Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest gr3ent

if shipping wasnt ridiculous i'd buy a limited tshirt everytime one came out. and all those other things they have on the site. ooh question:: is it true that if you buy 7 items or more its free shipping? i heard people doing that with the album orders earlier but im not sure. if so then i'll prbbly wait til i can buy 7 things on there. haha.

Guest xradiostatic

from the MTS shop (and omonatheydidnt on lj [i saw this there first]):

[魂: Map the Soul] Cover Art T-Shirt is a limited edition work with 500 pieces in existence. The motive of the design came from the original album cover.

Epik High's Mithra Jin aka "bear" was in charge producing this current t-shirt from design to manufacturing. Unfortunately, since his English is limited to the first 4 letters of the alphabet a, b, c, d he misspelled EFFORT on the back label as EF'E'ORT and went into printing. To make up for this minor error Mithra designed pins to be given away with this shirt. He has sworn to submit his work for approval before going into final production. If we didn't mention this, many of you may not have noticed, but we want to make sure you know exactly what you are purchasing.

LOL i love you mithra.

if he put the apostrophes on the shirt, then i wonder what made him put them in. XD

Guest whohungjen?

@lilaznboom - most likely yes, since it will be a 21&over venue.

i don't know if this has been posted:

Epik High - Fly HQ @ Lee Hana's Peppermint 090417

Epik High - Map The Soul HQ @ Lee Hana's Peppermint 090417

cred: AudHepFan @ Youtube

if you havent noticed on the front page, FM gave a shoutout to Soompi (& SRC) and they mention their Map the Soul tour with Epik High (: check out the video

Guest JANG.

LOL meena, that last picture of the boys...i thought tukutz's lower half was missing for a sec hahahahaha.

ugh, yes let's protest! haha...i don't think it'll do anything though. i'm really upset though because i feel like there are a lot of people missing out...and this is the second time in a row that i'm missing out on EH and both times, it's been because of things that are outside my control )':

LOL. i just noticed. ;D and yeah, that's really an unfair situation for younger EH fans that live in NY. it's the ONLY location with an age limit. :/

omg, i just noticed this right now! (the shirt was still in its bag..)

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2577/dsc03856d.jpg

typical EH.. haha

HAHAHA. wow. i love them.

if theres anything you want to contribute - if you think i should put anything up - please pm me (: i'll greatly appreciate your help!

also, people who are awesome with graphics, help out! http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=287216

i'll be working on everything for the first page this week, and hopefully i'll be able to PM you this weekend. (:

if shipping wasnt ridiculous i'd buy a limited tshirt everytime one came out. and all those other things they have on the site. ooh question:: is it true that if you buy 7 items or more its free shipping? i heard people doing that with the album orders earlier but im not sure. if so then i'll prbbly wait til i can buy 7 things on there. haha.
same here. fans living in korea are all over it because they don't have to pay half as much, haha. and yeah, i heard that too! i'm not positive if it's true, but there were a lot of people starting group orders to get free shipping on LJ and all that. i actually think it could work.

LOL i love you mithra.

if he put the apostrophes on the shirt, then i wonder what made him put them in. XD

HAHAHAHAHA. man, that just made my entire week. i'd want that shirt even more now, haha. oh mithra, you crack me up without even trying. LOL. no wonder why free pins were given as gifts. XD

concert merchandise looks freaking amazing.

i want a shirt. and a bandana. and...everything else. (;

Guest lilaznboom

@lilaznboom - most likely yes, since it will be a 21&over venue.

--oo thankyou so much!<3 but i thought it was for 18 & over? .__.

Guest iChangmin

Yeah, I thought the same. I've been checking over and over to make sure the NYC show is 18+ and not 21+ since I won't be able to go if it's the latter. ;_;

Guest lelapin

"

Concert merdchandise are available at all of our shows in Japan, Korea, and U.S.

1. World Tour Concert T-shirt

2. Concert Towel

3. Map the Soul: Epik High Bandana

4. 魂:Pin Button / Badge

5. 魂:Metal Phone Accessory

SEE YOU IN KOBE, TOKYO, SEOUL, SAN FRANCISCO, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK, and SEATTLE!!"

c: mapthesoul

do not hotlink!

OMG OMG!! I WANT A PIN BADGE THING !! and a concert towel!! and an epik high bandana!!! what does the Metal Phone Accessory look like??

Guest himejima

It's been confirmed Epik's show in NY is 18+ (the club is usually 21+ but this concert is an exception)

AND.. apparently the Seattle show has SOLD OUT. (news via mapthesoul twitter) That's really good news... the more shows they sell out, the more likely they are to come back~

HEY everyone!

I just listend to Epik High's FAN today (heard One about a year ago) !

its very EPIC indeed hhaha.

love how the music matches the clip (can't believe they put so much effort into hiring actors and everything), its yeah, its so true (since there are fans would kill/beat up star's girlfriends if they could get their hands on them). bhahah, heck, maybe i would to if i got my hands on minwoo. (though probably not as psycho... but who knows its always an all or nothing on the psycho scale =O )

Guest prisonerzero

Right, so I'm doing a PowerPoint presentation in Computer Apps II of three music artists, one of them including Tablo (the teacher won't let me do the whole group). I can only two slides on him, so I have to post the really important facts that will really interest people. What facts should I add? I'm already thinking of putting down Stanford (by the way, did he ever graduate from there or what? People keep changing the information about it).

Guest she leanss

Right, so I'm doing a PowerPoint presentation in Computer Apps II of three music artists, one of them including Tablo (the teacher won't let me do the whole group). I can only two slides on him, so I have to post the really important facts that will really interest people. What facts should I add? I'm already thinking of putting down Stanford (by the way, did he ever graduate from there or what? People keep changing the information about it).

In Tablo's book, like the cover in the inside... It says that he received a Bachelor and Master of Arts degrees (from Stanford) with top honors and a literary award for short fiction. :)

Guest prisonerzero

In Tablo's book, like the cover in the inside... It says that he received a Bachelor and Master of Arts degrees (from Stanford) with top honors and a literary award for short fiction. :)

Now I feel like an idiot because I have that book. Haha, thanks.

Man, my friend is now sad that the Seattle show is sold out. He was really planning to go.

WAIT A SECOND.

HEY AILEEN IT'S YOU.

XD

Guest gr3ent

omgosh, how can tablo be so amazing... hes like the asian i wish i was. haha. jk.

oh, EH posted new vids from the hiphopplaya show on their yt channel if anyone cares to watch.

Guest Miyavi

for their concert in SF....

is it only epik high or is it mixed with some other bands/groups?

=/

because i heard my friend said that it is mixed...

but if it is mixed i dont know if i want to go...

i want to go badly if its just epik high..

Guest whohungjen?

It's been confirmed Epik's show in NY is 18+ (the club is usually 21+ but this concert is an exception)

AND.. apparently the Seattle show has SOLD OUT. (news via mapthesoul twitter) That's really good news... the more shows they sell out, the more likely they are to come back~

thank you for the information, and for all of you still wondering;

i contacted Far East Movement to make sure (since their website said 21+) & they replied on twitter:

fmdirect.jpg

the venue will be 18+, not 21+. go crazy!

Guest Misleading

New member on soompi, but been a fan of Epik High since I was back in elementary school.

I so want go to the Epik High concert in SF, but it's on a school day and I don't have anyone to go with me.

Parents aren't exactly cool with me being in SF alone, you see. <_<

I'm considering pre-ordering the Map The Soul album for my birthday.

It's a small consolation for not being able to go to the concert.

I still want the concert merchandise though...

Anyone in the SF Bay Area willing to help a girl out?