Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest astrosexxy

I really want Epik High to win a Golden Disk Award but the percentages are so low...all less than 1%...is that normal?

normal.. haha. well, it's only the votes anyway. they've been selling good this year, and for the golden disk sales play a big role in the judgements. i'm quite sure we're getting a bonsang this year, but still, this has been a great year for musicians so the competition is hard. ^^

Guest astrosexxy

^ Golden Disk is on December 10th :) Daesang isn't an award show, it's the top award they give in award shows. MKMF has three; Artist of the year, Song of the year, Album of the year. Golden Disk only has one. (artist of the year?) so the Golden Disk Daesang is pretty much the biggest award you can get as an artist, I guess.

tablo cyworld update!

title; decisions

i decided to be everyone

i decided to originate the future

he changed his BGM to Eternal Morning's White. ♡

side column update as well;

4ktm3p.jpg

touch

feel

think

compose

write

draw

create

worlds

all in english ♡

congratulations to the boys for winning best hiphop at mkmf!!!!!!!!!!

and also....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DJ TUKUTZ!!!!!!!!! (though i think i'm a day early in my timezone...but i hope it's ok in korean time XD)

don't ever stop scratching and mixing those wonderful songs!!

and don't forget to stay healthy this year :D

Guest Davichi

normal.. haha. well, it's only the votes anyway. they've been selling good this year, and for the golden disk sales play a big role in the judgements. i'm quite sure we're getting a bonsang this year, but still, this has been a great year for musicians so the competition is hard. ^^

Thanks for answering my question. :)

I hope Epik High wins at least one award.

Congrats for winning the competition Ginger...I'm so jealous lol. :)

This has nothing to do with any recent Epik High activities but was anyone else creeped out and scared when they listened to Epik High's "Paranoia" from their Remapping the Human Soul album? It scared the cr@p out me! Tablo and Mithra are really talented for being able to scare people with their lyrics...I feel so cold and frightened after listening lol...

EDIT:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DJ TUKUTZ!!!!!! :)

Yay! I finally topped a page....lol but I don't have anything to contribute....:( sorry

Guest Patootie

CONGRATULATIONS TO EPIK HIGH FOR WINNING BEST HIP HOP GROUP AT THE MKMF !!!

I love their music. I love their lyrics.

I love them. All of them are cute.

I love the fact that Tablo is good friends with Lee Seunggi. keke

EPIK HIGH HWAITING !!

Guest FLY HIGHHH

I won the tickets from Popseoul for Tablo's Christmas party at Museum, so I'll try to take a lot of photos!!!!!!! So excited!!

-ginger

O M G G G. soooooo jealous.

Did anyone manage to get his friggin book?

Guest melodygreenleaf

^yeah... did anyone???? i want to read some people's reviews/thoughts on it.

Critics in Korea generally gave the book a 5/5 for content and a 4/5 for presentation. The 4/5 shouldn't matter much anymore because Blo's releasing the 2nd edition this week with various typing errors fixed and such.

I haven't had any time recently, so I only read the first story. Blo's no doubt an incredible writer.

I thought everything was amazing except for some of the imagery that sounded a little forced. None of my friends noticed this though, so it probably was just me who thought this.

The tone of the book (from what I read so far) is depressing? Not sad per se, but makes you feel hollow? I think I have to read the entire book to describe it better. ^^

Guest madelyn93

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVOURITE LITTLE DJ

tablo wished tukutz happy birthday on his radio though he isn't there. tukutz is having a birthday party at 11pm and tablo can't understand WHY the party starts when his live broadcast is going on.

(because any later than 11 and his birthday is over, you genius doofus :D)

todays bloglish is funny and i'm holding in my laughter because i'm recording it XD

kim shinyoung is the new teacher.

a student asks shinyoung how babies are made and shinyoung goes, "well.. er... why don't i tell you about my first love instead?" the student goes, "forget about it"

and then it gets stupid from then on. they laugh and start speaking nonsense like hillbillies.

and his phase for today is...

oh dear. can he say that on national radio? i love him <3

he says because today is family day, the phase that he'll teach is "SHUT THE F- UP"

and then he repeats it the korean way.

sorry, i have to spazz.

he calls this girl and he said, "I'm tablo. .... tablo... i'm tablo." she's like, "okay. why?"

so he gets pissed and goes, "can't you be more excited?"

her: i am. i'm just.. surprised. (she still sounds bleh)

tablo is annoyed and goes, "i'm hanging up!"

after hanging up, he goes, "don't you think she's too much? i'm hurt."

and then he pretends to CRY.

AND OMG HE SOUNDS SO CUTE

Guest valentinebyran

Wow this thread is so silent>>>

They have got a the award of best hip hop from the MKMF> such a good news^"^

I just watched a Show called Star Golden Ball (2008/05/17) yesterday, too late for me but

I think that Tablo is so nature, I mean the way he act, talk and everthing and I like it very much

1zxs2eb.jpg

081015.jpg

Epik High Go GO FLY

Guest tinenapay

sorry if this has been posted already. i just cn't stop laughing at tablo when a comedian dressed as a girl acted like a crazy fan and kept on chasing him. and the part wherein tablo screamed in fright was just hilarious. anyone here knows who the comedian is?

i randomly heard epik high's "even though i'm alone" song played yesterday and for some odd reason found peace of mind for that moment while i was listening to the song. the lyrics were exactly conveying the way ive been feeling and it made me happy that epik high created such a great song. their musical and lyrical talents have been amazing ever since they first debuted and continue to make me happy with their latest material. im so happy they exist and cant wait for new stuff by them. yays for epik high!

Guest valentinebyran

sorry if this has been posted already. i just cn't stop laughing at tablo when a comedian dressed as a girl acted like a crazy fan and kept on chasing him. and the part wherein tablo screamed in fright was just hilarious. anyone here knows who the comedian is?

Dear "tinenapay" Thanks for sharing that hilarious show. I think that comadian name is MCMAX like what he said and also his name is described on youtube aswell.

Like you said tablo's face looked so...^"^ May be you can check this video out, not sure that you had seen it or not but just try :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So much fun can't stop laughing though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duEvn3EyID8