Do You Hang Out With People Quite A Bit Younger/older Than You?

Guest 영원한 사랑

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sushixlovesu

Whats wrong with having friends in a different age range? o_O I have friends who are 4 years older than me o.o ionno it seems pretty normal to me x]

Guest ohmysanity

Depends on the age gap... I mean, a 23 year old man shouldn't be hanging with 12-15 year old kids. People are going to look at that a bit oddly. But as some people are saying, it does have to deal with maturity. Most people who I surround myself around though, are no older than 25.

Guest Shiiine

^ i'm 15 & hanging out with a 23 year old guy today :ph34r:

i admit it's a bit weird but i know him well and i know i'm safe and not in danger and all that

Guest clouds4ME

Some of my really really close friends are 6 years older than me while some are 2-3 years younger.

Now that i think about it, it really is a big age difference O.O. haha. But as you get older, age just becomes a number.

Guest linguazn

because i skipped a grade, most of my friends are 1-2 years older than i am

i have friends that are about 1-2 years younger to 4-5 years older. and a few friends that are 6-7 years older.

in general, i am more comfortable with friends that are older than me, because they're more... mature?

actually, not really. whatever. :P

Guest BAZINGA!

MMMMMMMMmmm I love older men.

I can't get myself to talk to guys 19 and under usually unless they're a friend of a friend. I feel like chris hansens gonna come knock on my door.

Guest Opheliac.

I'm 17 and most of the peeps I hang out with are my age or younger than me by a year to 3 years. And to be honest, although they are quite fun to hang around with and have a laugh with, when it gets down to proper conversations, they are quite immature for someone like me. It could be because the people who I'm REALLY close to are my siblings and cousins who are all over 21. And when I hang out with them, they often bring their friends along too and I feel like I like hanging out with older people more.

As for my parents...they don't really care 'bout my friends. They trust me ;)

Guest xrhapsody

ah.. how can i not say it weirds me out to hear some of the girl+man 'friendships'.. but eh. -shrug- please don't mind me.
No, I think it's weird too.

I'm 18 and my best friends are 17, 19, 19, 19, 21, 21, and 25. But obviously my school friends are fellow alumni, so 17-19 year olds too. But then my work friends are often 23-30 lol.

I think after a certain age, it's normal to have older friends.

Guest `faded

hahaha I hang out with young and old people O_O LOL!!! well there's my normal aged friends at school who are either like 1 - 3 years older or younger..then back at home..I have childhood friends..soo I know some of them since they were born and others know me since I was born..hahaa I don't think it's weird at all..more like a sibling relationship for those ones there XD

Guest Yashi

old/young; it doesn't really matter. i have friends 2-3 years younger, and ones 2-3 years older. it really doesn't matter with me. they're all good people to be around. i wouldn't hang out with anyone like...6 years younger -- that's too young for me. as for the older crowd, i don't really have an age limit.

Guest suppaazn

old/young; it doesn't really matter. i have friends 2-3 years younger, and ones 2-3 years older. it really doesn't matter with me. they're all good people to be around. i wouldn't hang out with anyone like...6 years younger -- that's too young for me. as for the older crowd, i don't really have an age limit.

This pretty much sums it up for me. :)

Guest 0908

Age is just a number.

It doesn't really matter if they're 100 years younger, or older.

What matters is the friendship between the both of you. :)

Guest proFRESHional.

I'm 22 and I have friends that are 23, 24, 26, 27, 29.

There's nothing wrong with hanging out with people older than you

Guest ima_robot

all of the people i hang out with (witch for the most part are guys >_>)

are all around 19-21. . .

i just turned 18.

But on the other hand, ive known them since i was a freshmen in high school

most of my friends are older than me, by 1 ~ 4 years.

my parents find it a little weird, they think i should be friends

with people my age, but i dont want to, haha. i just think people

my age are real immature & i dont want to deal with that. but

i do have friends my age too, i just prefer older people.

Archived