Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest &teekayy;

Anyone up for a soompi meet in SF?

The meet and greet is close to Japantown. The concert venue is right by Chinatown, and not too far from downtown. Maybe if we all line up together we can set up a Soompi section when we get our seats haha...

I am down for a meet :)

EDIT: SRY i totally missed the info on the past page.

And also, what time does the SF concert end? Ah soompi meetup at the concert thatd be so awesome :D

OH OH OH ALSO

for the sf concert

the prices 20$ and 30$, is it like separate seating?

and also are the tickets general admission, and then when you get there it's first come first serve

or is it first come first serve TICKET SEATING? so like the sooner you buy it the better seating you'll geti t?

or does it just matter how early you get there the day of?

Guest Pineapple Q

and also are the tickets general admission, and then when you get there it's first come first serve

or is it first come first serve TICKET SEATING? so like the sooner you buy it the better seating you'll geti t?

or does it just matter how early you get there the day of?

I've been wondering the same thing. :/

Guest dead_grrl

the la show isn't sold out just yet, i purchased mine today. this show is going to be sick!!! !!!

general admission means first come first serve. and there are no seating. usually. depends on the venue though.

Guest itislorraine

In-Store Epik High Meet & Greets

San Franciso

Thursday, May 14 @ 5PM

Verizon Wireless Store

1 Daniel Bumham Court Ste 20C

San Fran, CA 94109

Los Angeles

Sunday, May 17 @ 1PM

Info: verizonasianevents.com

New Jersey

Thursday, May 21 @ 5PM

200 Mill Creek Drive

Secaucus, NJ 07094

Seattle

Sunday, May 24 @ 1PM

Federal Way Retail Store

2125 S. 320th St.

Federal Way, WA 98003

credit: allkpop

Guest whohungjen?

Hey umm.. question:

do they accept paypal at mapthesoul.com?

or just credit card? -_-

As of right now, they do not accept paypal.

For all of those confused about the LA venue - I'm sorry, but I don't have answers yet. I've been trying to contact FM & EH but since both are busy with various performances, i haven't gotten any replies. I'll update as soon as possible. The reason why I say it's sold out is because mapthesoul@twitter says so. I'll try to get in contact with cgnlive / verizon wireless soon.

Guest effudee

Just got tickets to SF show. Looks like it isn't general admission. The tickets have assigned seatings and ticketmaster charges convenience fee :(

Guest mcr3ative

hey i have a question if anyone can help out ^^;

apparently the ticket purchase limit per household for the SF show is 8

and if you made more than that limit they can cancel your ticket purchase "without notice"

I wanted to sit with my friends and I actually have a total of about 10 people (including me) that's going together so I'm not exactly sure what I can do. I kinda accidentally made two separate purchases under my name before realizing the ticket limit (and bahhh they're both at different seating locations) so are they gonna cancel my 2nd purchase or all my purchases? ;_;

I can't cancel my purchase apparently and their customer support seems to only help me with my account info. should i be worried so much? i just dont want any of my tickets to suddenly get canceled last minute >.<

Guest EminentStar

I managed to score three really great seats, but sadly, I have to help friends get two more seats...

LUCKY! What Row did you get?

^ what row did u get?

and omg! how do i choose my seating? i dont want to sit on the side ahhh!!!.. going crazy

I hope you got good seats by now. Otherwise keep refreshing and eventually you got to get good seats! lol thats what I kept doing and I got some OK seats. I got row 3 Middle Front

Guest gr3ent

@Eminentstar :: what did you get?

i kept refreshing for an HOUR! and finally got section 2 row R.. GAHH!! and they were 20$ seats.. anybody know why $30 wasnt sold??

Guest effudee

^ what row did u get?

and omg! how do i choose my seating? i dont want to sit on the side ahhh!!!.. going crazy

I got Section 4 (Main Floor) Row K. I guess if they go by alphabet it's like ROW 11?

@Eminentstar :: what did you get?

i kept refreshing for an HOUR! and finally got section 2 row R.. GAHH!! and they were 20$ seats.. anybody know why $30 wasnt sold??

Did you pick "Best Available"? Maybe it sold out? Not sure.

Guest sandrawr

yayyy i got 3 tickets for sec. 3 row p :D the sad thing is that my other friends wanted to go with us too but now we might not even be able to sit together ):

Guest CindyM87

for those going to sf concert. how many people are sitting in balcony? it seems like the main floor seatings are sold out.

Guest clowicous

Noo! Please dont say the floor tickets are sold out because I do not wan to go if I have to sit up in the balcony! You guys are so lucky whoever got tickets on the floor T^T Hey for the meet&greet, its free right, just go there, get an autograph, and whatever ^^??

Guest gr3ent

I got Section 4 (Main Floor) Row K. I guess if they go by alphabet it's like ROW 11?

Did you pick "Best Available"? Maybe it sold out? Not sure.

yeh i kept choosing best available and it kept giving me rows O P R S T in sections 1 2 3 5 but when i chose mainfloor it gave me section 8 rows K +

EDIT -

im hearing that pplz who bought 1 or 2 tickets got rows closer to the front.. darnit..

Guest gotgoldfishie

my friend and i have 2 extra tickets for the SF concert... we bought tickets in section 8, but later on seats in section 4 opened up, so we bought them.

so if anyone is looking for main floor tickets i have two available 8MF Row J Seat 12-14. Pm me if you are interested!

currently on hold...