Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest lelapin

For the confirmation number, is it the one that says Order:XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX ?

under where it says the price and a black and white little picture

in the Order Confirmation email sent from CGN Live

Or is it the Paypal Order:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ?

It is the Order:XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX

I THINK the email is legit.. or at least from the same people cause

when I googled up CNlive for the first time, it said that it was run by "Plan C Group" or something..

Guest a4sano

Was anyone disappointed with the album? I didn't even know they had a new album coming out, I bought it anyway cause you can't go wrong with Epik High. But, it just seems different too me. I mean its good, but the past albums are great. I even liked Lovescream better than Map The Soul. I guess I'm not really disappointed, but it isn't as great as I thought it would be.

Guest --hearts.

^I can see what you're saying, but it's probably because we're used to them doing music that is a little more mainstream. Now they have gone back to their roots completely and are doing what they love most again which is a good thing. I doubt it's the end of songs like One, Fly, & Fan though so no worries. =D Map the Soul is a good song though. <3

I sent them both numbers (paypal and order number) just in case. It was annoying since I bought eight tickets total for all my friends and I had to send out a bunch of emails. This better be legit or I'm going after blood but I really don't like how they didn't just ask us for shipping address to begin with. What kind of glitch is that.

Guest bumpz

Was anyone disappointed with the album? I didn't even know they had a new album coming out, I bought it anyway cause you can't go wrong with Epik High. But, it just seems different too me. I mean its good, but the past albums are great. I even liked Lovescream better than Map The Soul. I guess I'm not really disappointed, but it isn't as great as I thought it would be.

Well...actually their Map the Soul album isn't really different. The only drawback for me was that they remade two of their old tracks (Free Music and 8 by 8). So basically, I was hoping for a couple more new tracks. Lovescream was a great EP...sounded slightly similar to Eternal Morning which is also great. They should have added a few more tracks like London. That would have been very nice.

Guest she leanss

I actually like Map the Soul, although they included some songs from the past few albums. Like i remember hearing part of breakdown supreme mix in one of the songs. To be honest, I liked map the soul better than lovescream, cuz the only song in lovescream i really liked was 1 minute 1 second. But I can see what you mean. Their past albums were really good. Pieces Part 1 is my favorite album and i hope they make an album like it and make songs like One, Love Love Love, Fan.. etc.

Woo! I got my book album in the mail yesterday! Right when I came home to visit haha.

How is it? Is the book really awesome? xD I'm jealous ahah. I want to buy the album and the high skool shirt.

Guest prisonerzero

The album arrived just ten minutes ago. The lady rang the doorbell and I was in the middle of changing. By the time I got there, she left and all I got was the paper to pick it up at the post office. I did not want to wait until Monday afternoon to get it, so I ran outside and waited at the middle of the road until she came back. It was a pain in the butt to get all the tape off and I've skimmed through the book and I love it already.

And didn't they say that Map The Soul wasn't the official album? Don't worry, people, there will probably be another album soon for you all to enjoy, so don't fret over not liking this one. :]

Guest crescendoll

How is it? Is the book really awesome? xD I'm jealous ahah. I want to buy the album and the high skool shirt.

I only just started reading the book but so far it's excellent. (: I also want a high skool shirt! But since they're all limited to like 500 shirts, I don't want to fight against all the other fans to get it. XD

I received mine today wow I thought it would like never come. I think it's pretty dang awesome..everything inside of it. Gives a great insight to how everything is created by Epik High & Map the soul artists..and what "Map the soul" really means specifically in some email the CEO allen of MTS wrote..pretty cool. They really toook a lot of photos which I'm glad they decided to share them with us lol. ITS AWESOME! I love how they talk about the fans. Even though I'm sure they've said something along those lines before...it makes fans feel good :D:lol:

mine.jpg

Mine!

Guest gr3ent

im finally listening to the whole album!! yays! i think the top 3 tracks for me are: MTS, scenario, & london. what about you guys?? and i think with this album, epik high kinda went back to their roots. lovescream and pieces seems kinda geared more towards mainstream. besides, this isnt an official album. its just an extra goody EH put out for their fans before their 6th album drops. so enjoy this in its entirety - book + music = E.H.

i wanna share my pictures too::

dsc03847k.th.jpg dsc03843v.jpg

Guest xradiostatic

ahh everyone's getting their albums and shirts! mine are still stuck in customs according to the tracking website. it'll be 3 days tomorrow. :[

how long did you guys' stuff stay in customs before it was finally en route to your house?

i'm really glad that with this album they're going back to their roots. i absolutely adore their older albums - their first one will always be my favorite. of course i loved their newer ones, but i missed the old EH sound. :]

Guest gr3ent

^

^

mine was sent out 4/14 and just arrived today [4/18] so 4 days? it was in customs for 2 days. yours will prbbly arrive monday. ^__^

Guest precious4e

gAh I checked my tracking and it said it has arrived. But I sent it to my mom's workplace to ensure that someone is there to receive it but it turns out to be delivered the day she has off! So now it's sitting in her office and I have to wait until Monday to get it.

I'm really happy with the quick delivery but I find it ironic how the shipping costs more than the album. So I actually didn't save any money despite the good intention of the boys LOL.

Guest JANG.

^ haha, true. but the cheap price of the album evens the shipping cost out. $30 total isn't too bad for me.

Ahahha. I'm really surprised they speak such good English. Does Mithra Jin speak English too?

not exactly, haha. i'm sure he can speak and understand different phrases here and there, but he's not fluent.

ah, all of you guys are beyond lucky. mine was sent out just yesterday, so it'll be another 5 days or so before it comes.

i'm dying though, because i've resisted from listening to the album tracks before the physical copy comes,

so all of these comments about how good the album is have been driving me insane, haha. ;p

thanks for sharing your pictures of your copy!

and because this thread has been deprived of pictures of the boys, here are some fairly recent ones. (:

20090408epikhigh1.jpg

20090408epikhigh2.jpg

ec8aa4ecba940005society.jpg

ec8aa4ecba940004society.jpg

ec8aa4ecba940003society.jpg

ec8aa4ecba940002society.jpg

ec8aa4ecba940001society.jpg

cosmosx.jpg

love the second one. and if anyone has more pictures from the cosmopolitan spread,

please share them! i've been looking for the full set.

credits: as tagged + epik flow forums.

I'm going to the Seattle show, cause it's near where I live. I perferably would like to go to the LA one at the House of Blues. It has a standing room floor, but there are also tables and chairs towards the back and upstairs. If you have a camera phone, you can take it in. It's a "phone." They're more concerned about video cameras and "cameras."

Guest gr3ent

JANG. - thx for the pix upload. i like the one where it looks like mithra is abt flick/punch tablo's pix. haha. these guys are so random.. makes me wish was creatively talented.

anyways, i just finished flipping through the mts book. all the things EH have done thus far has made me really look up to them. they are truly amazing. this book and the site gives me a glimpse of whats on their minds/things going on in their lives. they definitely know how to reach out and communicate with their fans especially outside of korea.

it was also mentioned that remixing the human soul & pieces pt2 are in the works so look out for more EH pounding on ur eardrums in the future!

Guest JANG.

^ no problem! and since i'm still waiting for my copy, did the book mention anything about "tablo: blonote, chapter one" or "blac bakery: cream"? those, along with "remixing the human soul" and "pieces, part two" were part of the [in the future] section of the pieces, part one album, so i'm wondering if they're still coming later.

Guest gr3ent

JANG.: the book/album didnt say anything about "tablo: blonote, chapter one" or "blac bakery: cream". but im glad to know that there are already 2 more albums in the works.

the only sad part is when i ran out of pages to read and tracks to hear on the album. haha