Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest MimiKoko

here are the reason why they banned the songs

Believe: MBC “Epic High talks about specific brands, there is strong and excessive indirect advertisement." KBS and SBS's reason “their lyrics contain criticism towards specific organizations.”

Top Gun: Criticizes a certain career (I cannot find the english lyrics, so I don't know what career is specified)

Cipher: Includes "Mapthesoul.com" in the lyrics

Mithra Jin commented on the situation blogging “For this ‘Map the soul’ book album, KBS banned 2 of my tracks and one of Tablo’s so we have nothing to play on the radio now”.

(sry to cut ur post)

Oh boy. Banned?! They're such good tunes. wat a shame -.-! mapthesoul team worked so hard, and yet they can't promote the songs as much as they can ¬.¬'

Wow, i had to backtrack so many pages here. Tickets on sale alrdy? I still can't believe it's 25-30 $ O.O' it's super cheap for a concert. well i guess it's bcuz they're not that well-known in america :o

Guest JANG.

gr3ent: thanks for letting me know. (: ah, i hope they're still planning to release those in the future sometime.

hey guys, the ticket reservations on mapthesoul are open...and it links to cgnlive, haha.

so yes, it's good to know that the site is 100% legit.

but i wonder what that means for people who were waiting for confirmation from MTS and weren't able to purchase a ticket.

are some locations already sold out?

Guest xradiostatic

^

^

mine was sent out 4/14 and just arrived today [4/18] so 4 days? it was in customs for 2 days. yours will prbbly arrive monday. ^__^

ah okay! thanks for the info! hopefully i'll have it by tomorrow. :D

gr3ent: thanks for letting me know. (: ah, i hope they're still planning to release those in the future sometime.

hey guys, the ticket reservations on mapthesoul are open...and it links to cgnlive, haha.

so yes, it's good to know that the site is 100% legit.

but i wonder what that means for people who were waiting for confirmation from MTS and weren't able to purchase a ticket.

are some locations already sold out?

aw dang. i hope people are still able to get tickets after waiting for MTS confirmation. :[

Guest she leanss

so it's only $30 for the ticket? i never been to the HoB so it's a no seating assigned place??

Yeah its only $30 without tax. tax is like 99 cents or whatever. i guess its not assigned seating, just first come first served type of thing

Guest JANG.

^

^ yeah, i'm pretty sure all of the shows don't have assigned seating.

and for the people who wanted tickets to the seattle show,

the site supposedly added 200 more tickets due to "overwhelming requests",

so as of yesterday, there were 60 tickets left.

check here for more info.

the topic starter seems to know all of the "behind-the-scenes" stuff regarding the site for seattle tickets.

i found some more scans of epik high from the april cosmopolitan issue!

302p.jpg

304wgf.jpg

303cfe.jpg

credits: epik flow forums.

Guest kinesis

Is this right for the book album, if I'm getting it shipped to the US?!

Total Price 19500 Won

Delivery Fee 20190 Won

Price 39690 Won

I don't mean to sound cheap or anything... but the delivery fee costing more than the product itself kind of irks me... :( Is there a way not to select Express Mail Delivery?

Guest JANG.

^ yes, that's the right amount. and when it translates to USD on your credit card, it should be about $30.

the shipping is really expensive, but EMS is the best option for the boys to send the album overseas.

it would make everything confusing if each customer chose a different shipping method,

because international albums are sent out together in batches, so EMS is the only option.

the album being around $15 evens it out a little though.

don't worry, a lot of international fans are iffy about the price of everything, but it'll all be worth it! (;

Guest kinesis

^ yes, that's the right amount. and when it translates to USD on your credit card, it should be about $30.

the shipping is really expensive, but EMS is the best option for the boys to send the album overseas.

it would make everything confusing if each customer chose a different shipping method,

because international albums are sent out together in batches, so EMS is the only option.

the album being around $15 evens it out a little though.

don't worry, a lot of international fans are iffy about the price of everything, but it'll all be worth it! (;

Thanks for the explanation... I guess it's good to support them anyway.

Hopefully my friend will really appreciate this gift :lol:

Guest KirbyKrazy

Hey guys, since the concert in nyc is 18+, and there are a ton of epik high east coast fans, i was wondering if you guys would help us make topics on the mapthesoul boards regarding the 18+ venue. Apparently Hiro is a club-like place. Im sure that there are many other places that would let Epik High perform in a heartbeat.

Many of us fans are upset and have been waiting for Epik High to come to the states for a long time.

It would be great if you guys could do this for the younger-ish east coast fans of epik high.

LOL meena, that last picture of the boys...i thought tukutz's lower half was missing for a sec hahahahaha.

Hey guys, since the concert in nyc is 18+, and there are a ton of epik high east coast fans, i was wondering if you guys would help us make topics on the mapthesoul boards regarding the 18+ venue. Apparently Hiro is a club-like place. Im sure that there are many other places that would let Epik High perform in a heartbeat.

Many of us fans are upset and have been waiting for Epik High to come to the states for a long time.

It would be great if you guys could do this for the younger-ish east coast fans of epik high.

ugh, yes let's protest! haha...i don't think it'll do anything though. i'm really upset though because i feel like there are a lot of people missing out...and this is the second time in a row that i'm missing out on EH and both times, it's been because of things that are outside my control )':

Guest whohungjen?

^ LOL that's so cute. gawd i missed getting on the list by a few hours i was stuck in school, i wanted the shirt :(

if you don't mind, gr3ent, i'm going to share that with some people ^__^

anyway, if you guys haven't noticed, i'm fixing up the first post.

if theres anything you want to contribute - if you think i should put anything up - please pm me (: i'll greatly appreciate your help!

also, people who are awesome with graphics, help out! http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=287216

Guest helennn

ah, i just BARELY sent them my shipping address right now ><

do you guys think they'll still ship out my ticket.. ? :o

Guest whohungjen?

"concertgoods.jpg

Concert merdchandise are available at all of our shows in Japan, Korea, and U.S.

1. World Tour Concert T-shirt

2. Concert Towel

3. Map the Soul: Epik High Bandana

4. 魂:Pin Button / Badge

5. 魂:Metal Phone Accessory

SEE YOU IN KOBE, TOKYO, SEOUL, SAN FRANCISCO, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK, and SEATTLE!!"

c: mapthesoul

do not hotlink!

Guest she leanss

Concert merdchandise are available at all of our shows in Japan, Korea, and U.S.

2. Concert Towel

SEE YOU IN KOBE, TOKYO, SEOUL, SAN FRANCISCO, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK, and SEATTLE!!"

do not hotlink!

Thats so awesome! thanks for sharing. I still really do hope they sell their albums at the concert too!

and helenn, i think they'll still ship it out~

Guest xradiostatic

2. Concert Towel

do not hotlink!

uggggh that makes me even more depressed that they're not coming to chicago. ;_;

maybe i can get someone to buy me the stuff and i'll pay them for it? haha. nah i don't even have money now. epik high takes all my money. XD

another question pertaining to shipping: once the package is on u.s. soil, does the delivery company change? or is it still EMS? because i don't know what kinda of truck i should be looking out for, hah. what color is it? will they leave a slip in your mailbox telling you where to pick it up if you're not home?

nevermind. i found out it's USPS! i just hope they don't throw it over the fence/stuff it in my mailbox. i hate the mail carriers in chicago. they just don't care for your stuff at all. -_-

Guest natnatnaz

So awesome I want to buy it all but... that darned recession :tears:

I hope they sell their book/album though I'd definitely buy that.