[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

Guest puppyiz

THAT'S PRETTY COOOOL ! Thanx for enlightening me 'starlight5' !!

He's one of the Flower Fighters. I think his name is Achilles, or something.

My BIG Thanx to SEMI-FLY (clubboxes)... CUTEGIRL (torrent links) and especially PUELA & your team for aja-aja Links.

What will we do without your resources people !??

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sondambifan

THAT'S PRETTY COOOOL ! Thanx for enlightening me 'starlight5' !!

My BIG Thanx to SEMI-FLY (clubboxes)... CUTEGIRL (torrent links) and especially PUELA & your team for aja-aja Links.

What will we do without your resources people !??

Ditto :D

One catch-up spoiler from episode 9:

The prez reneges on his deal with the PD to have her TV station be the outlet for the new league. Instead, he is putting up the broadcasting rights for bid. The PD is not happy but realizes there is nothing she can do since the prez has all the power now.

Youku-Episode 10: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE0OTU2ODgw.html

Spoilers: These may not make as much sense and seem contradictory. I am putting events as they happen in the episode. I will try and clarify once the c-subs come out.

1) JS continues to deny to JI that the prez called him...even offering to allow JI to check his phone. JI does not do it (probably already knows the truth).

2) The prez convinces/bribes JS's father and the gangsters to have JS meet with the prez. JS and the prez do meet. JS walks out of the meeting but then calls the prez back. (Not sure what happens-need translation :D)

3) JI eventually calls the prez and I assumes talks about JS (again, need subs.)

4) After a conversation between JS, JI, SY, and SY's father. It looks like everything is okay (i.e. JS is staying loyal).

5) Cute scene of the episode: JI and SY are talking at a table and SY gets a juice for JS to drink (puts it on the desk in front of him). JS sees SY put the juice box in front of JI and then makes eye contact with SY. Next scene, JS is drinking out of the juice box on his bed :lol: Oh that wicked love triangle!

6) JI has a plan to combat the prez by starting an alternate league with JS, gangster's club, and the flower boys.

7) (I am guessing at this one) Out of spite of being rejected by JS, the prez reveals JS's background to the press causing a giant media attack on JS.

8) Cliffhanger: JS is upset and gets drunk at a local bar/restaurant. He gets into a fight with three patrons and is beat up badly. JS's father saves JS (by jumping on JS and shielding him) from the beating and takes him back to the gym. JS is unconscious and non-responsive. :(

No previews again....ahhhh...I don't think I can wait another week for the next episode :wacko: I also can't stand it that the bad guys are winning! Don't get me wrong I love the plot but the suspense is just killing me!

FYI: There are more Viikii subscribers for Dream than there are for Queen...(301 v. 290) Just thought people may want to know :D

Guest sondambifan

C-subbed-Episode 10: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE0OTg1OTky.html

Ratings for episode was down to 5.5 (tied with KBS) :( Queen is at 43%.

Anyways: More complete spoilers (addendum to the above post)

1) After receiving the call from the prez, JS asks SY whether she would take DP back if he became world champion and was rich. SY said that she won't take DP back even if he became the champion of the universe and the money means nothing.

2) JI asks JS whether he got a phone call from the prez which JS denies. JI then demands to see JS's phone but then decides not to look at it saying that they need to trust each other.

3) JS meets with the prez in which the prez offers him an opportunity to join the league. JS says that he will join if he allows JI and the gym to come along and that the prez give him $1 million (the same amount that SY jokingly asked for). The prez says no but keeps the offer to join on the table. JS thinks about what SY said about DP, his past with JI and the gym, and his confrontation with DP and calls the prez to tell him to stop calling. (Yeah JS!)

4) JI calls the prez and tells him that he is no longer the person that served the prez.

5) JI's plan is to set up a separate league with JS and the FF (who will now be trained by SY's father). JI even gets a local TV station to show the fights.

6) The prez releases information regarding JS's past resulting in a headline that reads "Drug Agent and a Pickpocket Fighter starts new league" The TV station cancels the deal and the press swarms the gym.

7) The PD clearly cares about JI :D

Guest Ismahane

Ratings for episode was down to 5.5 (tied with KBS) :( Queen is at 43%.

Are the few people watching Dream going to watch Queen? That's so unfair :(

FYI: There are more Viikii subscribers for Dream than there are for Queen...(301 v. 290) Just thought people may want to know :D

Cool ^_^

Guest lovehunter12

Can any1 please tell me if this is a good drama or worth watching??

I love the cast! But i havent heard any good reviews bout Dream~

cbanner-dream.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 6 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ripgal

Spot Translators: purpletiger86, xgoody2shoes15x

Timer: xCHELLy

Editor/QC: NikieNana

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 7 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: meju

Spot Translators: purpletiger86, ai*

Timer: wichitawx

Editor/QC: sayroo

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

Guest lucky_moon

OMG the ending for Ep10 :( , I really feel sad for JS on Ep10 thought he was harsh on JI on Ep9, when he get mad he can be rude to others specially when he said that he should meet president Kang before :unsure: after all JS father is indeed a father & of course he's his real father ;)

anyway, it seems we might see 2 love triangles, first; SH, JI & JS, the other will be; the PD, JI & SH..

but from all these love triangles I'm rooting for SH & JI :D

Also no preview <_<

Guest Mardi09

T_________T

I missed this week's episodes. I feel so sad...

but I'm going to try and catch up.....

do people really actually pay attention to ratings?

i for one never paid attention to ratings....and never will....

people just have different preferences of dramas and it won't hurt to watch Dream.

Guest iceanger

Can i check with you guys whats the song that plays during episode 9 when JS is training? It is sang by a guy and a girl, sounds pretty energetic. I cant find it in the TSKS's Dream OST! thanks :)

here's mysoju.com Dream page

http://www.mysoju.com/dream-sbs/

Credit mysoju.com

Episode 10 is up with subs....

http://www.mysoju.com/dream-sbs/episode-10/part-1/

I just finished watching ep 10 and the ending scene with the San suk's father was a tear jerker for sure..maybe he will redeem himself now...

As in life we need to really understand where someone is coming from..If they know better they would do better..The father had no one to guide him and he guided San Suk the best he knew...Not that it's right but it's the way life works and that dose of reality in the drama is great.

This drama already had some great emotional scenes...

sorry I found this thread late so i'm commenting on the fight scene that Agent Nam has to throw

the white towel in..oh my God the acting was so good by Kim bum and joo jin mo...Those two are awesome. The whole cast is doing a great job. Looking forward to Monday to see what happens to San Suk.. :o

I agree ratings don't matter...but I am surprised because Dambi and kim Bum alone have a great following and add award winning actor Joo Jin Mo..It was a recipe for success...Oh well

Guest starlight5

After watching Ep10, even though I really want SY and JS, I feel irked at how immature JS still is. It was cute at first, but now it seems to just drag on, and he's such a child. I'm leaning more to not like them as a couple as much if JS does not kinda grow up a little and lose the goddam perm. <_<

Guest Ismahane

After watching ep 10, i'm worried now

I don't want JS to end up in a hospital..

I hope JI will transform this last scandal into something else, kind of "in order to erase his dark past he hated, Lee Jang Suk trained hard to become a boxer"

This kand of thing can touch people's hearts and gain JS more popularity :D

Can any1 please tell me if this is a good drama or worth watching??

I love the cast! But i havent heard any good reviews bout Dream~

lovehunter,

the story is good...at first i watch it because of kim bum...but now i'm enjoying this as a whole...

great cast too :) especially JS,JI, PD and Kang..

Archived