Post Your Personal Blog!

Guest kiwipassion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering, what are the differences between blogspot/blogger (did they change the name or something?) and Tumblr? Also do you guys all make your own layouts or get them from somewhere else?

nah, blogspot and blogger are the same. it's just that 'Blogger' is the actual website where you create your posts and stuff while blogspot is the domain (blog.blogspot.com) :) I'm not sure about Tumblr. as much as I'd love to make my own layouts for my blogspot, I just get them from blogskins.com. The ones I find are always so pretty. <3

Just wondering, what are the differences between blogspot/blogger (did they change the name or something?) and Tumblr? Also do you guys all make your own layouts or get them from somewhere else?

Blogger/Blogspot is the same site (as stated above), and tumblr is like a MUCH simpler version of Blogger. It's pretty much a twitter, but for blogging.

Guest Shiroiyuki

Mine's not a personal blog though...it's about animes....just check on my siggy...

I just created it last week (Dec. 4)...so there are only few posts...but don't worry, I'll post updates daily or weekly

http://yabookreviewer.blogspot.com

I review books for various publishers and authors. It's pretty cool! I don't update every week or anything, but I'd love to have more followers.

I get a lot of books from authors and publishers, so usually I have two copies of a book.

When I get more readers, I'd love to do a giveaway contest.

Anyways, please check it out! I'd totally appreciate it

And if you'd leave a comment, I'd be eternally grateful!

Guest peppermintsugar

Does anyone even still use Livejournal anymore?

pristinenyte.livejournal.com

Add me~ I like having LJ friends! I'm an avid commenter! ;D

Archived