[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

Guest starlight5

Hey, if that's your opinion, it's okay. Don't force it down on the rest of us that there's no other way around the love triangle, when there clearly is.

Jang PD is too unpredictable. She could seem thoughtful one moment, the next she's throwing in the meat. I also meant that in my last post, I went back and added 'vice versa' in case you didn't get it, but yeah, Jang PD is unpredictable and President Kang knows it.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sondambifan

starlight5...sorry about the mix up between JS and JI :blush: I am glad you caught it...don't want to confuse people.

Ratings for Episode 8 was 6.3, slightly up (0.1) from episode 7. It's not much but considering that Queen is marching toward being a national drama, the increase in rating is heartening.

Also read that SBS is not going to cut short the drama :D

As for predictions/thoughts, here are my :D

1) PD clearly likes JI but she is also a business woman. She does a lot of things for JI that she does not have to. The prez does not "like" the PD as a lover but as a trophy that he wants. I think the PD is interested in the prez's past because it is so secretive.

2) Still think that JI and SY will end up together. The love triangle was dealt a hard blow from the developments of the last episode but is still alive with SY going out with JS in the coming episodes. I want to see how that story line play out.

3) I wonder if what the writers are going to do with the prez...are they going to make him a "sympathetic" villain or "evil" villain. I kinda like the evil villain angle (i.e. first episodes) but it will be interesting to see how all of the characters' stories/history intertwine.

4) I think if fan girl no. 1 (the daughter of the mattress factory) is going to end up with JS, the storyline between the two will begin soon. I don't mind if JS ends up with her as long as the story is properly developed.

It will be interesting to see what happens...there is still quite a few episodes to go and the writing has been really good thus far.

Guest starlight5

4) I think if fan girl no. 1 (the daughter of the mattress factory) is going to end up with JS, the storyline between the two will begin soon.

Someone should change the description at Viikii since it makes Fangirl 1 out to be a major love interest since the beginning, ie. seeing Soyeon as her main rival. She didn't show any jealousy at all towards Soyeon in Ep 7. :lol: To Jang Suk, she was still affectionate, but she mainly thanked him for helping her father's business thrive, and Fangirl 2 thanked him as well. :rolleyes:

The prez does not "like" the PD as a lover but as a trophy that he wants. I think the PD is interested in the prez's past because it is so secretive.

I also have a feeling what she digs up can be used as blackmail at one point as well.

Guest Ismahane

starlight5 Sorry i didn't mean to force my opinion, just talking according to my experince in Asian dramas :D

4) I think if fan girl no. 1 (the daughter of the mattress factory) is going to end up with JS, the storyline between the two will begin soon.

Please NO ;(

Guest mulamula

this drama has got me hooked. kimbum is the cutest thing since pink cupcakes and i love that he's such a rascal. i like that dambi is doing the naturally sexy boxer-chic ... i really like that concept. and i think joo jin mo is absolutely SEXY! i love that hard edged go-to guy.

Guest cooperhk

why the PD digging on the president's past, what exactly she wants to find out?

PD JANG always wants to get big news for her TV SHOW

Guest Ismahane

PD JANG always wants to get big news for her TV SHOW

That's one reason, but i feel that there's something else..Could be wrong

Guest lucky_moon

That's one reason, but i feel that there's something else..Could be wrong

agree, it could be one of the reason but there's a major reason behind digging his past :)

Guest Ismahane

It's tomorrow :D There was no preview so i'm nervous about what will happen to the victorious JangSuk ^_^

I wonder how the date will go, too :D

I guess he'll end up with a nose bleed again, poor him :(

Guest sondambifan

I'm curious to see how the "date" between JS and SY goes...could be the end of the love triangle or just the beginning :D

Found these on baidu...thought you guys would like them as much as I do :D

90zq7l.jpg

bxx1e.jpg

15i3rtg.jpg

348r1fk.jpg

2h6frrl.jpg

Credit: baidu.com

Guest starlight5

Let's not forget the "other" love triangle either. :lol: Gosh, Jang suk's dad FREAKS me out when he stares like that at that lady who manages the Flower Fighters. xD It's like ._.

From last episode, she was kinda making Soyeon's dad blush as well, I would have thought it was overall cute if it wasn't for JS's dad staring in a really gross way through the window. xD

Guest Ismahane

Found these on baidu...thought you guys would like them as much as I do

They're cute ^_^ but why did they have to make JaeIl's doll with that ugly bag <_<

could be the end of the love triangle or just the beginning

You guys made me have hope on an JS-SY happy ending :P

From last episode, she was kinda making Soyeon's dad blush as well, I would have thought it was overall cute if it wasn't for JS's dad staring in a really gross way through the window. xD

That was the most hilarious moment of the whole episode :D

Guest sondambifan

Quick spoilers for episode 9...the episode is pretty dialogue intensive again so most of the spoilers will have to wait until the c-subs come out.

1) SY and JS go on their date and both have a great time. They go to an amusement park, have dinner, and then JS's batting cage (one from episode 1/2). When they get back, SY rinses off JS's back with a hose (which JI sees).

2) The love triangle is full on again :D

3) Everything seems to be going well with JS and his training but the prez does a lot of behind the scene work to undermine JS and JI. Something really serious happens that crushes everyone's spirits. (don't know what yet). I think it has something to do with the fighting league that the prez was trying to set up.

4) The prez goes on the PD's show and makes some sort of announcement. JI goes to the PD for help but runs into the prez. The PD did something to "betray" JI.

5) New love triangle? The female manager of the flower boys recognized SY's dad as a former fighter and got all excited.

6) Cliffhanger: JS and JI are arguing outside regarding the situation when JS gets a phone call from the prez!!!!

Will be back later when c-subbed version and the ratings comes out (crossing fingers!).

Archived