Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

I only heard about the concert in Washington and I wanted to go but it's sort of far... so when I saw it that there was going to be one in the bay area SF... I got excited and I really want to go now... but there is no info on the ticket sale nor the place... it's weird because the date that allkpop has up for the SF concert is May 15 and that concert is b4 Washington concert but they are selling washington concert tickets and not SF...

I hope they will release some info soon... I did sent a message to allkpop to get more info... hopefully I'll hear something and share it here.

Guest crescendoll

Sorry if this has been asked a lot...

but when you place an international order... are we supposed to just pay in "won" (as a US resident with a credit card)??

And anyone know how long it takes for the order to process/ship/arrive, if I live in the US? I'm purchasing this for a friend's birthday

When you order, yes, let everything process in the Korean "won."

When they take the money out of your account, it will be converted to USD and the correct amount will be taken out.

International orders were just shipped out a couple of days ago, so I'm not sure if anyone has even received their copy yet on this side of the world. Sorry ^^

Guest rainy75

^ Ohhh, you are lucky! :D Are you located in the US?

I got my NYC ticket yesterday, can't wait for the concert :D

:P

nope. I'm not located in US.

I'm located in the SEA region. I went to the EMS tracking and i saw it reached my country this morning after dispatching from Korea yesterday. :D

The moment I came home in the evening. It was there waiting for me.

Guest Rawr3

I'm planning to go to the concert in NY, but on allkpop, it says it's for 18+ but it doesn't really say on posters...

Does anyone know if there's an age limit for NY?

Guest kinesis

When you order, yes, let everything process in the Korean "won."

When they take the money out of your account, it will be converted to USD and the correct amount will be taken out.

International orders were just shipped out a couple of days ago, so I'm not sure if anyone has even received their copy yet on this side of the world. Sorry ^^

Sweet, thanks for the response... :D haha i didn't know international orders just started

Guest xbananaxmexblahx

For the concert at House of Blues we can't bring in cameras ?

because I'm looking at the other events there and I see no cameras allowed.

Can we use camera phones then ?

hmmm so for all these tickets they're general admissions. Does that mean there's no assigned seating for any of these concerts? It's first come first serve (as in first come, closer to stage). I'm considering the seattle one since I'll be there that weekend. I'm surprised the prices of the tickets are so cheap.

edit: btw I'm still skeptical about buying tickets. =/ I think I'll hold off until they make an official announcement on the site or link to the page from the main site

Guest aoide

does anyone know if the tickets are refundable at all? non refundable

epik high does have the dates up on mapthesoul.com

this is so out of the blue. (and not promoted =[ ) but totally great. I mean I'd really like to go so I'd really like to know if these tickets are legit... slightly pricey though decent

i'd also like to know whether seating is assigned.... prolly not

---edit

AngieK: 35-40 dollars for the one in nyc

does anyone know if the tickets are refundable at all?

epik high does have the dates up on mapthesoul.com

this is so out of the blue. (and not promoted =[ ) but totally great. I mean I'd really like to go so I'd really like to know if these tickets are legit... slightly pricey though

i'd also like to know whether seating is assigned....

Pricey? 25 - 30 dollars for a concert is hella cheap. =/

I don't think seating is assigned because all the tickets are the same price. The LA one is at the house of blues so the seats are definitely not assigned.

Edit:

I'm looking at the LA and Seattle ones O_O which concert are you looking at?

Guest crescendoll

I'm planning to go to the concert in NY, but on allkpop, it says it's for 18+ but it doesn't really say on posters...

Actually, it does say so on the poster. It is 18+, and I believe the only venue Epik High is playing on that has an age limit (because apparently the venue is .. a "freakfest" lawl).

Guest happyness

^ Ohhh, you are lucky! :D Are you located in the US?

I got my NYC ticket yesterday, can't wait for the concert :D

Can I ask how you got your ticket? I want to buy two tickets, but they venue only says its for Seattle.

Guest precious4e

Hiro is a lounge by night so usually it's 21+

But I guess since it's a special performance they're allowing 18+

A lot of shows that I go to that say there's an age limit don't even check IDs.

I don't know if you want to risk paying the money only to be turned away though.

I know it's bad of me to say, but go get a fake ID or go borrow someone's lol.

It's all for Epik High.

Guest 0oyokisuo0

aw man you are right. all the other events are no cameras allowed.......noooo :tears:

my phone camera sucks =_=.....

Guest starflower135

Can I ask how you got your ticket? I want to buy two tickets, but they venue only says its for Seattle.

I went to this site to purchase tickets for the NYC concert http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEvent...eventId=1397134

BTW, is there anyone from Boston that is going to the NYC concert? Would it be possible to meet up with anyone? ^^ My parents won't let me go by myself so I would really really really appreciate it if I could go with someone, otherwise I won't be able to go see the concert =.='' XDD'''

Guest speakup

Pricey? 25 - 30 dollars for a concert is hella cheap. =/

I don't think seating is assigned because all the tickets are the same price. The LA one is at the house of blues so the seats are definitely not assigned.

Edit:

I'm looking at the LA and Seattle ones O_O which concert are you looking at?

info at http://www.fareastmovement.com/st/epik-highfm-tour/#comments

and yeah, i'm pretty sure the LA one is standing only. i think all the tickets for each of the venues are on a first-come, first-serve basis.

i heard the artists aren't personally promoting the tour, so it's mostly up to their promo teams. once EH makes an official announcement, it'll clear a lot of things up.

either way, cgnlive is indeed a legit place for ticket purchases. hope everyone gets a chance to get their tickets on time! :)

Guest JANG.

ahah sorry! I don't want to scroll back but

on ticketwest.com

i think it's sold out for Seattle?!?!

where can I get 2 tickets?

help.

ticket sales are blocked right now.. the cat theatre seats 500ish high schoolers from my quick glance eye count -- i can't imagine them to be all sold out...

although the site was loading sluggishly slow once CGN opened online ticket sales.. and phone lines are now currently clogged

i need my 2 tickets as well.. man i need a flighter jet license so i can fly to the next open seat

- - -

nevermind.. apparently SEA tickets were on sale since april 11th -- no reason to live without tickets

are they really? hmm, yeah, the tickets on that site have been selling since april 11, so i'm not sure if they're already sold out or not, but if it is, i'd just wait to hear from epik high regarding ticket reservations. they'll most likely open that section soon.

Yeah!! I've received my Pink High Skool T!!

The T-shirt material is pretty good! Not those cheap and thin material!

awesome! you're so lucky. did you get the album book with it?

awe, that's a serious bummer. i was hoping everyone could share their pictures and videos on here after the concert ends. i'm sure they can't stop you from bringing your cellphone in as you enter, so camera phones are probably allowed, but i'm not positive.

aw man you are right. all the other events are no cameras allowed.......noooo :tears:

my phone camera sucks =_=.....

you should borrow someone else's phone with a good quality camera just for the night, haha. (;

Guest 0ne 0ishii vie

Anyone going to the SF show :D? It sucks that they haven't released anything more than the date yet. I've been dying to know since they announced the possible tour!

Guest whohungjen?

whos going to House of Blues? i'll see you there! (:

i'm hoping they're going to be selling their album at the perf because i haven't been able to order yet