Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest paulinaaa

tablo is such a cute nerd! i just love him <3 he's like my number one ^.^ he is sooo fudging cute <3 i ordered their 4th cd ^.^ gonna love it so much <3

Here's a picutre of him when he was little

m_608b8f9a6ff7487078fd0417ab63bf74.jpg

such a cute nerd >.<!

ah, yes I just finished watching the FAN MV. I was going to look here for MV meaning..haha

The MV is awesome though, it matches with the song.. but I don't get why did the girl taped Tablo wait. some guy on a rocket thingy in the end..=__=

^er, that wasnt tablo on the rocket...watch again! haha....

yer i dont get the mv either. the girls obsessed with the boy? or sth? but why does he allow her top do all these things to him?? it seems like he wants to kill himself...

Guest blackwhiteblue

.Cherry. LMAO, THANKS FOR THE PICTURES. That's a hell lot of pictures. Now more people will know what he looks like..

I like his writing. I liiiike.

Yeah, I don't really understand the video, either. Well, I'm guessing that she loves him, but she loves him so much she's torturing him? FANGIRLS?

I think someone tried to explain a bit.. a few pages back, I think.

Guest xingjing

AAHHHHHHH. Listened to their 4th album. 'Tis as good as ever.

I don't know, there's always something good I can find in each one of the songs. I'm serious. It's amazing good.

Guest blackwhiteblue

^ ARRRGH, he seriously looks like Lee Junki to me. OMGGG, now it's starting to bug me. >=/ I want to know who he is. LOL!

.Cherry.

Oh my goshhh , he's so cute >.< thanks for sharing ^__________________^

I think i should to sharing Tablo's collection with u ,, hehe.These are some Ep pics of 2699 files from my HDD :)

Tablo

8909.jpg

ysj102_16-akrgoakrgoa2590.jpg

5018.jpg

5117.jpg

00724870_29747.jpg

0985428820.jpg

153282529.jpg

blocy1-1.jpg

blo3.jpg

bl2155o.jpg

576435438724254gkure-1.gif

26-gigsjp29388476-1.jpg

041208_0018_smartmisun_tvxq_0218.jpg

36113655361736721385015-1.jpg

4565354.jpg

165746545-1.gif

Tukutz

DSCN2023copy6466-2.jpg

CH011_0504_1923512897-1.jpg

DSC001341207-1.jpg

tukutz04228567-1.jpg

eyjy-1.jpg

Mithra

dhrdlqslek_11404224552547-1.jpg

_7991.jpg

123320-1.jpg

43a8e1b0f14311597-1.jpg

IMG_30193916.jpg

EP

111-1.jpg

124.jpg

129.jpg

free.jpg

1155205474_1.jpg

DSC003287611-1.jpg

Credit : http://cafe.daum/EpikHigh , Tablo's cy , Tukutz's cy , Mithra's cy , google and cyworld

Guest manlytoe

haahaha!! tabloe is so cute and funnie!!! hahahaah!!!

i like him so so so so much!!!! thanks for all pictures..

i also love the new album!!!!! it is so rockin!!!!

Guest Jenna:D

Hi there, I'm a new Epik High fan. I've always seen Tablo on variety shows and I always thought he was okay. I just saw the mv fan though, my first thought was, holy mini cooper this is good. O_O Tablo got so cute in that video i couldn't even recognize him, lol.

BTW, do any of you guys happen to have the song "fan"? It's so good.

Guest .Cherry.

Here's a picutre of him when he was little: http://a453.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...417ab63bf74.jpg

Oh my gosh, haha, what a little cutie!! I've never seen a picture of him as a little kid, so thanks for this pic! :D

.Cherry. LMAO, THANKS FOR THE PICTURES. That's a hell lot of pictures. Now more people will know what he looks like..

I like his writing. I liiiike.

Haha, no problem!! ^___^ I'm glad you liked all of them, blackwhiteblue! *Yay!* And yes, he writes very well! I want his handwriting, lol.

.Cherry.

Oh my goshhh , he's so cute >.< thanks for sharing ^__________________^

I'm glad you liked them too! :lol: There are TONS of pictures of him everywhere, lol, it was so hard to choose!! >.<;;

And oh my gosh, thank you so much Geenia for posting up more!! Ahhhh, your pictures of Tablo are soooo cute!! I love the spam of Tukultz and Mithra too! :lol: *all of 'em's so cute* Thanks so much! ^____^

Guest blackwhiteblue

THANKS Geenia FOR THE PICTURES. Now I can go fan-girl-crazy over them. -_- EEHH, gasp, that's like their MV. o__o

Oi, they are so cool. :lol:

I have lots of pictures in my folder now. >=) LOL!

Hi there, I'm a new Epik High fan. I've always seen Tablo on variety shows and I always thought he was okay. I just saw the mv fan though, my first thought was, holy mini cooper this is good. O_O Tablo got so cute in that video i couldn't even recognize him, lol.

BTW, do any of you guys happen to have the song "fan"? It's so good.

I think most of us here might have it. ^_^

If you want it, do you want me to upload it for you? =)

I have a question... yesterday I saw an Epik High MV which I guess is their new one. Is the actress in the video Eunsung from Banolim 2? She looked familiar.
haha yeah. that's what my banolim super expert friend just told me HAHAHAA thanks yv

so i was having like a brain attack watching fan and trying to figure out the story.

i rewatched it like 20498357103 times trying to listen carefully to the lyrics but i just kept paying attention to the video instead, heh.

thanks jein and shadowkeeper for posting the gist of it<3 although i still don't really get it but whatever =_=

and thank you ktown for putting all the songs in a zip file<3

until the korean store near my house starts selling it :D

Guest lenakeem

mann. i got there new album. and its A LOT different

from there 3rd one. this ones a lot moodier/darker

but nontheless its still extremly good :D

each song is very unique

Their new album is HOTT. I`m definitely loving "Hon" and "Girl Rock", "hee sang yang"(Sweet Sorrow~<3), and of course "Fan". The Fan MV confused the heck out of me, so i thought i`d see if there was a summary/explanation/etc of the song or MV here and sure enough there is xD haha Thanks Jeiny and shadowkeeper!

The part where she put the guy in the washing machine in the MV gave me goosebumps for some reason..lol. creepyy.

This is definitely on my must buy list~:)

I love the picspam up there btw! The pictures of them holding babies are adorable!

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

im so addicted to the song Fan, been repeating on my ipod.

the MV is confusing, what is it about. did she kill him at the end or something. haha