Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest Misleading

Hey BayArea-ers we should totally meet up & do a soompi gathering at the Epik High concert - well that is if you guys want too, then some of you that are going alone won't have to be alone. Well, I don't know if anyone wants to do that though & it also depends on what time people want to start lining up! Well, let's give the BayArea-ers a heads up on what we want to do, yes?
I wouldn't mind meeting up. :]

I'm probably going to head out on BART at 4/5PM, which means I'll probably arrive there around 5/6... aish.

I don't have a ride XD

Sorry to cut your post. I got so excited about their meet and greet, but then I scrolled all the way down and saw that their East Coast one will be in NJ instead of NY, which makes no sense to me (no offense meant to NJ residents), seeing as their concert is in NYC. I doubt that I'll be able to go out of state for this.

don't worry, that's what happened to me too. i got a heart attack when i saw the picture JiNi; posted up on the EH concert thread in the US--east coast section...but then i got SO disappointed in that whole NJ thing. i mean, i'm not saying anything against NJ, but it just really puzzles me that their meet and greet is in NJ when their concert is in NY? i would expect that more people would show up for the NY meet and greet if there was one. :X it just confuses me because their other meet and greets are in the cities that they have a show in, but not NY? lol, first it was the whole 18+ thing, and now this whole thing haha...oh, what's with NY? :lol: maybe they secretly hate NY! hahahahahaha :lol:

Guest ohhlalakelly

where do you buy the tickets at for the concert in SF? is it www.cgnlive.com O_O sorry! I don't have time to backtrack now. nvm!

I'm so going. I can't believe the tickets are going to be $20 and $30! I'm sure it'll be worth it. Ugh! Tickets go on sale the time I have to be at school by. >< I want front! I wish I could meet and greet them. Too bad it's a school day and I live 45 mins away. :(

Guest willa

are the tickets for the LA concert really sold out?

because some people got some yesterday, and a few of my friends still want to buy some...

so can someone please answer me!T.T

i THINK that they're still selling a few because my sister's friend managed to buy a few today (4/27/09). So if your friends want to, they should hurrrry hurry hurry!! <<<I guess that goes without saying :] Who wouldn't scramble for the chance to see EPIK HIGH!! ^^^ hope this helps.

Guest natnatnaz

Meet up???

Heck yes I'm going!

But man, in LA...

Going there two days consecutively is going to get me in trouble but for Epik High, I'm in!

Guest gotgoldfishie

Anyone up for a soompi meet in SF?

The meet and greet is close to Japantown. The concert venue is right by Chinatown, and not too far from downtown. Maybe if we all line up together we can set up a Soompi section when we get our seats haha...

Guest she leanss

does the meet and greet include getting an autograph? :D

i hope i can get there on time, school ends a little pass 3, and it takes about an hour to commute to SF if i use public trans..

it better or i''lll be sad. ahah. i really somehow need to convince my parents to take me the next day. i don't know if they can put up with me and my korean fandoms since im going to HB the week earlier and then epik high concert then this meet & greet. she already got mad when i asked her to see BoA twice @ citywalk + forever21.

Guest gr3ent

Hey BayArea-ers we should totally meet up & do a soompi gathering at the Epik High concert - well that is if you guys want too, then some of you that are going alone won't have to be alone. Well, I don't know if anyone wants to do that though & it also depends on what time people want to start lining up! Well, let's give the BayArea-ers a heads up on what we want to do, yes?

I wouldn't mind meeting up. :]

I'm probably going to head out on BART at 4/5PM, which means I'll probably arrive there around 5/6... aish.

I don't have a ride XD

Anyone up for a soompi meet in SF?

The meet and greet is close to Japantown. The concert venue is right by Chinatown, and not too far from downtown. Maybe if we all line up together we can set up a Soompi section when we get our seats haha...

So what time are you guys planning to line up?

Guest enoerauqs

PLUS Epik High is having a meet and greet!

Los Angeles

Sunday, May 17 @ 1PM

Info: verizonasianevents.com

Aishh I wish they had the meet and greet on the same day. I don't think I'm going to be able to go to LA two days in a row. =/ For those of you that go to the meet and greet...take lots of pictures!! :)

Guest gr3ent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7By9Dm01l0

I don't know if y'all watched this already but I can't stop replaying it XD

On arirang with Isak.

pwahaha! for tukutz's girl: 'im the top gun, competition got none, show me what you got'

thx for the link! i actually posted a request for them to play MTS when the song was first released. having EH as guests on the show is even better!

Guest blametheloserinme0

I'm not sure if this has been asked or not...I backtracked a few pages but couldnt find anything.

Are camera's allowed @ the NYC concert?? Anyone know. Please PM me. Thanks :))

Guest yeindarrrling

[QUESTION]

does anyone know for the meet and greet for seattle;

if we can just show up or if we need special tickets or

anything?

Guest Misleading

I'm probably going to show up @ the place in SF around 6 or so.

Probably won't get such good seats T___T

Someone sit there and wave a giant soompi sign so I can jump line >.>

Guest iChangmin

don't worry, that's what happened to me too. i got a heart attack when i saw the picture JiNi; posted up on the EH concert thread in the US--east coast section...but then i got SO disappointed in that whole NJ thing. i mean, i'm not saying anything against NJ, but it just really puzzles me that their meet and greet is in NJ when their concert is in NY? i would expect that more people would show up for the NY meet and greet if there was one. :X it just confuses me because their other meet and greets are in the cities that they have a show in, but not NY? lol, first it was the whole 18+ thing, and now this whole thing haha...oh, what's with NY? :lol: maybe they secretly hate NY! hahahahahaha :lol:

Same thoughts here. It seems like there are more Epik High fans living in NYC than in NJ. I looked up how long it would take to get to the NJ meet and greet from Penn Station, and it's actually not that bad. I could make it there in under 45 minutes if I really wanted to. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source...=13&start=0 Sorry the link's so long. @_@ I'll see how much money I have after May 9th; maybe I can go after all. If we could somehow get a ride there, the drive there would be pretty short--only 11 minutes (up to 45 minutes in traffic; still not bad at all). http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source...154495&z=13

[i'm so going. I can't believe the tickets are going to be $20 and $30! I'm sure it'll be worth it. Ugh! Tickets go on sale the time I have to be at school by. >< I want front! I wish I could meet and greet them. Too bad it's a school day and I live 45 mins away. :(

Hey, my friend and I are paying W70,000 - W80,000 to see Epik High in Seoul, so thank your lucky stars that you're paying so little to see them!

Any Epik High fans in Seoul? My friend and I are going to the concert this Saturday. Sad... I'm from SF and it would be fun to go with other Soompiers and my friends... Ironic.. I'm in Korea. =_=

Guest ohhlalakelly

Hey, my friend and I are paying W70,000 - W80,000 to see Epik High in Seoul, so thank your lucky stars that you're paying so little to see them!

Any Epik High fans in Seoul? My friend and I are going to the concert this Saturday. Sad... I'm from SF and it would be fun to go with other Soompiers and my friends... Ironic.. I'm in Korea. =_=

Haha, I didn't say I wasn't thankful. That's why I said, "I can't believe the tickets are so cheap". I'd expect it to be more expensive. I'm glad it isn't though. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to go. :P

Yay! Tickets go on sale tomorrow for SF. :D

Guest dkimxd

yayy i got my tickets in the mail todayy!!

but it was wierd, the envelope that it came in was previously opened and it was taped closed... O_o

maybe its cuz i live at school so they checked to make sure it wasn't something shady.. idk.