Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest ohhlalakelly

Yay! I can't wait for the concert in SF! I believe my friend got Section 4, row N. :) Woot!! This is going to be amazing. I hope they'll perform old songs, too!

Guest fudgiemcfudge

no fair! why do they have to go to sf on thurs!!!! ahhhh!!!! why couldnt they go fri and have the concert sat! i might not be able to see it!!!!

Guest ngpossible

Who here got really good tickets? My friend ordered it at 10:10am for the two of us and the best seats we got were row K. These tickets sold really well, which is a great thing!

Guest idiscolikeathug

If anyone is selling floor tickets to SF, please PM me.

My stupid internet wasn't working & I missed out!!!

mapthesoul just had a twitter update :)

Back from Japan, getting ready for May 2nd in Seoul.

can't wait!!!! oo, does anyone know what songs they performed in japan? cuz hopefully all the performances will be the same :)

i really wanna see fan and one live :o

EDIT- another twitter update!!

SF show sold out in a couple of hours of opening ticket sales. Thanks you for all the love and support.

^dangggg!! congrats to those who managed to get tickets XD show them our epik love and support <333

Guest in0centvtgrl

i am so happy got sf tickets! i totally forgot tickets went on sale today until i saw my friends twitter, so i ditched fourth and fifth period to go buy my tickets. ended up with section 4 row E! yayy mapthesoul just twittered that sf is sold out too!

Guest &teekayy;

mapthesoul just had a twitter update :)

can't wait!!!! oo, does anyone know what songs they performed in japan? cuz hopefully all the performances will be the same :)

i really wanna see fan and one live :o

EDIT- another twitter update!!

^dangggg!! congrats to those who managed to get tickets XD show them our epik love and support <333

what the hell? they sold out? are you sure cause i just went on ticketmasters and its still selling

anyway i'm really pissed cause my friend didn't know about the 'refresh' thing, didn't know how to get better seats, and im in section six... that's hella off to the side..

i'm so pissed :( omg. and everybody is like yeah i got section 1 or 2... 4 isn't even bad either... but i got section 6.

IF ANYONE CAN'T GO TO THE CONCERT FOR ANY REASON AND THEY HAVE SECTIONS 1-2-4, PM ME lol

blah. i thought ticketmaster would sell the better sections first. stupid. stupid. IM SO MAD ! OMG!!!!!! >:o

Guest mcr3ative

what the hell? they sold out? are you sure cause i just went on ticketmasters and its still selling

anyway i'm really pissed cause my friend didn't know about the 'refresh' thing, didn't know how to get better seats, and im in section six... that's hella off to the side..

i'm so pissed :( omg. and everybody is like yeah i got section 1 or 2... 4 isn't even bad either... but i got section 6.

IF ANYONE CAN'T GO TO THE CONCERT FOR ANY REASON AND THEY HAVE SECTIONS 1-2-4, PM ME lol

blah. i thought ticketmaster would sell the better sections first. stupid. stupid. IM SO MAD ! OMG!!!!!! >:o

yeah I still see tickets selling, but it's really hard to get a group price now. i think buying just 1-2 tickets are ok.

and yeah I kinda did exactly what your friend did and got section 5 and 8 >.<

Guest babo KICK

Anyone know what time the concert @ SF ends ?

I heard doors open at 7, but it doesn't start till 8 ?

thank you !

Guest Misleading

>_<

I got a balcony seat... hopefully this seat is valid and Ticketmaster isn't just overselling or something.

Got my tickets for SF... Its my first time buying tickets thru ticket master and I do not like it cause everything was rushed...

I got the main floor section 7 side stage seating... Not the best seat but I dont care, just as long as I get see EpikHigh & FarEast Movement...

Guest babyg47

Wow, the concert is soo out already? I am happy that i got my tickets. I'm soo glad I didn't have class until 2 today. I can't wait for the concert and the fan meeting now. I'm sooo excited about the whole thing, the concert is gonna be awesome. I got section 3MF row J.

Guest reminiscent

AH... so excited !

especially since the NYC concert got moved over to a new venue with more tickets and simpler age limit

just ordered tickets for it for my friends and me

anyone else going to NYC concert? 8D

Guest mintop

So no cheers? ;O

Are we really going to show are love by just screaming?! rofl.

&&//or: singing out loud to the most randomest part of the songs?!

bahahaha, i'm just really curious whether we should make a cheer. XDD

but then it's pretty obvious we'd all be saying out loud in one significant song- the lyrics that goes "If I can You Can x3" [believe] right right?

GAHHH. Just excited. [;

(SF.)