S.N.A (supernova)

Guest yuppieguppy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest payachan

I must say that their performance is really bad :( .

Nothing and no one of them seems to be attractive for me.

Just a boring dance song. :(

Im not bashing and i say the truth.

Guest crackednut

I must say that their performance is really bad :( .

Nothing and no one of them seems to be attractive for me.

Just a boring dance song. :(

Im not bashing and i say the truth.

I agree that their last Music Core perf was laden with mistakes and even some technical problems

but their Music Bank perf was actually pretty good

and lets try to keep truth and opinion seperated for the sake of politeness

Guest JiNi1430261388

Roger Kim is one of my good friends in Korea. Knew him before I even debuted with my group. I used to joke with him and called him "Cha Tae-Hyun", LoL.

He's been through a LOT to become a singer, so all of you should support him and this group!

Thanks for posting (to the person who started this topic).

Guest jasmine_korea

i don't think you should compare them w/ DBSG or SS501 because

they're just starting. plus.... you never know. they have room to

get better and when DBSG first started no one liked them.

but look at then now. soo i don't hink you should say things that

they're going to disapper real fast...because they've worked so hard

to be where they are today...

agree <_< even that i haven't seen their performance but i think ppl should give them some chance it doesn't mean that if the average of the korean singers decreas theres no way for older ppl. :huh:

Hope they do well :)

Guest XhoXho

ooo yunSoo is realliy cute! ^o^

How well can they sing or dance? oOOoo I can't wait to see them on a show. Usually when they're up performing, they look so different than their debut pics. ^^

Guest pikapika

ive seen then and like the others i wasnt too impressed...their song was mostly english i noticed ^.^ ...and yeah i guess they did just start out but something a good debut is really crucial...sorri but best of luck to them

Guest yuppieguppy

Roger Kim is one of my good friends in Korea. Knew him before I even debuted with my group. I used to joke with him and called him "Cha Tae-Hyun", LoL.

He's been through a LOT to become a singer, so all of you should support him and this group!

Thanks for posting (to the person who started this topic).

welcome =]

i've been a family friend w/ roger since i

was real young....soo i'm always

wishing and praying for the best in all that he does.

haha..i've heard alot from his

parents and his parents are

gloating because they're so proud.

keke. i wish roger oppa the best =D

I don't like the name of the band, supernova? yun so look like keita from w-inds. But they're quite old for a boyband. I hope that they can succes because there's too many boyband in korean and so far only DBSG and SS501 &SJ that become really famous.

Guest jujubee

they look soo.. OLD.

haven't heard/seen them

so i'll judge after i hear..

but they look older than they really are.

muhahaha, my thoughts exactly!

good-looking boys, though :D

Guest ohnoitsme

whoa! that roger dude...i think i remember him...he's a couple of years older than me and went to the same korean school as me...i think he was my sister's friend and i remember her saying he was going to korea to try to be a singer...that was a loooooong time ago though...glad it has worked out for him

Guest edwin012290

i like em better than super junior or ss501 lol. the perfs are always attractive and usually i watch a good amount of their perfs before i skip over to other singers whie watching inkigayo, music bank. other groups liike ss501 and super junior, i usually skip over. wat i see all the time is the muscle guy....dunno his name....changing what he does all the time...you know...the guy dancing with the two girls in the middle lol. that guy's my fav

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lexus

They are like newbies - old ones too. But maybe they weren't trained from a early age like TVXQ or was scouted as well as SS501 but hey they might get better.

PS. I don't like their debut song. It's tacky. Crappy dance too.

Guest msjang

yay! these guys are '83,'84.'85, which are either my age or older. I feel better liking them than say DBSK or SS501

Archived