[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

Guest themikeys

Hey just wanna ask..is this drama really worth to watch??bcoz i heard this drama ratings wasn't good..so i doubt to watch it

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ismahane

Will be back later when c-subbed version and the ratings comes out (crossing fingers!).

I just checked, it was less than 8.4 :(

Hey just wanna ask..is this drama really worth to watch??bcoz i heard this drama ratings wasn't good..so i doubt to watch it

It's a good drama despite the low ratings..I was just like you before watching but later, i really liked it ^_^

Guest sondambifan

C-sub episode 9: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE0NzUyMjQw.html

I just checked, it was less than 8.4 :(

Ratings was 6.5...it's the fifth time it has gone up (6.3 for episode 8) from a low of 4.9. I think this is pretty good considering Queen is at 41%. This shows that people who actually watched the drama stay watching and the drama is still getting new audience.

Definitely watch it...there are too many reasons for me to list why I like this drama...great story and characters, good acting across the board, and no stupid logic twists or plot lines. The ratings are definitely skewed because of Queen's huge ratings.

The first episode is a little slow but important...but by episode 4 you will be hooked.

Guest themikeys

It's a good drama despite the low ratings..I was just like you before watching but later, i really liked it ^_^

Definitely watch it...there are too many reasons for me to list why I like this drama...great story and characters, good acting across the board, and no stupid logic twists or plot lines. The ratings are definitely skewed because of Queen's huge ratings.

The first episode is a little slow but important...but episode 4 you will be hooked.

Okay i got it...maybe i will start to watch it tomorrow..thanks for the info :D:D

Guest Ismahane

Ratings was 6.5...it's the fifth time it has gone up (6.3 for episode 8) from a low of 4.9. I think this is pretty good considering Queen is at 41%. This shows that people who actually watched the drama stay watching and the drama is still getting new audience.

You're right! 6.5 is still better than 4.9 . Other low rated dramas always begin with a "high rated first episode" and then go down..With Dream, it's different..That's good ^_^

lol I didn't know Son Dambi is gonna star in this. Are the subs there yet?

You can find Eng subs at Viikii :)

Guest sondambifan

lol I didn't know Son Dambi is gonna star in this. Are the subs there yet?

Most definitely! http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/dream

Dambi's role is pretty small for the first few episodes but gets more prominent after episode 4. Her acting gets better with each episode!

Wow, episode 9 is definitely a gut-check one...all I can say is I am glad there is another episode tomorrow. Love this drama!

Spoilers:

1) During their date, SY jokes with JS that she wants money to build a new gym and a new bus (which would cost about $1 million). JS takes it seriously and is focused on making money to fulfill her wish.

2) SY is definitely torn between JI and JS now. There is a great scene in which SY is thinking about her date with JS and then looking at the shoes that JI gave her. Love triangle is on!

3) The majority of the episode surrounds the prez succeeding in his efforts to round up all of the gyms/federations into one league in which only licenses gyms/fighters can compete. The prez offers all of the gym owners shares of stock in the agency in return for allowing the prez to be the head of the new league. The gym leaders agree, in part to make more money and also because they realize that they cannot stand alone.

4) JS was about to compete in a major tournament which would have lined him up in a rematch with DP. However, due to the new league, the sponsoring gym cancels the tournament and leaves JS and the others without a fight.

5) JI tries to convince the gym leaders not to join in the new league but is unable to convince any of them to stay independent. In essence, JS (and the uncle) cannot compete in the future because they are not licensed with the new league.

6) The flower boys are also excluded from the new league. Love triangle coming between SY's father, JS's father, and the FB's manager (she thinks that SY's stayed out of the league because of her :lol:)

7) JS gets into a fight with JI about having no future fights. JI then tells JS "why don't you go to the prez then?" JS then gets a telephone call from the prez! The prez tells JS who he is and not to say anything if JI is nearby. JI then asks JS who it is to which JS replies "no one..." :unsure:

8) Previews: The prez goes after JS through JS's father/gangsters and talking to JS himself. JS denies that he got a call from the prez.... :(

Guest starlight5

Thank you for the recap, sondambifan!! :D My internet is capped so I won't be able to watch it, but YES to the love triangle!! Now both JS and JI are on equal ground!

As for the other love triangle, no offense but JS's dad is creepy with his ._. when he stares at the Flower Fighters manager. :lol: For this love triangle, I am truly clueless to how it will end up. How's SY's dad's interaction with the FF manager?

OMG, I so want to watch SY and JS's date!!! >_<

Guest puppyiz

Have a question -

is that true, that Chung Lim will be making an appearance in this drama ??

(however, dont throw me bad eggs if i am wrong okay :P) .. thanx people.

Guest starlight5

Have a question -

is that true, that Chung Lim will be making an appearance in this drama ??

(however, dont throw me bad eggs if i am wrong okay :P) .. thanx people.

He's one of the Flower Fighters. I think his name is Achilles, or something.

Guest byung13

I love this drama.. from the characters to the plot

a little mix of Jerry McGuire and Rocky. :) Nice!!!

Can't wait to watch Episode 10!

Archived