Do You Hang Out With People Quite A Bit Younger/older Than You?

Guest 영원한 사랑

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

I dont find it weird. I think I'm inbetween-- though more leaning towards older people.

I have younger friends but I think I have more older friends-- but I still consider inbetween.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Champagne*kisses

Yeah I do hang out with people who are younger and older than me, I don't think it is a problem at all when we are all adults.

Guest B L o T T - ii

i think it's better to hang out with ppl a bit younger/older than u as compared to just hanging out with ppl ur own age. u learn so much more and it's wayyy more fun xD

anyways~ when u enter the workforce, wouldn't u be hanging around ppl way older & younger than u? tell ur parents this. xD

Guest supa'Wanki

I hang out with people older than I am. They're in their 20's to even their 70's. I hang out with people younger than I am too, but that's really rare nowadays. I'm losing connection with my high school buddies and old time friends.

Guest hippiehop

I've almost always hung out with people older than I am.

When I was 15, I hung out with 18-20 years olds.

I'm 21 now and I hang out with 23-26 year olds.

Guest hellosally

i think it's fine. haha i talk to my sisters friends that are a couple years older than her too. HAHA. & we're 5 years apart already, so yeah.

i have younger friends too, but so far, not too much younger.

in terms of friendship, i think age is not much more than a just number..

Guest cannotfindserver

my close circle of friends are actually younger than me. by years i tell you. you know the age differences in the korean girlband 2NE1? we're kind of like that. haha! they're my childhood friends so we've known each other since we were small. i used to hang out often with people older than me so much so that maybe i kind of got tired with it so it has reversed now. of course i also hang out with people my age.

Guest Amethist

i tend to hang out with the older crowd.

Same here..

But I guess that has to do with college too, since I'm the second youngest of the class, but also before that..

I'm 19 myself and I have some close friends that are 26 year old? The youngest close friend I have is..18? The youngest normal friend is 14 though..

And I also remember befriending some 13 year olds at an animeconvention last month, which was cute cause they reminded me of my younger self XD..

But seriously most of my friends are older, or else just slightly younger..

Depends on the age gap... I mean, a 23 year old man shouldn't be hanging with 12-15 year old kids.

I disagree, since when I was 15 I became friends with a couple of 23 year old guys who always been like brothers to me, ok maybe they were 22 at the time..but still!

Guest I Cook With A Flashlight

Ofcourse. That's where all the pretty girls are. I like them young. Older ones are okay too.

Guest xWeeeAmandaa

Most of my friends are older than me. I don't think I have any that's younger than me besides my cousins :o Most of them are 4-5 years older than me. Last year when I was a freshman, most of my friends were seniors (some older than that, I guess they were a bit late, hahaha). But I don't think there's anything wrong with it, the only thing is that most of them are in college now when I'm only a sophmore in high school :(

Archived