kk

Love you

:\">

Take care of yourself & remember to get out from d danger zone of depression...on screen fuh!

Dear MFF

Raw episode 12 is available

Happy watching :-h ~O)

Favourite scenes

Thanks to SBS & @stevie8‌

photo 88361D5C-CBCC-4BEF-8846-93CFBDE75FF2_zps7ezntgs5.jpg

Surprised scripts again by AE...a romance comedy in a 'melodrama'

Congratulations!

photo 194F86D9-1774-43C4-83C1-62D9F164E443_zpsrmrbtvgt.jpg

Everytime I watch Angel Eyes I had heart attackeverytime I saw Lee sang Yoon smile, I had heart attackEverytime I saw SangYoon oppa cry, I had heart attack too,and
when I watch the scene, sang yoon oppa propose Goo HyeSun I had heart attack
PLEASE OPPA, MARRY ME SO I DONT HAVE HEART ATTACK AGAIN  =))

LOL Annyeong @myjun16‌ Welcome to LSY forum :-h ~O) (I have to greet u again lol) Its ok That's Love Make sure you take your medicine on time kk oh ya, your question in AE soompi...does Park Dong Joo character exist in this world? a guy w a big heart, kind hearted & always forgiving scroll down for your answer... Eng sub epi 12 is available Thanks to viki AE =D> 7am KST Happy watching... photo 7B4C0939-5E4D-44AA-924F- CB3A46B10965_zpsfq1ksfbl.jpg LSY? Nah just kidding, I believe nobody is perfect Inclusive our hero... photo 6C6A4857-3A29-4FE7-AFC6-A715124FF5DB_zpsqhxunvgd.jpg

Guest stevie8

xrX0Kbz.gif OF4wC4q.gifAigoo, DJ-ah, why can't you be faster in your action instead of going slow-mo?? :-t
jy2YOoB.gif YgpMHhL.gifcr: AE DC
Aisssssshhhh, wasted opprtunity again!  Love LSY's "angry expression" in the 3rd gif....so so cute :x

@starnnews: ‘엔젤아이즈’ 이상윤, 진실 알고도 구혜선 포기못해 ‘고통’ http://t.co/kDtWqjHGxQ

@soompi: Lee Sang Yoon Captivates Both Men and Women Through "Angel Eyes" (http://t.co/ZME55jgcAV) http://t.co/Z726ePfHKN

@hancinema:

"Angel Eyes" Lee Sang-yoon covers Jeong Jin-yeong for Koo Hye-seon http://t.co/fCEX4NjtER