Winter Sonata Theme Song...!

Guest DAi

Oh, nice voiceeeeeeeeee. Man, I remember everytime I watched Winter Sonata, this song got me all emotional. Like fantasiimaker, maybe you could try putting a bit more emotion into it, cause I was so close to getting tingles. XD

Well done !

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thesarahchong

I'm definitely loving your voice. It's deep and strong, yet really smooth and awesome. I'm listening to your other clips, and geeez-- good stuff.

Guest hesaid143

Oh waa !! I never knew there was a Japanese version.

I think you did very well. Good enough to make it to a Japanese drama ;] ;] I love your voice and it goes very well w/ these types of music. Also try J-rock. I think it works great w/ your voice too. =].

Gambatte Kudasai !!

Guest hershy kissez

!!!!!!!!! your voice is so sexy, smooth, deep, and easy to the ears.

really really nice job on the vibrattos!! i love it how you put emotion into the song. makes me think back to the drama.

im listening to your other clips and wooow im luvin them all

gahh...i've been begging for guys on soompi to sing cause i want to hear them.

i love your version of the song....my new fav song i'll be listening for weeks ^.^

please sing more songs and share i can't wait to hear...i'll be waiting, makes me want to get back into singing lol we can do a duet...yah right i would probably make you sound bad lol. I hope your auditions go well :)

Wow that's some pretty smooth vocals.

I don't understand what you're saying but you're sounding good man,

Keep it up and good luck with your audition :).

~i hate listening to this song b/c it sounds so sad. but i love it too!~ :P hehe-- i've heard this in japanese when a female resung it i believe.~

Ooh. You sound very nice~ it almost sounds like you're so into it that you're about to cry. hehe~ that's a positive note btw haha.~ lacking a bit of emotion, but sounds nice still. You've great control, giving it a gentle mood. Just give it a bit more emotion -- like you're gonna yell out or something!~ i can hear you've power, but lacking the emotion. hehe. Almost gives me the feeling that it may be an original~ ! hehe. Very pretty~ enjoyed it! ^_^ Good Luck w/ the auditions!~ :)

hmm.. im surprised i didn't "discover" you earlier because you've got a amazingly beautiful voice.

this clip was nice and different from your other clips on your soundclick. although one critique is that in the beginning and at some parts (very few though), you sounded a little bit harsh. i'm sure you know that this is an extremely mellow song, and you did a wonderful job with the emotions. however, just couple parts, it projected a little bit hard core instead of soft and flowy. there were a few parts where your singing made me want to tear.. emotions were so accurately carried through out the whole song!

everything sounds great. your quality is like professional. :)

Archived