Paris Hilton 's debut music video

X-TINE

Guest profeminist

i feel sorry for the directors and the producers and the camera men. haha!!! her dad must've paid them a lot for them to be willing to witness this!!HAHA!!LMAO

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tomster

the music wasn`t that bad, the video was. i mean everyone was expecting the girl to flop because she`s rich and spoiled and you know how talent can come magically with money but it wasn`t so bad. at least she sounds like herself.

Guest dempurah

hrmm. is the music video THIS bad?.. or are those pics just taken at those kind of moments.. nonetheless.. i still don't like her

haha that guy probably think he's all cool

Guest ilovetakeshi

LOL! At first, i thought the music video was some parody of Paris Hilton or Baywatch...it was THAT lame...blonde girl running on beach in slow motion acting sexy with some loser...LOL!

Guest okkkk

i actually like her song!!

hahaha.... but the vid.. wow... pretty dumb w/ her moving all over the place.. LOL

Guest monchichi

uh.. the pics don't look very tasteful but the song is catchy and cute. i don't want to watch the video in case i end up not liking the song anymore o_o

Guest girlie1254

I actually think the song is good and the video is cute. I'm not a Paris fan either but she did well for herself here.

Guest aRtzy*faRtzy

I don't have an opinion about her. She's just... ??? but she's SO predictable. This music video was SO predictable!

Guest toiLET

wow... @_@ ew... -.-''

her stomach is fat.. :P ehe

shes skinny but yeah nowadays she kinda does have a stomach but it doesnt even show but she does have a really nice body

Guest singirl39

Hey I don't know where I read it. today.. must have been chousn or was it donga ... it said that Paris herself is comming to korea Next YEAR....

She said that Korea was good at football/soccer and she can't wait to come for her fragrance/makeup line! LOL!

Disapointed with this music video though.......

Archived