Winter Sonata Theme Song...!

Guest DAi

but not in korean hahaha XD saisho kara ima made!
The last few days I'm busy recording a demo for some audition~ so here it is Ryu's theme song for the k-drama winter sonata . but like the topic says its with the japanese lyrics hope you guys like it ^^ clickclick~~ :lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AznMonkee

WOOT "winter sonata" >< why pick a girly girly song for HAHA joking >< i have a feeling i'm gona get bashed for saying that :( :(

Neways i love your singing ^_^ you are like up there in my "fav singers: list ^_^

roflz gota sing more so u'll get lotsa fan girl and .. boys?? then u can give out ur signature ^_^ "sign my shirt tj" ??? :P

seriously i'm so lost atm so if nothing i'm saying make sense, then i'm sorry.

Keep it up ^_^ "ganbaruso"

sing more ok

^_^v

see i'm the 1st to leave a message so that must mean that i'm ur no1 supporter HAHAHA rofl

I've got to say that I love your voice. You're very talented. Your singing reminds me of Gackt in the Gentle Darkness cover (I love that cover x3). This one is just as great! Good luck with auditions, I'm sure you'll do well. xD

I think I've turned into like, a random fan. But again, you're so talented~! xD

Guest flycmagurl

whoa!! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!! well, your voice. Can I say HOT?!?!?! hahaha...:P

no really, i love it though. now i wanna watch Winter Love Sonata again...and I didn't even really like that movie much, but i loved the music, hehehe...hot hot hot! good job!

*.smiles.*

WHAT?! You're SINGLE?!?! dang boy! I'll marry you!! hahaha, jk jk jk! you've got a fab voice ^o^

thanks alot for the comments~

but hm.. dont you think the voice sounds rather.. nasal?.. i'm not sure tho..

right now I'm not very happy with the song haha XD

Gosh..I'm impressed. The quality is o.O. Where did you get this done? In a pro studio?

You've got a really nice clear voice..feeling the emotions yet not over-singing this song.

One of the best i've heard from male singers here.

Guest yumi_shs

So this is what you've been busy doing. You have such a soothing voice..

I'll kick the judges for you if you don't get through =__=

Tj fighting!! Gambatte ne.

Guest HxYoExMoExE

omyyy...

that was really good..

the beginning was a little.. eh.. interesting.

but in the middle to the end was REALLY awesome..

think about becoming a singer?

YOU SHOULD!

lol..

just adjust ur voice a tinnny itsy bisty bit more..

AND VOILA!

XD

Good job!

Keep it up

~:~Hyemee~:~

Guest fantasiimaker

thanks alot for the comments~

but hm.. dont you think the voice sounds rather.. nasal?.. i'm not sure tho..

right now I'm not very happy with the song haha XD

You have the deep sexy tone and the vibratto for this song, but I agree that it's somewhat nasal-sounding. Maybe I'm too used to the korean version, which sounds more beautiful to me than the japanese ver ^^; Maybe try the korean version for me sometime? =] You did a pretty good job, but I think you could add even more emotion. Make the listener feel their chest constricting..make them feel like crying :D

Keep it up!

You have the deep sexy tone and the vibratto for this song, but I agree that it's somewhat nasal-sounding. Maybe I'm too used to the korean version, which sounds more beautiful to me than the japanese ver ^^; Maybe try the korean version for me sometime? =] You did a pretty good job, but I think you could add even more emotion. Make the listener feel their chest constricting..make them feel like crying :D

Keep it up!

yeah need to work more on the emotion thing XD i'm so much hard rock :XD;

well hmm maybe the nasal thingy happend cos i just recovered a day before from a flu.

but well i have to check that in some other songs later on.. maybe something got wrong with my technique >_<.. that would be bad.

XD and nooo i wont try the korean song... my korean is not sooo good XD but maybe some day :o i will imitate park hyo shin haha XD

Archived