Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest YeXing

LUCKY! What Row did you get?

I hope you got good seats by now. Otherwise keep refreshing and eventually you got to get good seats! lol thats what I kept doing and I got some OK seats. I got row 3 Middle Front

I got the three seats in Section 3, Row A.

I really wish that I could go see Epik High at the fan meet, but I have a class that I HAVE to go to on Friday morning...and being 70 miles away at a university on Thursday with NO car, really doesn't help. >.<

Guest Pineapple Q

I really wish that I could go see Epik High at the fan meet, but I have a class that I HAVE to go to on Friday morning...and being 70 miles away at a university on Thursday with NO car, really doesn't help. >.<

OMG, you have amazing seats!!! My friend and I got Section 7, Row K.

Guest enoerauqs

Has anyone been wondering how much of all the concert merch they have to make to be able to sell it to all the venues they are going to? Did they only make a certain amount and if its sold out its sold out? I hope not because Kobe, Tokyo, Seoul and San Fran are all before the LA venue (the one I'm going to) and I really hope there is enough merchandise for us to buy! =/

Oh My goshness!! >_<;

I cant believe ALL the LA tickets are gone.

my friend & i wanna go..but now there's no more tickets.

i looked in selling & trading

no one's selling their extra tickets or w.e.

only HB's. =[

If anyone's selling, Im super willing to buy.

=_= PM me i guess

Guest ngpossible

Has anyone been wondering how much of all the concert merch they have to make to be able to sell it to all the venues they are going to? Did they only make a certain amount and if its sold out its sold out? I hope not because Kobe, Tokyo, Seoul and San Fran are all before the LA venue (the one I'm going to) and I really hope there is enough merchandise for us to buy! =/

Don't worry, I'm pretty much they have plenty to sell at each venue; that's where they'll gain the majority of their profit.

Guest whohungjen?

i emailed cgnlive and this is their reply:

(CONCERING LA VENUE ONLY)

Hi, you are purchasing tickets directly from the official site CGNlive.com along with Eventbrite & we are not sold out but very close to selling out.

Thank You!

as of april 30th, the LA venue has officially sold out.

Guest orangeSHR00M

am totally jealous of your seats. i was counting down to 10 oclock in class but by the time i got to a compter, the 30dollars tickets were sold out .-.

luckily, my friend's sister bought one for me even though i didnt ask her to. too bad for MY sister though. i was supposed to get tickets for us but i ended up getting them tickets in row L, section 8 ._.

On the other hand, it takes me about mayve 25 minutes to get to the verizon wireless store from my school xP

Guest DBSG-=

hheyy does anyone know what time the SF concert ends?? i only heard when it will start but never heard when it's supposed to end...

Guest thuyty22

aww man.. >_<;

I cant believe ALL the Seattle tickets are gone.

i wanna go..but now there's no more tickets.

i was looking in selling & trading

for tickets but no one is selling.. T__T

If anyone's selling, Im super willing to buy.

please PM me

Guest Lilazinprincess

Hey guys!

I have a small request to make.

Do you HQ pictures of Mithra? I went through this entire thread and found some, but I was wondering if you could share some from your collection. Or better yet, can you direct me a to great site that has HQ pictures of Mithra (besides from mapthesoul.com)?

Thank you!

Hey guys!

I have a small request to make.

Do you HQ pictures of Mithra? I went through this entire thread and found some, but I was wondering if you could share some from your collection. Or better yet, can you direct me a to great site that has HQ pictures of Mithra (besides from mapthesoul.com)?

Thank you!

uhh...i have a feeling you want "cool" looking pictures of mithra jin...but i just so happened to save my *cough* favorite pictures of him. don't know if these are what you want, but it's worth a shot :lol:

tablocreepandmithraflatcheek.jpg

mithra.jpg

mithraweirdandflying.jpg

if those weren't what you were looking for, hopefully you at least had a good laugh XD

anywayz, for better pics, a great site is http://www.epikflow.net/index.php?action=forum. i think it's the biggest english forum for epik high :D

Guest Miyavi

no one answered my question :(

for the fan meet at SF ....

how many people are allowed to go?

and are they limited to some people?

and how long will they be there??? :(

i am planning to go there but i dont want to go there and find out they aren't there T^T

Guest cenvta

no one answered my question :(

for the fan meet at SF ....

how many people are allowed to go?

and are they limited to some people?

and how long will they be there??? :(

i am planning to go there but i dont want to go there and find out they aren't there T^T

im actually concerning that they mite limited to the ppl who bought the concert tickets...but it's kinda hard to get good seats now...im still trying to get main floor..

Guest still_life

hello High Skoolers!

I was wondering about the High Skool Orange Tshirts.

I just went over to their site and saw that it still says "Coming Soon"

Now I know that Tshirt has been in the shop for quite a while.....

Does that mean there havent been 500 Tshirts being "booked" yet?

Does that mean I can still order one?

Because I dont want to order it and end up finding out that it was actually sold out....

Or am I missing the list with the names of peoples that have the tshirts......

Guest joelibz

Wondering the same thing ^

As far as the new shirts, I heard you can only buy if you go to their concerts..shame theyre not coming to CT T-T

Guest mkdinh

hey just to give you guys heads up, they have some of the concert merch up for sale in their store ^^

ah, there goes my credit card -__-

Guest YeXing

mapthesoul twittered that the book-album will be available at the concert!

That's GREAT. I was looking into buying the album on their website, but the shipping from Korea to me was SO expensive that I was thinking twice about buying the book-album

Guest forevernever

mapthesoul twittered that the book-album will be available at the concert!

YAY <3 Good think I waited before buying it (: