Lin Chiling's photoshoot pictures

Guest courtzn3y

Guest 41120

Gorgeous. However, I don't think she's Taiwan's hottest model. There are a few Taiwanese models that I think are even better than her. x: I just watched a show that she was on & she talked about coming back from charity work in Africa. I think she went a couple weeks ago? She seems so genuinely kind that it's almost unbelievable. Haha. ^^

Guest courtzn3y

Gorgeous. However, I don't think she's Taiwan's hottest model. There are a few Taiwanese models that I think are even better than her. x:

That's true :D

Guest Childlike Faith

Yeah, but she's still one of Taiwan's hottest models. Maybe her personality helps her out a bit. :D

She looks sooo tall! xD

Guest vanggirlie

i think she looks better in pics than live. so yea, she does look really good in those pics.

Guest tengy

i think she's really beautiful but erm maybe kinda skinny.

i love her long legs. and of course, im jealous of her popularity lmao XD

Guest qysi

i actually like her personality more than her look...but without a doubt she's a gorgeous woman...

if only she'd do something to her voice LOL

Guest hyekyo87

sometimes I wonder.. she's Taiwan's supermodel and she's 31 years old.. but she talks with a voice that is far from sweet, sometimes even to the extend that it is kinda annoying..

yet, when I see her from those magazine photoshoots like Maxim. I cant even imagine her posing in that seductive way but talks like child in shows.

nah, I'm not bashing.. I'm just thinking that, yea she's overrated..

she IS pretty.. but definitely not the prettiest in Taiwan.

Archived